Male HQ

KL Massage / Sauna / Spa Reviews (No MB ads or pics allowed)

Spinbomb

On 1/5/2022 at 7:54 PM, ekalreyes said:

Hi everyone. Inspired to start sharing my stories after reading so many story of yours. But first please excuse my English but I’ll try my best.

Last month I went crazy with massage session almost every week and burned quater of my year end bonus towards massage boy. 

Jack - Freelance Taman Miharja

I am a regular with Jack. Out of all massuer, Jack always my go to for a good massage. 

Apperance:

As some of you guys shared here he is buff with muscles. Manly looking.  Quite short to be compared with me. 

Massage

Personally I think he started as massuer from a legit massage centre because he know how to massage. He is more on the strong side but you can always request for less. Is he sensual? I dont really get that vibe from his massage. But he did finish back massage with B2B which is really nice I can feel his dick grow and hit my butt. Love it.

And during the front massage, he put up my legs like a women giving birth and start massaging my tights and manhood and to my chest and play with my nipples. He finish the front massage with B2B while he lick my nipple. 

HE is optional. I normally opt to not cum because I feel like cumming after massage make me very tired and ruined the fun. 

Jack also the 1st massuer I go all out (anal) with protection of coz. It happened after many years of being his reqular and with some advice from fellow Blower here. All I can say is he is good and asked if I enjoy the session and asked what and how I prefered. 

Tool: 

His tool is so handsome. The shape, size, the hardness are just so nice. And he did take care of his pubes really well. I think around 6in. 

Origin : Nepal

Look : 6/10

Body : 8/10

Massage : 9/10

Extra : 9/10

thx for sharing

On 1/18/2022 at 12:32 PM, Sudu said:

Anyone got recommended masseurs from healthland? I usually go to sri petaling branch, but open to go to other branch like taman desa, kuchai lama, setapak etc if got great masseur to try

Normally I will go for 656 at Taman Desa but he has just resigned. 770 also not bad

On 1/18/2022 at 1:57 PM, nimama93 said:

Normally I will go for 656 at Taman Desa but he has just resigned. 770 also not bad

Thanks. Funny, coz my fav one also just resigned. I wonder if they all go work somewhere else.

On 1/18/2022 at 1:56 PM, nimama93 said:

Anyone tried FC MASSAGE at Taman Connaught. How’s their service and price? 

https://fcmassage.webstarts.com/pictures

I tried J4 before.

100% NOT RECOMMENDED.

Dirty place, sticky floor & bed sheet seems have been used before my session.

I don't like the massage. J4 keep on massaging at the same place for few minutes doing the same stroke. Then, he move onto other parts and repeat. Massage only last for about 30 minutes even though I took 1 hour package. 

J4 pic in the website is overly doctored. He seems to have belly fat now. Face is not the same at all as per picture. 

On 1/5/2022 at 7:54 PM, ekalreyes said:

Hi everyone. Inspired to start sharing my stories after reading so many story of yours. But first please excuse my English but I’ll try my best.

Last month I went crazy with massage session almost every week and burned quater of my year end bonus towards massage boy. 

Jack - Freelance Taman Miharja

I am a regular with Jack. Out of all massuer, Jack always my go to for a good massage. 

Apperance:

As some of you guys shared here he is buff with muscles. Manly looking.  Quite short to be compared with me. 

Massage

Personally I think he started as massuer from a legit massage centre because he know how to massage. He is more on the strong side but you can always request for less. Is he sensual? I dont really get that vibe from his massage. But he did finish back massage with B2B which is really nice I can feel his dick grow and hit my butt. Love it.

And during the front massage, he put up my legs like a women giving birth and start massaging my tights and manhood and to my chest and play with my nipples. He finish the front massage with B2B while he lick my nipple. 

HE is optional. I normally opt to not cum because I feel like cumming after massage make me very tired and ruined the fun. 

Jack also the 1st massuer I go all out (anal) with protection of coz. It happened after many years of being his reqular and with some advice from fellow Blower here. All I can say is he is good and asked if I enjoy the session and asked what and how I prefered. 

Tool: 

His tool is so handsome. The shape, size, the hardness are just so nice. And he did take care of his pubes really well. I think around 6in. 

Origin : Nepal

Look : 6/10

Body : 8/10

Massage : 9/10

Extra : 9/10

Jack @ Tmn Miharja

Coincidentally I tried him for the first time today after hearing of him from another forum. Been busy since Jan after a relaxing year-end, but in desperate need of someone to sooth out my tired muscles (and a bit of fun perhaps ;) ) before CNY.

Though externally located at a run down flat, interior wise is clean and most importantly with a massage bed and attached bathroom just like a massage establishment. Friendly, polite and courteous chap and was previously with Sempurna prior to freelancing now. I particularly like his strokes and the way he massages; if you have been to different massage joints, by local and foreign masseurs, you can tell the difference. Not sensual and not kneads but hard massages on back and legs (as usual) but also on shoulders and back of neck.

His body? Wow...I havent had B2B before but having a hard rock body against mine and the feeling of hugging just made the entire massage complete, physical and soul wise. 😂

Ambience: 8/10 (considering massage bed in a private place)

Massage : 9/10 (professionally done as mentioned above without rush)

Price: 8/10 (+ point on location as I avoided jam  and parking if its in town area. Though price is equivalent to the one in commercial massage centre, I give credit to his set-up and past experience)
Overall: 8 (i.e. will return ;))

Edited by stockybi

Happy Chinese New Year, people.

Here is my review on Kamarul, from Sempurna.

I whatsapp the centre and booked Kamarul, because earlier i asked for muscular masseurs and was replied with 4 suggestions along with their pictures. I had had Kamarul's number a long time already. Moreover, i did try to book him directly, a few times but never came to fruition. We either didnt have good timing, or he couldnt commit tonour arrangement.

Outcall.

Rm160 (since through the centre. Kamarul claimed he would charge less if booked directly)

Another RM 50 if you want to see him naked + happy ending.

Body = hot, tight hard muscles. Bodybuilder.

Massage = nice enough pressure and technique.

Attitude = somewhat cold. Definitely not talkactive. No chemistry. He doesnt like his anus being played with. He did get hard when i played with his penis. Didnt mind when i kissed his neck. He did lick and play with my nipples.

Would hire him again? Probably would if i want someone muscular, bodybuilder-like for muscle-worshipping. 

On 2/3/2022 at 11:33 AM, Brianb2 said:

Happy Chinese New Year, people.

Here is my review on Kamarul, from Sempurna.

I whatsapp the centre and booked Kamarul, because earlier i asked for muscular masseurs and was replied with 4 suggestions along with their pictures. I had had Kamarul's number a long time already. Moreover, i did try to book him directly, a few times but never came to fruition. We either didnt have good timing, or he couldnt commit tonour arrangement.

Outcall.

Rm160 (since through the centre. Kamarul claimed he would charge less if booked directly)

Another RM 50 if you want to see him naked + happy ending.

Body = hot, tight hard muscles. Bodybuilder.

Massage = nice enough pressure and technique.

Attitude = somewhat cold. Definitely not talkactive. No chemistry. He doesnt like his anus being played with. He did get hard when i played with his penis. Didnt mind when i kissed his neck. He did lick and play with my nipples.

Would hire him again? Probably would if i want someone muscular, bodybuilder-like for muscle-worshipping. 

hmm ever eince i saw he took a few pic with a lady in Telegram i totally lost my interested. i think i will try his mssage skill rather to have Hanky Panky  , plus i really dont like cold face masseurs , just my opion.

On 2/3/2022 at 5:01 PM, pumpkinpie said:

hmm ever eince i saw he took a few pic with a lady in Telegram i totally lost my interested. i think i will try his mssage skill rather to have Hanky Panky  , plus i really dont like cold face masseurs , just my opion.

What pic, what telegram? 

On 2/3/2022 at 6:39 PM, pumpkinpie said:

last time he was in selayang i in rawang , saw his ad on grindr text him and reply weeks after , since i add his no my telegram will show his profile thats where i saw the pic,

Owh. Probably his gf or wife. Many masseurs are straight but that doesnt mean they cant perform hehehe

On 2/3/2022 at 10:06 PM, Sudu said:

Owh. Probably his gf or wife. Many masseurs are straight but that doesnt mean they cant perform hehehe

hehe you can say i m conservative or being fake, usually if i know the masseur is straight i will not go for their service or asked for hanky panky when i m in "Those Center" , same as want us to touch or have sex with a female.

On 2/4/2022 at 11:22 AM, pumpkinpie said:

hehe you can say i m conservative or being fake, usually if i know the masseur is straight i will not go for their service or asked for hanky panky when i m in "Those Center" , same as want us to touch or have sex with a female.

Good for u then. Im on the camp of willing seller willing buyer lol  gay or straight, if they dont want my money, i dont want their service. 

On 12/30/2021 at 7:34 PM, flyfff said:

UrutKaki, KakiMsg, Footrtmnt or anything along these lines from Grindr. Location around Pandan Indah and age 50+ (Go filter)

Looks: Punjabi/Singh (Apologies i don't know the difference enough to term it properly). Uncle in his 50s. Wears a turban and got a very very veryyyy intense looking face.

Body: Typical dadbod with some belly and hairy all over. Very ungroomed but don't mistake ungroomed for unhygienic because he is clean and proper.

Massage: Good strong strokes but almost zero technique. Mechanical best describe his style. Almost doesn't move from one spot to another unless you prompt him to do so. Which is good sometimes i suppose. Strong pressure but diminish over time and not consistent, need to be reminded to be strong again. Despite his username, I don't think he has feet fetish or maybe not my feet. He does start on your calves and spend an awful long time there but not because he enjoys it, just passively massaging. He can be requested to massage any part of your body and will do so for a long time until you ask him to change. Imagine a massage robot that does everything you say to the dot.

Extras: Again, i don't think he has a foot fetish but he claims he does. Maybe my feet not to his liking, thank god cause i am not into that either. As with his massage, anything he does extra is mechanical and robotic. Meaning you can direct him to do anything and he will do it. I want to say he is submissive but he doesnt seem like it either, probably just follows instruction to get the job done. Sometimes he will play with himself while doing whatever you ask and sometimes he just remain clothed but the service he provides remains same regardless. He has an above average sized one and one of those too big to stay hard type but it is not actually that big for his race. 

Attitude: This is as straight-acting as you can find from a masseur and looks the way too. Manly no-nonsense type and I was genuinely afraid he was gonna beat me up the first time we met lol. But overtime i realise he is just reserved and does what he is asked. Man of very very few words, probably the only masseur that i speak more than he did.

Looks: 5.5/10 (Could be a 6 or 7 for me if I want a different cup of tea but generally, as shallow as it sounds, this is not for everyone's cup of tea due to his age and race. I am fine with it but just a heads up to others)

Body: 6/10

Massage: 6/10

Extra: 6/10

Overall a 6. Just convenient because he does incall/outcall at decent price. Clean despite his ungroomed look (which adds to the appeal for some). Also very obedient (not submissive, or maybe he is and i am just not into the whole dom/sub scene) so he does whatever that is asked upon which is pretty nice since he has good enough strokes. Fun wise, he does have his limits but I never bother pushing anything further than one way light fun.

do you have a contact number for mr singh pls?

On 2/4/2022 at 11:22 AM, pumpkinpie said:

Also, there are bi too, who goes both ways. Hehe

On 12/30/2021 at 5:42 PM, flyfff said:

Well i am more or less like you in terms of my forwardness. It does seem i go all out shamelessly since i shared 10 reviews at once but they were scattered over 10 years lol. Some of them still working and some not.

For Rambo, I think he was the one that broke me in terms of being straightforward fun with masseur especially in such places. He is kind enough, and gentle enough to not push for anything. But after a while he slowly take initiative and when i let loose, wah no regrets (i.e. you should have let him top you.. wow). He went all out playing out some of my fantasies lol. Wearing some super skimpy bodybuilders thong and posing while erect, full massage while being inside (wah this one speechless). Oil-coated massage and fun, even once when he "forced" himself onto me. 

Looking back i think either he is into fun with me (no reason to think otherwise cause he genuinely seem interested) or he is super smart in giving me free trials a few times before hinting that people get tipped for services like that. He didn't even outright ask me for money but of course i feel obligated to pay and he lay down the charges after 3-4 times of "free service". I know he is being smart, but i prefer to live in my own fantasy that this straight guy wants to get it on with me haha. He may not even be straight for all we know.. seems quite eager.

"Wearing some super skimpy bodybuilders thong and posing while erect, full massage while being inside (wah this one speechless). Oil-coated massage and fun, even once when he "forced" himself onto me."

This is hot!!!! Did you tell him upfront that you would want to see him wearing those skimpy thong so that he can get ready those thongs with him, or u brought those thongs there and asked him to wear it during the massage session?

I would also like to know how he fucked and massaged you at the same time. In fact, this is the 1st time i came across this and I just couldn't imagine how he did it... lol...

So, please share with us with more details on your sessions with Rambo since I have missed the boat to try out his skill... 

On 12/6/2021 at 11:42 PM, hornychub said:

Tonight I was feeling adventurous so I drove 30km after work to HBM Healthy Blind Massage in Kepong. Booked one of their masseur that looked like a daddy from their WhatsApp profile pic. 

The place is easy to find using Waze, parking was not an issue. There is a lift that brings you to second floor, that's where HBM is. 

Upon arrival I met my masseur for the day, Mr Andrew. He led me into a massage room and there were three massage bed partioned by curtains. I was assigned the last bed in the massage room. It was quite alright because their curtain not only covered the massage bed and the customer, it covered a big area around the massage bed (not like some center in brickfields the curtain barely cover anything) 

I stripped and my 2 hours massage started. My massuer Mr Andrew was a blind Chinese man in his mid fifties and his technique is very deep tissue and similar to Terry from 88A. Very hard massage and he is very experienced which I totally love. Ended up requesting an additional 30 minutes because he was doing such a great job on my neck and shoulders-it was a much needed relief. 

Paid RM175 for 2.5 hours essential oil massage. Regular massage is cheaper at around RM60 per hour. Very clean and cozy establishment and they really try their best to provide convenience to client, they are all blind but accept bank transfer/Maybank QR/ Touch Go. Very impressed by their service.

Totally worth the 30km drive. I will visit more often during weekend. If you're staying near Kepong area, recommended to try them if you seek a strong and good proper massage 

I have been regularly engaging the services of my regular massuer also based in Kepong, I am fully satisfied with his massage skills which relaxes me every single time.

You have the option to ask him to be fully clothed or naked as you wished.

As for after massage hanky-panky ... it depends on your persuasive skills.

Anyone keen can PM me for his contact details. 

On 2/12/2022 at 6:10 PM, Cocksucker.ipoh said:

I have been regularly engaging the services of my regular massuer also based in Kepong, I am fully satisfied with his massage skills which relaxes me every single time.

Is his name Josh?

On 2/12/2022 at 6:10 PM, Cocksucker.ipoh said:

His place above a Bak Kut Teh stall? ;) 

HornyChub's Review on Ricky @ Borneo Massage 

It was Valentine's Day and I wanted to go for a massage after more than 2 weeks without one. Asked the Borneo WhatsApp number who was available and saw three new names on the list. The new person in charged does not send any photos anymore. They had Alex (been longing for his smooth touch), Kelvin, Big Sam, Jason (new Chinese guy), Shahril (someone said they paid RM200 for him to fuck them?!), Nasri & Ricky. I asked if any of the new guy was older and the PIC recommended Ricky, that is is over 40 years old and was a Gym trainer. I hesitated because I felt like experiencing Alex's sensual touches that day, but ended up choosing Ricky as recommened.

In person, he looked stocky and not very tall but he was in loose jersey so I couldn't really tell whether he was muscular or not. He wore mask throughout the session so I didn't see if he was good looking as well. Just by looking at his eyes and eyebrows, I thought he looked decent. Due to rising covid cases, I too wore my mask throughout the entire session.

Massage wise, Ricky was quite strong and on point. He uses repetitive strokes using his palms mostly and it felt strong but slightly sensual at the same time. I almost fell asleep as he was doing my back and back of my thighs. It was decent massage. However, the Urut Batin felt flat for me, and he asked if I wanted to cum for a tip of RM30. 

RM30?! I was like sureee you go right ahead. He also took off his jersey and surprisingly, his body was bearish and stocky instead of muscular, and under the dim lighting, it was pretty sexy. I caressed his big nipples and body. Didn't go further as he was not really my type.

Decent experience overall. If you like slightly chubby or bearish guy, can give him a go.

On 2/15/2022 at 10:36 PM, hornychub said:

It was Valentine's Day and I wanted to go for a massage after more than 2 weeks without one. Asked the Borneo WhatsApp number who was available and saw three new names on the list. The new person in charged does not send any photos anymore. They had Alex (been longing for his smooth touch), Kelvin, Big Sam, Jason (new Chinese guy), Shahril (someone said they paid RM200 for him to fuck them?!), Nasri & Ricky. I asked if any of the new guy was older and the PIC recommended Ricky, that is is over 40 years old and was a Gym trainer. I hesitated because I felt like experiencing Alex's sensual touches that day, but ended up choosing Ricky as recommened.

In person, he looked stocky and not very tall but he was in loose jersey so I couldn't really tell whether he was muscular or not. He wore mask throughout the session so I didn't see if he was good looking as well. Just by looking at his eyes and eyebrows, I thought he looked decent. Due to rising covid cases, I too wore my mask throughout the entire session.

Massage wise, Ricky was quite strong and on point. He uses repetitive strokes using his palms mostly and it felt strong but slightly sensual at the same time. I almost fell asleep as he was doing my back and back of my thighs. It was decent massage. However, the Urut Batin felt flat for me, and he asked if I wanted to cum for a tip of RM30. 

RM30?! I was like sureee you go right ahead. He also took off his jersey and surprisingly, his body was bearish and stocky instead of muscular, and under the dim lighting, it was pretty sexy. I caressed his big nipples and body. Didn't go further as he was not really my type.

Decent experience overall. If you like slightly chubby or bearish guy, can give him a go.

Is this the same Ricky from Sempurna?

Miss the old days Anthony times. More friendly guy eventhou sometimes quite bitchy.. Hihi.

Can touch his dick?