Male HQ

KL Massage / Sauna / Spa Reviews (No MB ads or pics allowed)

Spinbomb

On 6/29/2022 at 1:39 PM, jbot1117 said:

Excellent review!
You took the full package? RM299? How long did it took for the whole session?
I went to Musclemen Spa long long time ago. Took their cheaper package, with batin and some rawatan body stuffs. They are really professional, different therapists for different sessions.

I would visit again, but I just stay way too far away...

I try musclemen spa already, not professional at all . No next time ! 

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is a long shot and slightly further but I used to go to one guy for massage in Selangor his condo is just above a mall can't remember which. He was an amazing masseuse and hot af. Lost my phone and his contact unfortunately, his Line ID was something like Silver Kai? If anyone has any idea please pm me!

• 2 months later...

Recently I visited Borneo Native Massage.

I was recommended a Malay masseur by the name of Along.  It seems he was new to Borneo.

Looks wise, he is not spectacular but neither could be be said to be ugly - but I do stress that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so this is just from my point of view.  His body was just normal, not plump nor muscular. 

Anyway, I started by lying naked on my front.  His massage style was more on the soothing and relaxing type while I prefer an athlete style massage but since this was my first time with him, I did wanted to know what his usual routine is, and did not give him any instructions one way or another.

After working on my back and legs, he asked me to turn to lie on my back.  I had started to grow a chubby despite him not  touching my bits during the massage.  After completing his routine on my front, I was sporting a full scale hardon.  Despite the obvious sign of my need and excitement - my one eyed snake was weeping for attention - he asked if I wanted it worked on.  I thought the question was odd, because that's why men pay that kind of money to come for a massage at Borneo's.  I have almost always had my needs attended to, without question, when visiting Borneo.  

Yes, he asked for tips if I wanted to escalate further, but I declined.  He was not quite my type.  So, with a massive lack of enthusiasm, he worked on my hardon.  It was very much just going through the motion with hardly a reasonable grip around my stiffy.  In the end, I had to take matters into my own hands and got the job done.

To be fair, he did help me clean up, and when I asked if my time was up, he said there was 10 more minutes.  He then started to massage my legs once again, since the clock was not up. 

However, by now, my enthusiasm had waned, so ended the session. 

Verdict - I would not choose him again, as he was not quite my type both in terms of physical attributes and massage style.

For particular reasons, I needed to go to Borneo Native massage again.

This time, I had Matthew attend to me.  I was told he is of mixed parentage, Vietnam and Malaysia, if I remember correctly.  In any case, he has a tanned skin tone - for me, this is a by the by, because I am more interested in the masseur's skill than the density of melanin on his skin.

Matthew speaks English, is polite, and has a nice smile.  He is friendly, which I like.  He is not tall, which makes him look a bit stocky, but he is far from fat.  

He asked me if I wanted a strong massage, to which I replied in the affirmative - and he delivered.  A strong massage was exactly what I needed that day.  

Suffice to say, I was very relaxed and very happy at the end of the massage. 

I will definitely choose Matthew again.   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

when i was there for work i used to visit this home based maseuse. his place was in a really poor part of kl - government flats, and to get up you'll pass by his negihbours and you could see that they really were of the lower income. but once you stepped through his front door, his unit was actually quite well done up. 

he's not malay or chinese, think either myanmar or cambodian (couldnt quite figure out, heard him talk on the phone to someone else in his native language). he had quite a beautiful body (and quite a decent sized rock hard cock that slants upwards a little), which he would do a body to body massage, and then always try to sneakily slip his oiled up cock in me raw. i'd always let him teast the opening but made him wrap up before going in all the way.

really agressive top i must say. i remember he pinned me down when i was face down, with his full body weight, and kept pumping. bottoms - you know that electric shock feeling when it hits the prostate? i normally get too sensitive and get the top to slow down. i normally prefer long slow strokes. but he was just ramming away at full speed and i could hear the constant slapping of his hips on my buttocks. and he had one hand on my throat and another covering my mouth, with the weight of his body pinning me down. the electric shock feeling on my prostate, i couldnt protest or move out of the position, and i realised that i was cumming constantly. seriously, the friction of his bedsheet on my cock, every little bit of pressure made me cum and cum. the feeling i remember was that intially i was shocked at the aggressiveness, then the feeling of helplessness, then just resigning and letting go and learning to enjoy the sensations in my hole.

after he was done and i got up, i found that i had made a huge cumpuddle on the sheets..

he did this a few other visits, once putting poppers under my nose while pinning me down. he was also great in other positions too! 

he has a housemate whom someone told me was btm for rent if youre into that kind of thing.

he still messages me now and then. think its a mass message to all his clients. unfortunately i'm no longer there.

when i was there for work i used to visit this home based maseuse. his place was in a really poor part of kl - government flats, and to get up you'll pass by his negihbours and you could see that they really were of the lower income. but once you stepped through his front door, his unit was actually quite well done up. 

he's not malay or chinese, think either myanmar or cambodian (couldnt quite figure out, heard him talk on the phone to someone else in his native language). he had quite a beautiful body (and quite a decent sized rock hard cock that slants upwards a little), which he would do a body to body massage, and then always try to sneakily slip his oiled up cock in me raw. i'd always let him teast the opening but made him wrap up before going in all the way.

really agressive top i must say. i remember he pinned me down when i was face down, with his full body weight, and kept pumping. bottoms - you know that electric shock feeling when it hits the prostate? i normally get too sensitive and get the top to slow down. i normally prefer long slow strokes. but he was just ramming away at full speed and i could hear the constant slapping of his hips on my buttocks. and he had one hand on my throat and another covering my mouth, with the weight of his body pinning me down. the electric shock feeling on my prostate, i couldnt protest or move out of the position, and i realised that i was cumming constantly. seriously, the friction of his bedsheet on my cock, every little bit of pressure made me cum and cum. the feeling i remember was that intially i was shocked at the aggressiveness, then the feeling of helplessness, then just resigning and letting go and learning to enjoy the sensations in my hole.

after he was done and i got up, i found that i had made a huge cumpuddle on the sheets..

he did this a few other visits, once putting poppers under my nose while pinning me down. he was also great in other positions too! 

he has a housemate whom someone told me was btm for rent if youre into that kind of thing.

he still messages me now and then. think its a mass message to all his clients. unfortunately i'm no longer there.

God I need to know this masseur 😆

Pls share his contact n name

• 1 month later...
On 8/17/2023 at 12:49 PM, btmslut said:

That was  so hot!!! Please tell me the masseur's contact :D

Was he Sanio??

Edited by matt122333

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hai Everyone,

I want go for sauna near brickfields

Can anyone recommend which sauna is best and had Indian that can have fun together 

On 4/5/2024 at 3:21 PM, Rao said:

Hai Everyone,

I want go for sauna near brickfields

Can anyone recommend which sauna is best and had Indian that can have fun together 

Chakran had a higher Indian clientele than other saunas in Brickfields.