Male HQ

Guest Goulash Which Is Very Posh

On 6/19/2020 at 4:35 PM, Guest Hazily Instructor said:

Being a POS myself change my attitude in life. Instead of thinking negatively, I accepted it and moved.on.

Dear @amplify@Bern, @BlinkOnce@G_M, @HendryTan, @IkuTubeThis is the type of nonsense people keep complaining about. The troll guest posts under the name Guest Hazily Instructor which had long been used by another guest at that time. Then he claims to be a POS (instead of a POZ, which is the actual term used by the HIV+ Community, because POS can also mean "Piece of S###" but of course the psychopathic troll knows that). And then he attempts to disguise his mendacity by putting a supposedly "happy" spin on the last sentence.

How much do we need to beg you moderators to do something, even a small action, to curtail the trolling of that insane pest? Copying other guest names, harrassing members in good standing and pushing them away from BW, arguing with himself under different guest names in the same thread, starting senseless threads and replying to them under multiple guest names to artificially make his threads look popular, typing racist and sexist posts that come very close to violating the law! Why do you all put up with behavior that clearly causes obvious harm to this website?

I am not going to call for the banning of all guests like some have done in the past. But there has to be some sort of mechanism to either impose a few consequence for trolling or make it difficult to troll. Another guest recently suggested imposing a 30-day ban on guest postings from any IP addresses caught doing the actions that I just listed above. Why not at least try to do that as a deterrent measure? Blowing Wind will not die because the moderators ban a troll guest for 30 days, especially for actions like making racist posts, like he did in the thread on the Next PM.

Whatever amount of activity that you may think this website is gaining by the troll's frequent posts is offset by the number of members, potential members, and productive guests who are turned away by his disruptiveness. Please stop coddling him and catering to him. It is like an inmate running an asylum. He needs to be subjected to rules just as members are subjected to rules (and I don't mean deleting threads or moving them to the Flaming Room). Something to prod him to behave more responsibly and treat his fellow posters with more respect. BW will only benefit.

Guest don't have any privileges 

Guest can use any nicks they want.

No one owns the Guest nick.

Live with it.

Only members won't get their nick copied. 

You decide.

End of explanation. 

No actions will be taken.

Cry father cry mother also no use!

End of discussion!

• G_M changed the title to Sign up and Account if you cannot stand someone using your Guest Nick!
On 4/29/2021 at 1:44 AM, G_M said:

Guest don't have any privileges 

Guest can use any nicks they want.

No one owns the Guest nick.

Live with it.

Only members won't get their nick copied. 

You decide.

End of explanation. 

No actions will be taken.

Cry father cry mother also no use!

End of discussion!

Fuck you OK GM

On 4/29/2021 at 12:50 AM, Guest Goulash Which Is Very Posh said:

I am not going to call for the banning of all guests like some have done in the past. But there has to be some sort of mechanism to either impose a few consequence for trolling or make it difficult to troll. Another guest recently suggested imposing a 30-day ban on guest postings from any IP addresses caught doing the actions that I just listed above. Why not at least try to do that as a deterrent measure? Blowing Wind will not die because the moderators ban a troll guest for 30 days, especially for actions like making racist posts, like he did in the thread on the Next PM.

Not free... simple logic...

Guest 犯贱冰冰
18 hours ago, G_M said:

Guest 犯贱冰冰, you sure you can fuck meh?

I thought you only got CB and cannot fuck one?

不要气到吐血 hor aunty!

LOL

On 4/30/2021 at 12:44 AM, Guest Goulash Which Is Very Posh said:

Fuck you OK GM

That sort of arrogance and disrespect is exactly why you moderators need to impose a way to sanction the troublemaker (Guest 犯贱冰冰 as you call him) and teach him to treat Blowing Wind and its readers with dignity. Not only is he imitating the screen name that I chose for myself, but he is directly cursing at you moderators, the authority figures of Blowing Wind. It is completely unacceptable, and it needed to be stopped many years ago, and it should not be tolerated.

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, Guest Goulash Which Is Very Posh said:

That sort of arrogance and disrespect is exactly why you moderators need to impose a way to sanction the troublemaker (Guest 犯贱冰冰 as you call him) and teach him to treat Blowing Wind and its readers with dignity. Not only is he imitating the screen name that I chose for myself, but he is directly cursing at you moderators, the authority figures of Blowing Wind. It is completely unacceptable, and it needed to be stopped many years ago, and it should not be tolerated.

LOL, still at it huh.

8 hours ago, Guest Goulash Which Is Very Posh said:

两只狮子,一老一小的狮子走在路上,突然间碰到一只疯狗,老狮子带着小狮子绕道走开了,小狮子不解的问,你干过猛虎,斗过猎豹,从不曾有惧怕过,这次为何遭遇犬狗咱却绕道了,你是不是老了怕了?老狮子问小狮子,赢了这只疯狗光彩光荣吗,小狮子答道不光彩光荣,老狮子又问,那如果被这只疯狗咬伤了倒霉不,小狮子答曰是的。所以遭遇到疯狗就好比遇到无厘头,好比遇到“不知”,所以懂得退让懂得“不知”,是知也智也。
Confusions say a smart person never challenge a mad dog, be smart, just ignore.

Guest Guest

The easiest solution is to ban the IP of the complaining guest. By using his own suggested solution, mods will see no problem, hear no problem, means no problem. And he really cannot complain that Mods didn't implemented his solution anymore. Mod wins, he wins, all guests wins. 

Yay! 

Guest rid the mad dog
10 hours ago, G_M said:

两只狮子,一老一小的狮子走在路上,突然间碰到一只疯狗,老狮子带着小狮子绕道走开了,小狮子不解的问,你干过猛虎,斗过猎豹,从不曾有惧怕过,这次为何遭遇犬狗咱却绕道了,你是不是老了怕了?老狮子问小狮子,赢了这只疯狗光彩光荣吗,小狮子答道不光彩光荣,老狮子又问,那如果被这只疯狗咬伤了倒霉不,小狮子答曰是的。所以遭遇到疯狗就好比遇到无厘头,好比遇到“不知”,所以懂得退让懂得“不知”,是知也智也。
Confusions say a smart person never challenge a mad dog, be smart, just ignore.

could be some confusion over here, but even as a non Mandarin speaker I think you meant the philosopher Confucius?

Post Script..... just get rid of the mad dog, whatever it takes. Long overdue. why allow one single mad dog to disrupt BW at every corner?

Guest Guest
5 minutes ago, Guest rid the mad dog said:

could be some confusion over here, but even as a non Mandarin speaker I think you meant the philosopher Confucius?

We know who you are, mad dog.

Guest Cleanly & Hazily & Meanly

First of all, appreciate the support, and glad others are seeing the problems. Second of all, ignoring people who cause problems does not make the problems go away, it only makes the problems worse because they get haughty, and think they can do anything they want, including cuss out moderators.

Third of all, please stop fixating on the nickname issue. It is not just about nicknames, but about all aspects of the totally negative aura that the troll brings to this website. The threadstarter listed many problem areas, much more than nicknames, and those should also be addressed to improve this place.

Referring to @Nightingale as "Nightwhore" is one example. Everytime that happens, the IP address used by the troll should get a 30-day ban. Referring to @singalion, or anybody else, as "foreign trash" should trigger a 30-day ban. The relentless attacks on @Steve5380 should cause 30-day bans.

Last summer's cyber assault on @Larry should have been punished somehow. I haven't seen @FluteGuan post in ages, and he was another member constantly attacked by the troll guest, and that is probably a reason why. Allowing trolls to target and chase away members is not good for Blowing Wind.

Using a crime story that was just in the news to inspire this comparison, if there was a desperate uncle molesting people every day on the MRT, and the victims were told by the officials of the MRT to just ignore the molester, that would ruin the MRT's image, which is not a good thing. Hope that helps you.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Cleanly & Hazily & Meanly said:

First of all, appreciate the support, and glad others are seeing the problems. Second of all, ignoring people who cause problems does not make the problems go away, it only makes the problems worse because they get haughty, and think they can do anything they want, including cuss out moderators.

Third of all, please stop fixating on the nickname issue. It is not just about nicknames, but about all aspects of the totally negative aura that the troll brings to this website. The threadstarter listed many problem areas, much more than nicknames, and those should also be addressed to improve this place.

Referring to @Nightingale as "Nightwhore" is one example. Everytime that happens, the IP address used by the troll should get a 30-day ban. Referring to @singalion, or anybody else, as "foreign trash" should trigger a 30-day ban. The relentless attacks on @Steve5380 should cause 30-day bans.

Last summer's cyber assault on @Larry should have been punished somehow. I haven't seen @FluteGuan post in ages, and he was another member constantly attacked by the troll guest, and that is probably a reason why. Allowing trolls to target and chase away members is not good for Blowing Wind.

Using a crime story that was just in the news to inspire this comparison, if there was a desperate uncle molesting people every day on the MRT, and the victims were told by the officials of the MRT to just ignore the molester, that would ruin the MRT's image, which is not a good thing. Hope that helps you.

Oh? So it is not about nicknames anymore? Shifting goalposts already? So fast?  

Moving The Goalpost GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Guest Preachy Old Whore
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Oh? So it is not about nicknames anymore? Shifting goalposts already? So fast?  

Moving The Goalpost GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

LOL

Guest why agitated
On 5/3/2021 at 1:51 PM, Guest Guest said:

Time has told. 

Trevvy is dead. 

And to be honest, with more and more militant members calling for the ban of Guest postings because some princesses here cannot withstand getting bitched back, I think BW will be dead soon after too. 

Why are you so scared for Guests being banned at BW?

Are you scared because 99% of your posts would be banned?

As to my memory, trevvy or SGboy was always a Member only website. It didn't have any Guest posting allowed. 

Just wonder why u get so agitated on a potential removal of Guest posting at BW.... 🤔

Guest mad dog
13 hours ago, Guest Huh said:

i think you think too much and seem to have issues with your own identity.

i signed up as member on sgboy and fridae and have no issue at all - you can still remain anonymous.

its quite sad if you are so scared and worrying about this and that.

sure this guest has serious personal issues, why else would he hijack other Guest nicks. 

The Moderators even called him mad dog recently .

Guest Meanly Preacher
On 5/2/2021 at 10:38 PM, Guest Guest said:

That's what happens when Guest postings are banned lor. Learn, BW people! Learn! 

Most readers do not want guest postings banned. We want trolling and troublemaking banned. Blowing Wind would be a much better place without namestealing, namecalling, harrassment, racism, sexism, bigotry, and xenophobia.

On 5/3/2021 at 4:16 AM, Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator said:

Yes, the posts were from 9 years ago but the answers became apparent only 9 years later, even though the writings were on the wall for as long as that period already. I was a member of fridae and sgboy decades ago but I learnt my lesson never to sign up as a member in any forums subsequently. Just one single slip as to who you are on the forum, and suddenly your entire life might just fall apart all around you. Your colleagues may find out who you are and even your WIFE may suddenly hear about you. I remember there was this crazy woman who even came here hunting for her husband on this very forum, maybe one or two years back. As a matter of fact, in case you guys are not aware, this forum was not started by a gay, but by a bi married man (and I think now) with children. So no matter how much anyone tries to convince me to sign up as a member with some fake assurance that members cannot be traced as well, I am going to remain as a guest forever. Besides, it is so much fun to mess around on this forum using different guest names, instead of sticking to a single member identity all the time. hahahahaha ...

There we have a perfect example from the troll guest. The real Loquacious Larry Laminator has mentioned his age range before and would not have been able to sign up decades ago for any gay website. Keep stealing and trolling.

Guest Meanly Nick Stealer
4 hours ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

We want trolling and troublemaking banned. 

Goalpost-shifting again? What is so difficult about registering as a member if you insist no one else can use your nick? LOL

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator

On 5/5/2021 at 1:24 AM, Guest why agitated said:

Why are you so scared for Guests being banned at BW?

Are you scared because 99% of your posts would be banned?

Scared? Really? 

No One Cares - Shitty Flute / Recorder Version - 21st Century on Make a GIF

On 5/5/2021 at 1:24 AM, Guest why agitated said:

As to my memory, trevvy or SGboy was always a Member only website. It didn't have any Guest posting allowed. 

Goes to show how young you are. I bet you also didn't know that guest nicknames is also a new feature on BW? 

On 5/5/2021 at 1:32 AM, Guest mad dog said:

sure this guest has serious personal issues, why else would he hijack other Guest nicks. 

Top 20 Fun GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

On 5/5/2021 at 2:50 AM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Most readers do not want guest postings banned. We want trolling and troublemaking banned.

You mean troublemaker like you? 

ifindkarma. be kind, and so can you. — Django Unchained hey there little trouble  maker...

On 5/5/2021 at 2:50 AM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

There we have a perfect example from the troll guest. The real Loquacious Larry Laminator has mentioned his age range before and would not have been able to sign up decades ago for any gay website.

And you believe that? You, Ms Meanly Preacher, have also tried lying that you are in your 70s, when you are already half-dead in your 90s! 

Old Man GIFs | Tenor

Guest Meanly Preacher

The above post by "Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator" is clearly and obviously a fake post by the dirty troll, because the real Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator almost always agrees with me, and would never launch an attack against me. The dirty troll is always so trashily transparent and imbecilically ignorant that her asinine attempts to divide good guests against each other will never ever have any chance of working.

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

The above post by "Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator" is clearly and obviously a fake post by the dirty troll, because the real Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator almost always agrees with me, and would never launch an attack against me. The dirty troll is always so trashily transparent and imbecilically ignorant that her asinine attempts to divide good guests against each other will never ever have any chance of working.

This type of nonsense posts saying that someone is almost always agreeing with him, just goes to show that he is either super childish, or he is also posting as Loquacious Larry Laminator himself. 不打自招。

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator
On 5/4/2021 at 2:50 PM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Most readers do not want guest postings banned. We want trolling and troublemaking banned. Blowing Wind would be a much better place without namestealing, namecalling, harrassment, racism, sexism, bigotry, and xenophobia. There we have a perfect example from the troll guest. The real Loquacious Larry Laminator has mentioned his age range before and would not have been able to sign up decades ago for any gay website. Keep stealing and trolling.

I love reading posts from smart and observant guests. Much better than reading posts from moronic trolls.

On 5/6/2021 at 3:23 AM, Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator said:

Scared? Really? Goes to show how young you are. I bet you also didn't know that guest nicknames is also a new feature on BW? You mean troublemaker like you? And you believe that? You, Ms Meanly Preacher, have also tried lying that you are in your 70s, when you are already half-dead in your 90s!

Boboshot troll seems to be implying that @Steve5380 is Guest Meanly Preacher and is actually over 90.

On 5/6/2021 at 8:20 PM, Guest Meanly Preacher said:

Allow me to say, once again, I love reading posts from those that indicate very astute observation abilities.

On 5/7/2021 at 8:46 AM, Guest Guest said:

This type of nonsense posts saying that someone is almost always agreeing with him, just goes to show that he is either super childish, or he is also posting as Loquacious Larry Laminator himself. 不打自招.

Not the same, that post is lame, for the problems on this site, crackhead trolls are to blame, without fame.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.