Male HQ

Which Housing Estate do you like to stay in and Why?

Guest GirlWithAHugeCock

3 hours ago, Neutra said:

West coast also got lots of foreigners, primarily Ind. esp those older condo in Pasir Panjang. During Cricket game of their country and they shout tgt during a score, you won’t feel like you’re in Singapore at all

Omg. Sad.

Ok maybe I was wrong coz I was there only for once so could be wrong. 

2nd choice would be, keong said road diagonally oppo indian elephant God temple. From food to entertainment all available there but sadly can't afford the price.

Edited by cutejack

Guest MParader
29 minutes ago, danvin said:

Marine Parade

Becoming a horrible place, so many from a certain country and a good portion of them don't wear mask at all.

Guest Guest

Toa Payoh , convenient travel to all areas , lots of amenities within walking distance, from coffee shops to food centres , stadiums and sports  complex , library , swimming  pool , supermarkets , cafes , clinics, etc 

Guest Guest
1 minute ago, Guest Guest said:

Toa Payoh , convenient travel to all areas , lots of amenities within walking distance, from coffee shops to food centres , stadiums and sports  complex , library , swimming  pool , supermarkets , cafes , clinics, Safra ,park  etc 

Guest What?
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Toa Payoh , convenient travel to all areas , lots of amenities within walking distance, from coffee shops to food centres , stadiums and sports  complex , library , swimming  pool , supermarkets , cafes , clinics, etc 

Most towns have all the above like amk, yishun, Jurong, paya lebar. What is new? But not every town is near seaside. 

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

yea TPY is a good area, and Bishan

6 hours ago, Guest What? said:

Most towns have all the above like amk, yishun, Jurong, paya lebar. What is new? But not every town is near seaside. 

not every town near to jb also lol

12 hours ago, Guest Sea Horse said:

Changi Village.  Near the seaside.

This is the only area that u dont feel like in SG, not too crowded on weekdays,  no high rise HDB flat,  very resort feeling, easy to go

P. Ubin but location far from city,  so probably more ideal for retirement.

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Every mature estate in SG would have all these facilities, east from kallang to bedok will be nice. 

Guest Sea farer

Have special liking for Changi Village.   I hope someday, it became a gay town for both young and elderly to retire near the seaside.  I can't imagine how wonderful it is to enjoy a carefree routine watching the shimmering reflection of the sea every sunrise and sunset and go there to soak the feet under the water, hear the waves. 

Guest Guest
12 hours ago, Guest What? said:

Not every town you can 15 min walk from The Central to all the places , all needed to take bus or a long walk to get to those places   ....only in Toa Payoh area able to do that ...

Guest Derelict
16 hours ago, Guest MParader said:

Becoming a horrible place, so many from a certain country and a good portion of them don't wear mask at all.

Yes, there will be 2 little India's in Singapore soon.

20 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

And the notorious super cruisy Mc-itchy reservoir 😆

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator
5 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

And the notorious super cruisy Mc-itchy reservoir 😆

LOL

16 hours ago, Guest Derelict said:

Yes, there will be 2 little India's in Singapore soon.

Hahaha ... and very soon Little India Central, Little India East, and Little India West too... LOL. But those who luv big tools at work won't mind at all ... keke

Edited by yuquidam

4 hours ago, yuquidam said:

Hahaha ... and very soon Little India Central, Little India East, and Little India West too... LOL. But those who luv big tools at work won't mind at all ... keke

Seriously their tools are huge. Saw one at one of the public toilet urinal. Asked his age n he was only 21. His tool omg. Just arrived in spore before pandemic. 

Sorry back to topic....

Guest Guest
47 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Seriously their tools are huge. Saw one at one of the public toilet urinal. Asked his age n he was only 21. His tool omg. Just arrived in spore before pandemic. 

Sorry back to topic....

I cannot get aroused by ABNN dicks, no matter how big or long they are

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, Guest KNNBCCB said:

Recently, saw a number of signboards being replaced from Tamil to Hindu.  What was that so?

It cos Hindu is now taught in some primary schools, so those who learn can know how to read.

I have lived several places growing up in Singapore. Serangoon Gardens, Aljunied, Toa Payoh, and finally Bukit Timah. I think Toa Payoh is my favorite in terms of location and convenience. It is easy to get downtown, or even to the airport, or ECP. 

Love. 

Pasir Ris also good. A bicycle town. One can cycle to sengkang (to cruise at River Park), tampines (to nude walking in Eco Park under full moon light), changi village (to meet thai ah gua). Pasir Ris beach car park also good place for car fun at midnight. The pasir ris crab forest a regular place for straight guy to bring gf there for hanky panky.

Guest Derelict

shopnew175-600x600.jpg

Derelict wants to wear like this and hide at Pasir Ris Grab forest....see straight man fuck woman cheebye or KarChng.  

Will others think that the crabs are moaning?  Derelict wonders.....

These places no gay sanctuary?

Guest Guest

How come all PAP estates!!!! Don’t you guys know SengKang is the in place now because of Jamus’ immense popularity? Jamus had made Sengkang the hottest area to live in in our history! Be part of the groundbreaking estate in Singapore! Wa Xi SengKang Kia!! Wa Xi SengKang Lang! 

Guest Meh?
12 hours ago, doncoin said:

I have lived several places growing up in Singapore. Serangoon Gardens, Aljunied, Toa Payoh, and finally Bukit Timah. I think Toa Payoh is my favorite in terms of location and convenience. It is easy to get downtown, or even to the airport, or ECP. 

Aljunied from far from airport meh?  Bukit Timah no ECP meh? Both also within downtown doorsteps.  You anyhow say one meh?

Guest Roya Jellyl Family

38 Oxley Road. I am the Queen Empress Dowager of Singapore. My relatives are all autocrats, aristocrats and bureaucrats.

Guest Tiong Bahru.... Not.

Never Tiong Bahru. It has become more and more pretentious with all the fake sporty, moisturizing, steroid infused, hair-implanted and plastic surgery corrected old circuit queens and botoxed expired gay muscle candies flocking there to roost. Too loud and gay sex cruisey. Yikes!

Guest True
6 minutes ago, Guest Tiong Bahru.... Not. said:

Never Tiong Bahru. It has become more and more pretentious with all the fake sporty, moisturizing, steroid infused, hair-implanted and plastic surgery corrected old circuit queens and botoxed expired gay muscle candies flocking there to roost. Too loud and gay sex cruisey. Yikes!

True. with gossipy guys like you, who wanted to live at Tiong Bahru?

Guest Cliente

Kembangan, Eunos & Paya Lebar (Geylang Lor 36 onwards) are not bad, population not too dense due to the aviation height restrictions on buildings.

Guest Guest
17 hours ago, doncoin said:

Fully agreed 

Guest Muscle Kampong
28 minutes ago, Guest True said:

True. with gossipy guys like you, who wanted to live at Tiong Bahru?

You! Can change partner every night.

Guest street activity
On 5/1/2021 at 9:18 PM, Guest MParader said:

Wow, the street prostitutes along Mountbatten Road (One Amber) are back?

Guest big muscle stretcher
13 minutes ago, Guest Muscle Kampong said:

You! Can change partner every night.

Sounds like a gay paradise... why people still go McRitchie at night?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.