Male HQ

Which Housing Estate do you like to stay in and Why?

Guest GirlWithAHugeCock

Guest what problems do you have?
On 5/1/2021 at 9:18 PM, Guest MParader said:

Becoming a horrible place, so many from a certain country and a good portion of them don't wear mask at all.

Look Look , so many snarky racist remarks about Indians again here.

You guys have a problem.

Their BBC seem a threat to you. 

Get a fix!

You forgot Curry is a much liked dish in Singapore (within all communities...even the biggest one)...

Guest Miss Madame Empress
1 hour ago, Guest Roya Jellyl Family said:

38 Oxley Road. I am the Queen Empress Dowager of Singapore. My relatives are all autocrats, aristocrats and bureaucrats.

And kleptocrats...

18 minutes ago, Guest Miss Madame Empress said:

And kleptocrats...

Yiaks...that's how Singapore lost our Christmas Island to Australia.

Prefer East Coast, Marine Parade area. Love sea and cycling

Edited by yuquidam

57 minutes ago, Guest what problems do you have? said:

You guys have a problem.

Get a fix!

You forgot Curry is a much liked dish in Singapore (within all communities...even the biggest one)...

Ya lor...whai sooo like dat har?

Edited by yuquidam

Guest Taboo
2 hours ago, Guest where said:

hope to live in chinatown or near camps

convenient to go sauna everyday or hook up horny muscular nsf/nsmen

If you kept going in and out of the Sauna near the place you live, your neighbours will notice and start gossiping to one another. 

6 hours ago, Guest Taboo said:

If you kept going in and out of the Sauna near the place you live, your neighbours will notice and start gossiping to one another. 

What's there to gossip about?

It's your life, do as u please as long as u don't harm others

Who cares what others say, especially ppl who don't matter

Guest Timidy Tim
2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Why nobody mention Jurong East, Choa Chu Kang or even Boon Lay?

Because PAP majority voters are there.  Very ulu ulu too.  Lots of pullution from the factories,  and when the sun set it began to look creepily quiet.

Guest Girl girl sucks cock
3 hours ago, Guest Timidy Tim said:

Because PAP majority voters are there.  Very ulu ulu too.  Lots of pullution from the factories,  and when the sun set it began to look creepily quiet.

Any action?  Will I get drag to the bushes and kena gang raped?

If so I m buying a place there

Guest guest
On 5/6/2021 at 7:30 AM, Guest guest said:

Why nobody mention Jurong East, Choa Chu Kang or even Boon Lay?

Majority of my AJ network stays in west actually. Maybe all fantasizing of someday moving to east side for better life.

2 hours ago, SunshineQQ said:

Never like West side.. 😑 I would think Toa Payoh, Serangoon, Kovan are nice convenient estate for staying.

Yes Toa Payoh. Small estate. Walking distance all over the whole estate. Cruisy @ HDB hub lv3 toilet, Tpy central park also cruisy. Also Tpy has catholic church "五指山下有耶稣". Cycle distance to Mc-itchy where super cruisy from 10pm fri, sat.

Guest Kampong Boy

Changi Village, away from the city, good food, peacerful, serene and breezy by the sea just few steps away.  Good for old gay folks.

Guest Cliente

Actually Kallang near Dakota & Mountbatten Mrt is better than Toa Payoh...near to cruisy Fort road, got Stadiums & malls (PLQ, PLS, Kinex, KWave & LM), near famous hawker centres (Old airport, Haig Rd, Tanjong Rhu & Dunman), 5 mins drive or 15-20mins cycle to downtown/Bugis area. Toa Payoh is just like a clone of other older estates like Bedok, Woodlands, AMK & Clementi, the name itself is already awful sounds like 大伯公庙.

20 minutes ago, Guest Kampong Boy said:

Changi Village, away from the city, good food, peacerful, serene and breezy by the sea just few steps away.  Good for old gay folks.

Yes Changi Village. A lot of ah gua standing on the roadside after 11pm waiting to eat horny straight cock esp. those horny NS boys just back from Tekong.

Guest Derelict
2 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

Yes Changi Village. A lot of ah gua standing on the roadside after 11pm waiting to eat horny straight cock esp. those horny NS boys just back from Tekong.

Are you sure? If so I will dress up now.

My mom's dress and bra can be recycled

On 5/1/2021 at 3:39 PM, kidster said:

Beauty World - Lots of nice food and hot guys. haha

Im staying here leh. Where all the hot guys at? Come out come out where ever you areeee hahaha

Small. 5" top twink. Interest: Hunky daddies and fit buffy, beefcake bear. ^_^

Abs is overated. So I prefer big round chest over refined abs. 😋

Guest Old Building
13 minutes ago, smallperson said:

Im staying here leh. Where all the hot guys at? Come out come out where ever you areeee hahaha

Been to Beauty world.  It look very much like the already demolised Chinatown  "Pearl center".

29 minutes ago, Guest Derelict said:

Are you sure? If so I will dress up now.

My mom's dress and bra can be recycled

If you no breast no bubble butt, can forget about going there to take those ah gua territory. They can be fierceful when knowing new comer tryimg to take their meat. Somemore they all look like model from a far.

On 5/4/2021 at 4:04 PM, yuquidam said:

Yiaks...that's how Singapore lost our Christmas Island to Australia.

Prefer East Coast, Marine Parade area. Love sea and cycling

david marshall resign after failure to gain independence for sinagpore. lim took over and british wants to diminish the popularity of labour front, hence they force singapore to sell christmas island. which was one of the contributing factor for the labor front losing the election.

2 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

Yes Toa Payoh. Small estate. Walking distance all over the whole estate. Cruisy @ HDB hub lv3 toilet, Tpy central park also cruisy. Also Tpy has catholic church "五指山下有耶稣". Cycle distance to Mc-itchy where super cruisy from 10pm fri, sat.

toa payoh is very centralise it is easy to gain excess to all part of the island.

Edited by drektster

Guest guest
14 hours ago, smallperson said:

To find hot guys you should go to housing estates where there are a lot of BTO. Will surely have lots of families where the boys are around NS or university age.

Last time in 2000s used to Sengkang, now is Punggol. Maybe next upcoming one is Tengah.

Guest guest

Should just do a poll to see what is the most popular housing estate.

For some reason, I find places west of Jurong East to have a lot of PRC families. No idea why they like the far west as these areas are not the cheapest places for rent or purchase. Maybe a lot of Chinese companies take up office space in Tuas. I don’t come across them often in other parts of Singapore.

Guest Umbraged

Any place is good, as long as you are living with a good neighbour.  No point living in an ideal location when your neighbour kept creating hell for you. 

48 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

Should just do a poll to see what is the most popular housing estate.

For some reason, I find places west of Jurong East to have a lot of PRC families. No idea why they like the far west as these areas are not the cheapest places for rent or purchase. Maybe a lot of Chinese companies take up office space in Tuas. I don’t come across them often in other parts of Singapore.

Go aljunied mrt and opposite the station,  there is one short street lined up with a few chinese restaraunts operated by china boss,   on fri and weekend nights,  u will feel like walking in a street in china.  

15 hours ago, drektster said:

david marshall resign after failure to gain independence for sinagpore. lim took over and british wants to diminish the popularity of labour front, hence they force singapore to sell christmas island. which was one of the contributing factor for the labor front losing the election.

Interesting nuggets. Thanks for the info, bro.

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest guest said:

No idea why they like the far west as these areas are not the cheapest places for rent or purchase.

far west not the cheapest? its definitely cheaper than most areas like central, east or north east.

Guest Eat once
10 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Go aljunied mrt and opposite the station,  there is one short street lined up with a few chinese restaraunts operated by china boss,   on fri and weekend nights,  u will feel like walking in a street in china.  

I think not cheap.  Place look rundown.  No cozy ambience.  Not sure about the hygiene too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest
On 5/10/2021 at 10:43 PM, Guest Eat once said:

I think not cheap.  Place look rundown.  No cozy ambience.  Not sure about the hygiene too.

Far west is linked by East West line so it's a direct line to the city. I was comparing far west to the north west (Bukit Batok to Yew Tee belt). Those estates are cheaper than far west because need to transfer at JE.

Guest Fatty
On 5/1/2021 at 10:33 PM, Guest Guest said:

Toa Payoh , convenient travel to all areas , lots of amenities within walking distance, from coffee shops to food centres , stadiums and sports  complex , library , swimming  pool , supermarkets , cafes , clinics, etc 

Very few young guys not to mention hot ones. Estate full of old people waiting to uplorry 

Guest Fatty
On 5/4/2021 at 3:14 PM, Guest what problems do you have? said:

You guys have a problem.

Get a fix!

Please stop being a racist. It’s South Asia 

Guest Guest
On 5/9/2021 at 4:55 PM, drektster said:

toa payoh, food and transportation is cheaper than some new estate. downside is the lack of shopping centres and cinema. which is not important if one seldom shop for branded or go for movies.

Orchard is just only a few short bus stops and MRT stops away ...not much issue at all  travelling there from TPY 

Guest Guest
18 hours ago, Guest Fatty said:

Very few young guys not to mention hot ones. Estate full of old people waiting to uplorry 

Plenty of hot bods around with the swimming complex, sport complex  and Safra in TPY 

Guest AdamX

Funny lah some people on here talking about South Asian smelling funny. On the Ang Moh thread there is a whole section about Chinese - Nanyang Chinese - have got such poor anal hygiene. Seriously lah, people who do not know how to wash their own backsides should not be commenting about other people's cleanliness. But I guess when you grow-up smelling shit on people in your house, you become immune to the smell after a while. Damn disgusting man. Can read that here:

Bukit Timah (so many hot guys there, near mrt. Quite quiet at night to explore and  Near all amenities)

Pasir Ris (cute horny guys, near to airport, many amenities, many quiet outdoor spots)

Future Tengah/Great Eastern Waterfront (central, all in one district, new places to cruise/outdoor etc...nice amenities too)

Guest Night safari
On 5/4/2021 at 3:08 PM, Guest big muscle stretcher said:

Sounds like a gay paradise... why people still go McRitchie at night?

They love night owl in the forest. Where else can you find?

• 9 months later...

I wouldn't say I like to stay anywhere but nice hotels, but thanks for your recommendations, I will read about them. I don't get out of my house much at all, and I don't have a job that allows me to go to other cities or states. Especially since I took out a mortgage on my house with Mortgage Advisor Sheffield not to spend the night somewhere else. I'm most comfortable at home precisely because I have something to eat and my home is always warm and cozy. I have someone to talk to and have a good time with my family after work. What else do I need from this life?

Edited by meltojanc

Guest Kailun
On 5/1/2021 at 3:21 PM, cutejack said:

West coast. Less foreigners n lately there is a news that the ppl there nvr give a damn to foreigners. Lol

You are joking. West coast is full of indian families, who worked in Jurong East and NUS.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.