Male HQ

Any spell you can recommend to boost chances of getting a job?

Guest Zhao

Guest Zhao

Hello guys!. I found my self out of job and i really need to get a new one asap. Any suggestions of a spell that can boost my chances of getting a job? Thank you 🙏

Guest guest

Combine black dye with a pre-selected amount of solvents and other chemicals, micro-funnel it into a narrow plastic tube, encase the tube tightly in a metal cylinder with a hollow bottom...... then use your newly constructed pen to fill out a job application at Macdonald's.

• G_M changed the title to Any spell you can recommend to boost chances of getting a job?

Just say this before leaving your home to head out for your interview............. and you're good to go.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the crotches of the people who irritate me today, and may their arms be too short to scratch! 

The spell is called karma. 

Sow good seeds, reap good fruits.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

A few do buy something call talisman from Thailand or malaysia be wise that is more to black magic. Once you wear it works but there is spirit inside...prolonged using you yourself will change...behavior etc...like I say even our country is metropolitan modern there is still few who practice or bring or use something to make business etc good...even personal.

My tips to get job on spot. Be punctual. Sleep early before interview. If eat breakfast wash mouthwash...and bring your own pen...this show you are ready. Your hair wear gel or wax. Wear confidently...when meet your prospect smile and shake hand firmly. When you sit down sit straight dont look downwards. Talk confidently. Be yourself..at the end of the interview. Say thank you looking forward to hear from you ..shake hand firmly and go. Hope this help. 

7 hours ago, BudakFit said:

A few do buy something call talisman from Thailand or malaysia be wise that is more to black magic. Once you wear it works but there is spirit inside...prolonged using you yourself will change...behavior etc...like I say even our country is metropolitan modern there is still few who practice or bring or use something to make business etc good...even personal.

My tips to get job on spot. Be punctual. Sleep early before interview. If eat breakfast wash mouthwash...and bring your own pen...this show you are ready. Your hair wear gel or wax. Wear confidently...when meet your prospect smile and shake hand firmly. When you sit down sit straight dont look downwards. Talk confidently. Be yourself..at the end of the interview. Say thank you looking forward to hear from you ..shake hand firmly and go. Hope this help. 

Thx for the tips... Both practical & useful!!!👍

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.