Male HQ

GM vs Pimps & Prostitutes!

Guest Guest

Guest Maccy
On 4/26/2021 at 3:49 PM, Versunknown said:

😔 Seems like many things has happened recently over here.
I just realised the previous forum is removed, it's sad, but it was good that the Admin decided to do so, for safety precautions.

Dun suck up to the bapok la.always cruising in taka looking for dicks. Pathetic

Guest Jamestaylor

This place begin look like m o d cb. Smelly and full of shit. All old a q u a gathering to jilat m o d smelly hole 

Guest The Troublemakers

The main troublemakers were people like @MalayB and, especially, @Yaletownwho insulted the Mod for nothing. The Mod is doing his job and it is his forum, so why these idiots keep insulting the Mod and then expect the Mod to be quiet and not punish them, I don't know. Because of those idiots, a really good and useful thread has been lost. @Daddyhunter is another trouble-maker who keeps "liking" that Aqua @Yaletown's posts. @hornychubis another one. Make trouble and now begging for the thread to be restored. Please remember the rule number one on any forum is don't be a dickhead to the moderator.

Guest The Troublemakers

Not to mention @MalayBalways pimping that illegal MB Sanio who fucks clients without permission and without a condom when they are not expecting it.

4 hours ago, Guest The Troublemakers said:

The main troublemakers were people like @MalayB and, especially, @Yaletownwho insulted the Mod for nothing. The Mod is doing his job and it is his forum, so why these idiots keep insulting the Mod and then expect the Mod to be quiet and not punish them, I don't know. Because of those idiots, a really good and useful thread has been lost. @Daddyhunter is another trouble-maker who keeps "liking" that Aqua @Yaletown's posts. @hornychubis another one. Make trouble and now begging for the thread to be restored. Please remember the rule number one on any forum is don't be a dickhead to the moderator.

4 hours ago, Guest The Troublemakers said:

Not to mention @MalayBalways pimping that illegal MB Sanio who fucks clients without permission and without a condom when they are not expecting it.

There once was a garden for all to roam freely and enjoy the free space, then came a few mad dogs that kept barking and peeing all over the place. The owner got fed up and closed the garden and now all the mad dogs can only pee at themselves and can no longer roam freely in the garden.

Isn't this a breath of fresh air for everyone without all those over priced mb and rude pimps barking and peeing all over the place?

Smart people will know how to draw their own conclusions!

The take away lesson is :

Never bite the hands that feed you. 

You don't know what you have lost until you lose it!

22 minutes ago, G_M said:

There once was a garden for all to roam freely and enjoy the free space, then came a few mad dogs that kept barking and peeing all over the place. The owner got fed up and closed the garden and now all the mad dogs can only pee at themselves and can no longer roam freely in the garden.

Isn't this a breath of fresh air for everyone without all those over priced mb and rude pimps barking and peeing all over the place?

Lol. How am I deemed a "troublemaker " for liking a members post? 

对号入座!

对号入座 (duì hào rù zuò) literally means “to take your seat based on your number”, but the meaning has expanded to include situations when someone jumps out and assumes that a criticism or comment is about them. For example, if someone mentions that they hate poorly written blogs, and I get defensive because I assume they’re talking about me, that is classic 对号入座 (duì hào rù zuò).

3 hours ago, G_M said:

Well now Im the troublemaker? All this while all the people there enjoyed the sexual experiences with the mb, requesting more pictures, contact numbers. 

And Im here promoting some MBs there, prepared with all the cautions, same with those who has experienced the same and gave some reviews but for some of you just simply said I’m the pimp peeing all over the place? A mad dog? Bite the hands that FEED me?  

And why we are here allowing some random guests stirring the pot again? 

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, G_M said:

Yeah right bitch!! Previously u just promoting hiv n other diseases by allowing ppl to comment n post abt experiences with mbs. Just bcos some ppl ask u open back u think u r great? Pls la.. u just another old a q u a who likes to get fuck and suck unsuspecting victim at taka toilets. Nothing lose here. Big headed up there but small cock down and smelly asshole full of shit!! 

Guest Maccy
6 hours ago, Daddyhunter said:

Lol. How am I deemed a "troublemaker " for liking a members post? 

Because you encouraged the troublemaker by like the post, stupid! Go hunt for your old men at old folks home la. Here no older daddys for your cibai. 

Guest Hahaha
7 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Yeah right bitch!! Previously u just promoting hiv n other diseases by allowing ppl to comment n post abt experiences with mbs. Just bcos some ppl ask u open back u think u r great? Pls la.. u just another old a q u a who likes to get fuck and suck unsuspecting victim at taka toilets. Nothing lose here. Big headed up there but small cock down and smelly asshole full of shit!! 

Hahaha well said!! Too bad later this post will be deleted!! 

Guest Happy
3 hours ago, MalayB said:

Well now Im the troublemaker? All this while all the people there enjoyed the sexual experiences with the mb, requesting more pictures, contact numbers. 

And Im here promoting some MBs there, prepared with all the cautions, same with those who has experienced the same and gave some reviews but for some of you just simply said I’m the pimp peeing all over the place? A mad dog? Bite the hands that FEED me?  

And why we are here allowing some random guests stirring the pot again? 

Bcos if no random guests here stirred the pot then this place is dead as the mod asshole lor. He gila for attention ma. 

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, G_M said:

对号入座!

对号入座 (duì hào rù zuò) literally means “to take your seat based on your number”, but the meaning has expanded to include situations when someone jumps out and assumes that a criticism or comment is about them. For example, if someone mentions that they hate poorly written blogs, and I get defensive because I assume they’re talking about me, that is classic 对号入座 (duì hào rù zuò).

ASSHOLE!

Bapok!

Ah Pei!

Ah Gua!

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, G_M said:

I had moved all the bitching bitches posts to Flaming room.

All you aqua, bapok, if you got balls, go there and bitch all you want.

But .. but you r our gm, the grandmother of all the aquas bapok here!! How to abandon u?? 

16 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

16 hours ago, Guest Maccy said:

Because you encouraged the troublemaker by like the post, stupid! Go hunt for your old men at old folks home la. Here no older daddys for your cibai. 

15 hours ago, Guest Hahaha said:

Hahaha well said!! Too bad later this post will be deleted!! 

15 hours ago, Guest Happy said:

Bcos if no random guests here stirred the pot then this place is dead as the mod asshole lor. He gila for attention ma. 

14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

ASSHOLE!

Bapok!

Ah Pei!

Ah Gua!

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

But .. but you r our gm, the grandmother of all the aquas bapok here!! How to abandon u?? 

Aiyoh, post so many posts. Must be very angry because you now makan shit!

You are nothing but a parasite! Feeding on the prostitutes to make money for you.

All those dirty money you earn will get you karma.

Hahahahaha! Now is your karma!

CMCO is coming again very soon and you really got to eat shit with so many prostitutes to feed.

Very good! Very good! Hahahaha.

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, G_M said:

Aiyoh, post so many posts. Must be very angry because you now makan shit!

You are nothing but a parasite! Feeding on the prostitutes to make money for you.

All those dirty money you earn will get you karma.

Hahahahaha! Now is your karma!

CMCO is coming again very soon and you really got to eat shit with so many prostitutes to feed.

Very good! Very good! Hahahaha.

What is CMCO?

Guest Guest
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Ooo great g m ; grandmother of all aquas n bapoks, mco is here again, will you close this forum again??

He (Bapok from Singapore GM) won't because he syiok to read also 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.