Male HQ

Sean from Choices Ministry Church of Our saviour

Guest Man Repellent

Guest Man Repellent

Anyone met this ex-gay before or still in contact? Is he still ex-gay or metamorphosized again like a chrysalis to 破蚕而出 and become a born again ex-ex-gay butterfly? Lol

Anyone attended his sexual conversion therapy before and still alive and not gone crazy?

Guest Converted

Not exactly.  After I attended the gay conversion therapy.  I became a woman and never gone crazy but became even more wildly in love with man. 

Guest Wow
3 minutes ago, Guest Converted said:

Not exactly.  After I attended the gay conversion therapy.  I became a woman and never gone crazy but became even more wildly in love with man. 

Good for you! Did you give your testimony at the True Love Is seminar too?

Guest Wow

They used to have an office at Henderson Industrial Park where Sean works as yje leader of the sexual conversion program. Are they still there? How's their business now? Folded up yet? 😁

Guest Oops
2 hours ago, Guest Poisoned said:

Gpgt

Who has seans picture

Maybe his picture is enough to frighten gays and immediately turn them straight 

Guest CSI
4 hours ago, Guest Oops said:

Maybe his picture is enough to frighten gays and immediately turn them straight 

He's decent looking. Used to have a photo of him online on one of the church website. Need to dig a bit.

Guest Man Repellent

Actually his name is Shawn Tay Liam Yaw, Director of Choices Ministry under Church Of Our Saviour. He told my parents gays have to be ruptured, have our bubbles bursted, our lives destroyed to the foundations in order to be rebuilt as heterosexuals. In order for that that happen, gays have to first go through LOTS of suffering before he will be willing to seek change in God. My parents were very mean and nasty to me for years due to his ill advice. 😭

Guest tyler nipples

Oh.. that Shawn

He was once quoted as saying

"As someone who has had my fair share of sexual confusion, "

lol

Guest Man Repellent
3 minutes ago, Guest tyler nipples said:

Oh.. that Shawn

lol

Someone should say to that Shawn. Sorry, we are not at all confused. Only you are. Because your mind is still stuck in the 40s when you were not even born. Lol

Guest Clear Minded Gay
16 minutes ago, Guest tyler nipples said:

Oh.. that Shawn

lol

Ya. He is the only one who is sexually confused. That alone, should disqualified him from being a sexual "therapist".   He will destroy other people sex life.

Guest Converted
On 5/4/2021 at 7:47 PM, Guest Wow said:

Good for you! Did you give your testimony at the True Love Is seminar too?

No! I was forbidden to tell the world after what they did to me - from gay to become a woman instead of man

On 5/6/2021 at 6:36 AM, Guest Man Repellent said:

Actually his name is Shawn Tay Liam Yaw, Director of Choices Ministry under Church Of Our Saviour. He told my parents gays have to be ruptured, have our bubbles bursted, our lives destroyed to the foundations in order to be rebuilt as heterosexuals. In order for that that happen, gays have to first go through LOTS of suffering before he will be willing to seek change in God. My parents were very mean and nasty to me for years due to his ill advice. 😭

"Director of Choices Ministry"...  does this refer to choices in sexual orientation?

What a sorry collection of psychopaths who grab religion as a tool of their sick mentalities to inflict harm to innocent people.

How can loving parents believe that their gay child needs "to be ruptured, have bubbles bursted, their lives destroyed in order to be rebuilt"...  and what a nerve of this miserable guy to pretend that he has the ability to rebuild a broken person!  Give your parents enough proof that this miserable impostor is a false prophet sent from the depths of hell by Satan himself!,  so that they realize their mistake and give you now their most loving treatment.

Guest Man Repellent
On 5/9/2021 at 9:06 AM, Steve5380 said:

"Director of Choices Ministry"...  does this refer to choices in sexual orientation?

What a sorry collection of psychopaths who grab religion as a tool of their sick mentalities to inflict harm to innocent people.

How can loving parents believe that their gay child needs "to be ruptured, have bubbles bursted, their lives destroyed in order to be rebuilt"...  and what a nerve of this miserable guy to pretend that he has the ability to rebuild a broken person!  Give your parents enough proof that this miserable impostor is a false prophet sent from the depths of hell by Satan himself!,  so that they realize their mistake and give you now their most loving treatment.

https://www.coos.org.sg/church-life/choices/

Yes those stupid Christians adamantly believe sexual orientation is a choice, like how they chose to believe in God, go to church, or act high and mighty to others who do not share their beliefs.

My parents have since woken up to their deception, and now believe sexual orientation is not a phase or an inherent choice, but natural variation in human sexuality.

But the damage they have inflicted on my psyche is long term and I am still undergoing therapy for that on top of sexual abuse by two of my uncles and an aunt. The sad thing is Christian conversion therapy has such strong tradition and following in Singapore it is not considered wrong or evil in here, so as yet none of my therapists dare to question it or even address the issues and damage caused to me by Shawn Tay that venomous, malevolent but imbecile pansy.

10 hours ago, Guest Man Repellent said:

https://www.coos.org.sg/church-life/choices/

Yes those stupid Christians adamantly believe sexual orientation is a choice, like how they chose to believe in God, go to church, or act high and mighty to others who do not share their beliefs.

My parents have since woken up to their deception, and now believe sexual orientation is not a phase or an inherent choice, but natural variation in human sexuality.

But the damage they have inflicted on my psyche is long term and I am still undergoing therapy for that on top of sexual abuse by two of my uncles and an aunt. The sad thing is Christian conversion therapy has such strong tradition and following in Singapore it is not considered wrong or evil in here, so as yet none of my therapists dare to question it or even address the issues and damage caused to me by Shawn Tay that venomous, malevolent but imbecile pansy.

What a bunch of miserable deceivers! So they are a spinoff of Exodus International,  an old anti-gay organization proven to be a fraud.

Fortunately your parents were able to turn around. Maybe they can help you in turning around also your uncles and aunt.  Your uncles and aunt are not your parents, so you don't owe them parental respect, and you can bother them to death reminding them about the falsehood of "choices".

But in one thing "choices" is right:  we can influence our psyche.  We can remove old scars, we can remake our youth.  Memories of youth where your homophobic parents are removed and replaced by your loving parents of today.

Guest Man Repellent
10 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

What a bunch of miserable deceivers! So they are a spinoff of Exodus International,  an old anti-gay organization proven to be a fraud.

Fortunately your parents were able to turn around. Maybe they can help you in turning around also your uncles and aunt.  Your uncles and aunt are not your parents, so you don't owe them parental respect, and you can bother them to death reminding them about the falsehood of "choices".

But in one thing "choices" is right:  we can influence our psyche.  We can remove old scars, we can remake our youth.  Memories of youth where your homophobic parents are removed and replaced by your loving parents of today.

I don't owe those uncles and especially that aunt any explanation. One of those uncles, a married Christian with three children, is a church leader who was involved in building the church he attends in KL, Malaysia. The other uncle is the Head of department in a local primary school even. They molested me when I was 15 and 7, respectively. That aunt is my aunt only because she is legally shagging one of my uncles. 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Guest Wtf said:

Is it really possible to get converted?

Possible, when someone gone through great trauma like lost their loves one, best friends, or parents death. Like those american soldiers whom gone through vietnam war. Still living in fear of getting close to jungle or wilderness.

If get 100 ugly men to rape you humiliate you, most likely will cause you a permanent mental fear of gay sex. Wala, that the gay conversion program get achieved.

4 hours ago, Neh Neh said:

Possible, when someone gone through great trauma like lost their loves one, best friends, or parents death. Like those american soldiers whom gone through vietnam war. Still living in fear of getting close to jungle or wilderness.

If get 100 ugly men to rape you humiliate you, most likely will cause you a permanent mental fear of gay sex. Wala, that the gay conversion program get achieved.

Inducing fear is not convert, it's denial. A lot of these "conversion" is actually teaching one to suppress their true nature that's why you have gay pastor and ppl going "underground". If you lie to yourself long enough, one can believe in that lie and start living the lie - it's proven but the consequences is usually one will regret during their death bed and wish they had lead a life they wanted instead of a lie. This regret will not allow one to rest in peace. You may lie to everyone in this planet but only you will know the truth abt what you really are. 

This is always what I told my subs, masters don't make a sub but a true master shows the sub what is their true nature and teaches them how to embrace it instead of thinking they are perverts and deviants that deserve nothing but suppression.

• 1 month later...
Guest Armpits
On 5/30/2021 at 4:11 PM, Ironrod said:

Inducing fear is not convert, it's denial. A lot of these "conversion" is actually teaching one to suppress their true nature that's why you have gay pastor and ppl going "underground". If you lie to yourself long enough, one can believe in that lie and start living the lie - it's proven but the consequences is usually one will regret during their death bed and wish they had lead a life they wanted instead of a lie. This regret will not allow one to rest in peace. You may lie to everyone in this planet but only you will know the truth abt what you really are. 

This is always what I told my subs, masters don't make a sub but a true master shows the sub what is their true nature and teaches them how to embrace it instead of thinking they are perverts and deviants that deserve nothing but suppression.

To each, his own. Some gays hunks still believe that they were successful in their conversion as many became hunky studs, into world cup soccer, got married, have kids and stayed away from hairy cocks. Give Sean or Shawn a try, perhaps he's gifted

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.