Male HQ

Guest XMM Exposed Vs GM

Guest Exposed

Guest Exposed
14 hours ago, patisoy said:

People are just super daring in Macritchie having orgy in open area. Pictures below not mine. Credit to the owner.

Imagine the police roving the area and caught these guys in action? That would put an end to Mac as cruisy place already.

Why can’t these guys just go somewhere dark or more private like in the forest or hehind the trees on the hill?

(pictures removed by mod)

at the canoe shed

not only the houses there hav night vision cameras, there are now roving night vision cameras too

the guy is wearing mask, so photos could hav be taken recently or anytime after cb was over

all those who had fun there since last year are u worried now

7 hours ago, patisoy said:

People are just super daring in Macritchie having orgy in open area. Pictures below not mine. Credit to the owner.

Imagine the police roving the area and caught these guys in action? That would put an end to Mac as cruisy place already.

Why can’t these guys just go somewhere dark or more private like in the forest or hehind the trees on the hill?

5 hours ago, Guest Exposed said:

at the canoe shed

not only the houses there hav night vision cameras, there are now roving night vision cameras too

the guy is wearing mask, so photos could hav be taken recently or anytime after cb was over

I am sure the authorities and press will eventually know of such post and pays a visit to the location one of these day, with so many dumb ass spreading it on public forum and social media!

See if any of you would be the "lucky one" to get caught in the action!

Guest 莲帮人
8 minutes ago, G_M said:

I am sure the authorities and press will eventually know of such post and pays a visit to the location one of these day, with so many dumb ass spreading it on public forum and social media!

Uncle, 你不是即厉害一下delete post的咯? 作莫你只会嘴巴讲罢了?

Guest exposed
4 hours ago, G_M said:

the photos cannot make out the faces and private parts, like tat also cannot post

yr members only section hav so many threads n posts on public cruising n hookup, but they are not removed, but u remove my post which was intended to warn others

looks like there is some unfair censorship here u apply different standards

we hav freedom to love but no freedom to post since there is no private part n recognisable faces

i saw on grindr app location of macritchie, looks like u r one of the cruiser at macritchie too, no wonder u removed my post just to cover yr own ass

if the authorities begin to crack down, yr members only threads r the main abetment

u r really a tyrant if you removed this fair post of mine which calls u out

4 hours ago, G_M said:

at the canoe shed

there were photos of people having fun at the infamous canoe sheds!?

i came to know of the sheds from reading this forum

Edited by jockchaser

2 hours ago, Guest exposed said:

the photos cannot make out the faces and private parts, like tat also cannot post

yr members only section hav so many threads n posts on public cruising n hookup, but they are not removed, but u remove my post which was intended to warn others

we hav freedom to love but no freedom to post since there is no private part n recognisable faces

i saw on grindr app location of macritchie, looks like u r one of the cruiser at macritchie too, no wonder u removed my post just to cover yr own ass

if the authorities begin to crack down, yr members only threads r the main abetment

I can only say, it sucks to be you! And you can do nothing!

Ya, right, you saw my location on grindr?

Still got people use Grindr meh? Grindr is for XMM. You so despo ah? 

Try harder can? At least come up with something better e.g. Growlr or 9monster.  

Seriously, you don't even know what uncle like and anyhow come up with some outdated XMM app. Yucks!

Your vocab very limited hor. Others already use the tyrant words. At least come up with something better. Don't keep using the same words. No originality at all. 

• G_M changed the title to Guest XMM Exposed Vs GM
Guest Sigh
4 hours ago, Guest exposed said:

Actually I'm with GM on this. If your intention was to warn people, you might as well register and use the member section to post such things and even in member section, you should just keep it to minimal and do need to specify the specific place. Cruisers should know where without you mentioning it.

And yes, of course GM will have a double standard with members/non members. Its like that everywhere. Even at sauna or anywhere you got member privilege's and non members got nothing. Stop thinking with your feet instead with your brain.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Sigh said:

Actually I'm with GM on this. If your intention was to warn people, you might as well register and use the member section to post such things and even in member section, you should just keep it to minimal and do need to specify the specific place. Cruisers should know where without you mentioning it.

And yes, of course GM will have a double standard with members/non members. Its like that everywhere. Even at sauna or anywhere you got member privilege's and non members got nothing. Stop thinking with your feet instead with your brain.

Hi Gayleo

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.