Male HQ

Guangzhou ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest -james-

• 1 month later...
generally speaking, most gay saunas in China do not have physical environment that look clean. But some of their men are so delicious looking that you tend to ignore the environment ... haha. Hope you had fun.

So Forty .... did u visited the saunas there before?

James .... U mentioned visited YK Club which is mentioned the biggest one now in Guangzhou u mentioned it is not as good as Singapore one, if compare to which one (1 7)?

Is it hard to find the YK Club

As i am planning next trip valentine 2009, need help for how to reach this club or places u ever visited.

1st time Guangzhou and worse cant read chinese so really need advise or map if available

Thanks

New bie in this forum

Just Ordinary Guy Next Door who is fun fearless and love travelling"

hi

able to pass u map, how to contact u?

james

So Forty .... did u visited the saunas there before?

James .... U mentioned visited YK Club which is mentioned the biggest one now in Guangzhou u mentioned it is not as good as Singapore one, if compare to which one (1 7)?

Is it hard to find the YK Club

As i am planning next trip valentine 2009, need help for how to reach this club or places u ever visited.

1st time Guangzhou and worse cant read chinese so really need advise or map if available

Thanks

New bie in this forum

hi

able to pass u map, how to contact u?

james

wah james u published under guest ... in this forum if i am not wrong i read the rules can not post any personal contact le so how le.

the map in hard copy or softcopy?

otherway may be u just drop message in my manjam how to contact u lo

My manjam available in my profile details here.

Just Ordinary Guy Next Door who is fun fearless and love travelling"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

can you please give me an advice on whether there are good gay saunas in Guangzhou to visit this November? Thanks! Of possible, can you please send me the addresses and phone numbers as I don't speak any Chinese unfortunately.

Many thanks in advance,

Sergio

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest GVisitor

Hi Guys, am heading to Guangzhou...

Just wondering if anyone have recommendation for a good man's spa in Guangzhou?

Seen quite few websites advertising 'massage for man' but not sure if they are legit, are they as gd as they look online?

Any advice... Thanks !

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest massage gz

Hi aLl, need help! Anybody know massage place in gz that open 24hrs and can stay overnite there? My flight will reach gz around midnite. Is it safe to take taxi in gz at midnite? Thx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

My flight on 22dec taking jetstar to guangzhou. Reach midnight around 1am. 9an somebody tell me if there is massage paorlour that open 24hrs and not far from guangzhou railways east station ?

My flight on 22dec taking jetstar to guangzhou. Reach midnight around 1am. 9an somebody tell me if there is massage paorlour that open 24hrs and not far from guangzhou railways east station ?

Were same.. I will arrive GZ on december 31 2011, also midnight. Dont know where to hang-out while waiting for first bus/train going to hongkong.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

All the gay saunas are closed in guangzhou .If you want a good massage please call me 18810002165 best service

Henry I'm going GZ this weekends are u still contactable at 18810002165? Romeo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sensual

My magic hands makes you feel like in heaven.

Let me help you to forget about all your cares and problems and put you in another world - world of pleasure and male sensual touches

If you really missing very easy, ..but very Important things, like a very warm and many sweet hugs...., very smooth and very sexual touching,... many deferent.. real men smells,... men breaths.. some times ,very heavy breath and some times, very teasing and sweet...and many many, more...stuff like that... :)

If u really tired for almost boring and same touching... just let me know NEW WAY Art- BODY LOVE MSSG for u!

Discretion and anonymity are guaranteed.

Mobile: 18620999925

• 3 weeks later...

Take your own risk when you go massage in China and find STRAIGHT masseur to do more than massage !

They are after YOUR MONEY, remember that ! They are called as MONEY BOY and now more and more masseurs do that because of greedy. Beware !

• 4 months later...
Guest chubbyman

anyone have any good intro for massage thanks..... will be at 08/06/2013 till 10/06/2013 will be alone dere may afraid loneliness....hope someone there could be my companion.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Guangzhou Man

No.9 Spa Guangzhou is clean bath house for man woman and family. it is not a gay sauna in guangzhou but they have  places that gays can cudle. (Sma;;

While there are no gay sauna in guangzhou since Guangzhou asian games 2010. all the gay saunas in guangzhou  are forced to  be closed by the goverment

If you want a professional relaxing massage from young decent Chinese male masseur please contact me 18620999925

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All..

Im in Dongguan quite often and it's really a great town if you are strait...

But I gotta believe there are many M4M places in this town...only no one knows where any of them are or are called.

Everyone can't be leaving town..

So if anyone knows of any bars, meeting places, saunas please share...

Thank you.

Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah dongguan will be great for straights. But for plu, its rather hard to find. For me mostly, I will just visit their spa if I am staying in a hotel. You get to see many straight guys showering or dipping in the pool nude. Eye candy whole day. Plus they have many nice and and luxury spa there. Just none gay places.....

Guest fernando

Guangzhou Gay massage by young handsome qualified masseur . Best quality of service . outcall and incall , sms or call me 18620999925

hi dear  add me in skype  fe19871987  - i`m in guangzhou now

• 1 month later...

Going Guangzhou early Jan 2014, any nice interesting places that must visit? Also, where the good places to shop?

It actually depends on what  you want to buy. If u are thinking of international branded stuffs. you can visit "tian He" shopping complex. IT gadgets is near there as well. They are actually consider the more "ah tas" place in Guang Zhou. Brands like LV, massimo dutti is available there. but bear in mind that China's Import tax is high so relatively the goods there are not cheap. Alternatively you can visit the whole sale market near Guang Zhou main Station. However, crime rate (pick pocket and robbery) is quite high over there.

• G_M changed the title to Guangzhou ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.