Male HQ

Guangzhou ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest -james-

• 10 months later...

For those looking for massage places in Guangzhou, I can make a few recommendations:

First is SENSE spa for men. It is located near 建设六马路 (Jianshe 6 Rd) near to 花园酒店 Garden Hotel. Look up 'SENSE spa guangzhou' in google for more detailed information about the location. Massages cost around 200RMB (cheaper if you go during the day instead of at night.) The guys working there are all young and good looking. For 100RMB you can get a *special* service, if you know what I mean. Try no. 16 or no. 13. Both guys give professional massages and are also open to chatting with clients, if you speak Chinese that is. 

The second is Shores of Beijing, near 体育东路 Tiyu East Road, right across from the Oakwood Hotel. You need to walk in off tiyudonglu down the small street that is right opposite Oakwood hotel. The name of the street is 六运三街 Liu Yun San Jie. I would just say "体育东路方圆大厦” "pinyin: ti yu dong lu fang yuan da sha" to the taxi driver and then searching for the Liu Yun San Jie in baidu maps. If walking from Oakwood direction, the store is on the left of the street. Anyway, this is a small massage shop with only male massage therapists. Massages cost around 280RMB plus 100RMB tip. The manager of the store speaks fairly good English. 

There used to be 'accommodating' massage therapists in some of the larger spas, such as No.9 and Shui Ling Long, but since the crackdown in Dongguan, private rooms in those establishments have had their doors removed, meaning business has slowed down. I can understand this, since if you go there for an innocent oil massage you would still feel uncomfortable being in a room without a door. 

There are not many other decent places in Guangzhou, and I wouldn't recommend getting a 'gay' massage from anywhere but these two establishments as these are the only two places in guangzhou that give decent massages as well as extras. If you are looking for good massages, I would suggest going to shenzhen. 

I have been to no 09 spa few times last year and so far opt for oil massage. But have not been there this year. I am surprised if the door has been removed. Is it replaced by curtain ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

i usually visit guangzhou 3 to 4 times a year, but never had the time to visit spas and massage parlors. any place you'd recommend for a massage or maybe more? any foreigner friendly places for people who speak very little mandarin? this thread has been idle for some time already. let's start chatting here

If you know Cantonese or Chinese, I can suggest one of the middle age male masseur for you, he has his own studio - two stops after the Guangzhou Dong train station by subway. I found it from a website below. This site is not only offer massage service, they also offer almost everything.

The guy call Mr. Li, I don't know whether he speaks English or not as I am from Hong Kong so our conversation was in Cantonese. He offered a very good strong massage.

http://gz.58.com/zuliaoam/22007499918884x.shtml?psid=124195865187892689936610555&PGTID=124195865187892689936610555&ClickID=1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 6:36 AM, augeow1 said:

If you know Cantonese or Chinese, I can suggest one of the middle age male masseur for you, he has his own studio - two stops after the Guangzhou Dong train station by subway. I found it from a website below. This site is not only offer massage service, they also offer almost everything.

The guy call Mr. Li, I don't know whether he speaks English or not as I am from Hong Kong so our conversation was in Cantonese. He offered a very good strong massage.

http://gz.58.com/zuliaoam/22007499918884x.shtml?psid=124195865187892689936610555&PGTID=124195865187892689936610555&ClickID=1

Hi may I know if Mr Li is gay friendly ? How much he charge for massage ? I will be in GZ this weekend and thinking of trying massage in GZ also. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New massage SPA club in Zhujiang Newtown: 

Name: Blue Sky Spa 

Description: In the heart of Guangzhou's CBD, Sky Blue Spa offers professional massages by skilled technicians. Male-to-male massage in a quiet, clean and private environment (Apartment complex). The spa club is managed by a technician with over 10 years of experience in male-to-male massage, and offers essential oil massage as well as four-hand massage services. 

Recommended technician: Highly recommend No.1 , the manager of the spa club. He has over 10 years of experience, and a very firm massage. Also very tall. 

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone know if no 9 spa has male massage therapist? Last time I asked, they said only female. Or is there a particular type of massage for masseur?

On 6/29/2018 at 3:40 AM, Guest Ming said:

Would anyone know if no 9 spa has male massage therapist? Last time I asked, they said only female. Or is there a particular type of massage for masseur?

There is male masseur however they only can do chinese massage / medical massage. It is purely massage no hanky panky.

For oil massage solely done by female masseur.

• G_M changed the title to Guangzhou ( China ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2019 at 10:33 PM, auri said:

If visiting Guangzhou, maybe pop round to Renmin Park (人民公园)

Full of PLU even in the middle of the day! 

not the older ones? 

Usu at day time, the younger ones may need to work

On 1/15/2019 at 7:44 PM, -Ignored- said:

not the older ones? 

Usu at day time, the younger ones may need to work

Just an interesting scene, which unfortunately is disappearing from many cities.  Some other places still have people cruising but tend to be under the cover of darkness, whereas this is out in broad daylight. Such a refreshing change!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Sightseeing: daytime: Shamian (沙面)-- Shishi Sacred Heart Cathedral (石室圣心大教堂)-- Yanjiang (W) Road (沿江西路), where you can find many old buildings, such as the Mansion of the Canton Customs。 Then Zhujiang New Town (珠江新城),popular places like Guangdong Museum, Guangzhou Library, Guangzhou Opera House,Haixinsha Asian Games Theme Park all locate here, and you can also see Canton Tower here, remember to come again at night, because the night scene is very beautiful. 

6 hours ago, Confused Loner said:

Going to GZ next week. Will be my first time there.

Any recommendation for photography sightseeing, and male massage?

Sightseeing: daytime: Shamian (沙面)-- Shishi Sacred Heart Cathedral (石室圣心大教堂)-- Yanjiang (W) Road (沿江西路), where you can find many old buildings, such as the Mansion of the Canton Customs。 Then Zhujiang New Town (珠江新城),popular places like Guangdong Museum, Guangzhou Library, Guangzhou Opera House,Haixinsha Asian Games Theme Park all locate here, and you can also see Canton Tower here, remember to come again at night, because the night scene is very beautiful. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/23/2019 at 10:34 PM, jason said:

in guangzhou, do they speak cantonese or mandarin ?

The locals would speak Cantonese, but they will understand Mandarin as well.

The migrant workers will more likely speak Mandarin, but those who have lived in Guangzhou for an extended period would have learned to speak some Cantonese.  As a general indicator, migrant workers will usually take lower paid/manual jobs. 

Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest 广州 按摩
On 2/6/2021 at 12:41 PM, Guest GuestGZ said:

Any place in GZ where i could find a gay massage with HE? I don't speak Chinese very well, could this be a problem?

Well let me share my experience in gz back in 2019 when i went to guangzhou for gz expo. The store is located at 陶育路 the massage place called 郑远元 (its 100% straight massage place and there are lots of branch but the one i went was at 陶育路). It was beside a chinese muslim restaurant (i forgot the name of the restaurant if it havent changed).

I went in to the massage shop and asked for a chinese massage(中式推拿), and then they assigned the middle age masseur to massage me ( i think he is the oldest there as the other guy masseur was younger than him. PS* i might  wrong about this as i only visited there once). He was middle aged guy but look quite firm(for me la) and no tummy as what i see with his cloths on.

The place is a 100% legit straight massage shop without question, for full body chinese massage it was inside a single room( or its because the ouside sofa bed was full im not sure as this was my first time). I asked him whether i can go nude and his answer is no problem, and it was a straight decent chinese massage(推拿) until it nearly finished and he asked me if i have any aches or any problem. Then i asked him wether he can do massage to improve manhood vitality health, and his answer was suprisingly YES CAN. Then he starts massaging the manhood area but you are not allowed to cum. He told me twice because i told him i almost come and in the end i come and apologize that i cant hold it. It was okay but he is not specialized in that you can tell.

Guest 广州 按摩
3 minutes ago, Guest 广州 按摩 said:

Well let me share my experience in gz back in 2019 when i went to guangzhou for gz expo. The store is located at 陶育路 the massage place called 郑远元 (its 100% straight massage place and there are lots of branch but the one i went was at 陶育路). It was beside a chinese muslim restaurant (i forgot the name of the restaurant if it havent changed).

I went in to the massage shop and asked for a chinese massage(中式推拿), and then they assigned the middle age masseur to massage me ( i think he is the oldest there as the other guy masseur was younger than him. PS* i might  wrong about this as i only visited there once). He was middle aged guy but look quite firm(for me la) and no tummy as what i see with his cloths on.

The place is a 100% legit straight massage shop without question, for full body chinese massage it was inside a single room( or its because the ouside sofa bed was full im not sure as this was my first time). I asked him whether i can go nude and his answer is no problem, and it was a straight decent chinese massage(推拿) until it nearly finished and he asked me if i have any aches or any problem. Then i asked him wether he can do massage to improve manhood vitality health, and his answer was suprisingly YES CAN. Then he starts massaging the manhood area but you are not allowed to cum. He told me twice because i told him i almost come and in the end i come and apologize that i cant hold it. It was okay but he is not specialized in that you can tell.

Disclaimer*

This was only based on my experience with the massuer and it might be different to other customer, as i speak mandarin fluently. And i think yes it would be a problem if you dont speak chinese as the massuer cant speak english and it’s 1000% a legit straight massage shop.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 4/12/2023 at 1:11 PM, samf said:

Guangzhou has no gay sauna now. 

I have no idea where the locals go for their fun. 

The gay boys in GuangZhou must be suffering from blue balls. There are no gay saunas here. 

I presume they find each other on social APPS or something like that. 

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.