Male HQ

Personal Trainer from Grindr.

30yochinese

was using Grindr last nite, a profile with the words: PT appeared so i PM him & he told me: meet me at 27A Loewen Road.

so today i met with him, at a nice fitness studio at Dempsey, did my safe entry, & registered for a free trial with this hot looking ( & full of muscles that almost made me pre-cum ) chinese Personal Trainer who *has skin fairer/more fair-skinned than me... he can easily win Manhunt! he was G_O_O_D, why i say that?

i was wearing a Huawei Band 6. after 20 minutes with him, my heart rate on my fitness tracker went up to 132, i swear that this is the highest beats-per-minute i ever registered for 2021( & 2020 included...) & when this muscular PT saw my watch & accelerated heartrate, he was secretly grinning, coz later in the consultation room, he attacked me with," You see for yourself, you are so unfit, you at least need 10 sessions with me in order to get your body conditioned AND THEN 10 more sessions to get your body fat index down to 10 to 15%."

https://classpass.com/studios/the-movement-space-dempsey-at-core-collective-by-aurum-singapore 

anyway, his rates are very very expensive, here's the facts:
1) minimum sign up is 16 sessions.

2) cost per session is $175.

3) if u get more than 16 sessions, u can get the rate per hour down to $160 nett.

https://www.corecollective.sg/personal-training

on the website above, one of the Trainers is he/him.

Edited by 30yochinese

16 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

was using Grindr last nite, a profile with the words: PT appeared so i PM him & he told me: meet me at 27A Loewen Road.

so today i met with him, at a nice fitness studio at Dempsey, did my safe entry, & registered for a free trial with this hot looking ( & full of muscles that almost made me pre-cum ) chinese Personal Trainer who *has skin fairer/more fair-skinned than me... he can easily win Manhunt! he was G_O_O_D, why i say that?

i was wearing a Huawei Band 6. after 20 minutes with him, my heart rate on my fitness tracker went up to 132, i swear that this is the highest beats-per-minute i ever registered for 2021( & 2020 included...) & when this muscular PT saw my watch & accelerated heartrate, he was secretly grinning, coz later in the consultation room, he attacked me with," You see for yourself, you are so unfit, you at least need 10 sessions with me in order to get your body conditioned AND THEN 10 more sessions to get your body fat index down to 10 to 15%."

https://classpass.com/studios/the-movement-space-dempsey-at-core-collective-by-aurum-singapore 

3) if u get more than 16 sessions, u can get the rate per hour down to $160 nett.

Must be YP. He's regularly on Grindr advertising his PT services to the community. Supposedly straight but maybe for the right person / $, can be gay? 

Did you sign up for package in the end?

2 hours ago, Jonathandliai said:

Must be YP. He's regularly on Grindr advertising his PT services to the community. Supposedly straight but maybe for the right person / $, can be gay? 

Nope dear. I am broke, lol

Guest guest

These PTs will frame the programme in a way that you won’t easily see results so fast. They will also try to make you as horny as possible during trial session so that you will sign up. Pretty sure some have signed up even if they have to forego some luxuries in life.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/8/2021 at 11:07 PM, 30yochinese said:

Sounds like a bad sales approach, try and make you feel bad so you will sign up.

For me I do the opposite, I want my clients to be excited about the program and the future, it's a journey we will start together and on the way you will learn you don't need me, if you then choose to stay with me it's because I make working out fun not because I made you feel bad 

On 5/8/2021 at 11:07 PM, 30yochinese said:

I did sign up with YP before, not through the app but went to CoreCollective for some classes previously. I didn't take the 16-sessions package - i think mine was 10 as my last experience with him was 3 years ago. 

Whether PT sessions are helpful or not it's up to individual. If you are a newbie at the gym who needs guidance on the different basic exercises then a PT will be great. Otherwise, there's not much more knowledge that he can impart to his clients if they are quite knowledgeable about movement and technique.

Trainer plays an important part but the motivation coming from the trainer can only be that much. The other consideration is of course money. To each his own regarding the marketing of services, but I dont think i will engage him again given the high cost of the session. 

On 5/9/2021 at 3:19 PM, Jonathandliai said:

He does wear a Rolex when he's training his clients!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 2:54 PM, philips said:

I did sign up with YP before, not through the app but went to CoreCollective for some classes previously. I didn't take the 16-sessions package - i think mine was 10 as my last experience with him was 3 years ago. 

Whether PT sessions are helpful or not it's up to individual. If you are a newbie at the gym who needs guidance on the different basic exercises then a PT will be great. Otherwise, there's not much more knowledge that he can impart to his clients if they are quite knowledgeable about movement and technique.

Trainer plays an important part but the motivation coming from the trainer can only be that much. The other consideration is of course money. To each his own regarding the marketing of services, but I dont think i will engage him again given the high cost of the session. 

Did you see results after 10 sessions? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.