Male HQ

InBangkok Vs Steve5380 about Sauna visit

Guest Why??

Guest Why??
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

my sister coming to stay with me for a while,  I can see us traveling together to our country and to Europe. 

I am in no rush.  I can get off from work anytime, I have no little children to take care of,  not even a pet to worry about  :) 

???  I thought it is a permanent thing once your sis landed in your home.  You decided not to look after her, after her stay "FOR A WHILE"?

I have read at their website that Hook Club will close temporarily starting today May 8. 

I wanted to check if they still exclude foreigners from their membership,  but I didn't find any information about that.

Oh dear! Another closed door for the near octogenarian admitted sex tourist.

8 minutes ago, Guest Why?? said:

???  I thought it is a permanent thing once your sis landed in your home.  You decided not to look after her, after her stay "FOR A WHILE"?

It is my sister who says that she will stay for a while and look for the small apartment she likes to have.  I hope that once she is here she may change her mind, feel comfortable here, and stay as long as she wants.  She is a very independent person, but she is also getting older and perhaps the ideal solution is that we stay together and look out after each other.  Neither of us is planning to start a new relationship.

2 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

Oh dear! Another closed door for the near octogenarian admitted sex tourist.

This closed door would be relevant only if I decide to visit again Singapore.  And gaining entrance to Hook Club would not be the reason for doing so.

Wouldn't this door be closed for you too?  You may not be near octogenarian, but you may not be far behind.

2 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

This closed door would be relevant only if I decide to visit again Singapore.  And gaining entrance to Hook Club would not be the reason for doing so.

Wouldn't this door be closed for you too?  You may not be near octogenarian, but you may not be far behind.

My goodness. Your memory is really going! Have you not written several times how much you are looking forward to returning to Asia so you can continue your sex tourism? You want the posts listed here?

And as discussed at interminable length due to your repeated lies in another thread (lies that you even you eventually admitted were lies - you merely thought something and assumed it was true!), I do not visit saunas.

3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I have never felt caged, and in fact, I have grown to enjoy my quiet life at home.  I doubt that I will do any travel this year, and come 2022 I might take some vacations off-season.

You will recall that I wrote on May 27 last year after posting a series of photos of just a few of my travels -

"You are really a well traveled man, a worldly man.

You pictures are fantastic!  Thank you very much.

I am copying them into a folder to have as inspiration for future trips."

I hope you are able to realise one or more of those trips. But even if you stick only to Germany, there are so many fascinating places to visit. I remember you have family-related places to visit which I am sure you will find both enjoyable and perhaps emotional. If I might suggest, Munich and southern Bavaria is full of fantastic places if you have the time.

Guest Oh Well...
38 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

It is my sister who says that she will stay for a while and look for the small apartment she likes to have.

Obviously, both of you are not very close since she didn't like to stay with you.

8 hours ago, InBangkok said:

You will recall that I wrote on May 27 last year after posting a series of photos of just a few of my travels -

"You are really a well traveled man, a worldly man.

You pictures are fantastic!  Thank you very much.

I am copying them into a folder to have as inspiration for future trips."

I hope you are able to realise one or more of those trips. But even if you stick only to Germany, there are so many fascinating places to visit. I remember you have family-related places to visit which I am sure you will find both enjoyable and perhaps emotional. If I might suggest, Munich and southern Bavaria is full of fantastic places if you have the time.

Yes, Germany is definitely on our plans, to visit the native place of our family,  the same as Buenos Aires to visit our native place.  We will enjoy being in a society of German speakers, will make us feel at home.  And I agree with you that this country is full of historic, cultural places that are worth visiting.  I am am a little uneasy that the Germany of today may not be the same of what it was 70 years ago, which is the one we knew as children.

8 hours ago, Guest sian said:

@Steve5380

I guess waning libido/ waning urge for sex holiday in Asia goes hand in hand with advancing years 😛

I experience some waning urge for sex that comes with ageing.  And it is a blessing!  What good does it do to have urges one cannot satisfy during the pandemic?  It is the same blessing as my lack of urge for cigarettes (I'm not a smoker), urge for drinking (I'm not an alcoholic), urge for drugs (I'm not addicted to any drug).

8 hours ago, Guest Oh Well... said:

Obviously, both of you are not very close since she didn't like to stay with you.

We have a closeness that is not possible with any other person.  We are nearly the only persons alive in the world with whom we have shared our childhood.  But she is very independent, capable and willing to live by herself like she is doing today.  But we will see, and even if she moves to another place, it will be close by and not in another State.  She also wants to be close to the family of my son, my grandchildren which she should feel as hers too.

Guest An Opinion
42 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

I experience some waning urge for sex that comes with ageing.

Have you consider giving up completely?  Your sex life should be over by now.  Time to do something else, like fishing, gardening, writing books as a shift of focus with advacning age.  Leave sex exploration to the younger generations, otherwise you are seen as taking up their space and time which has already passed your years.  What do you think?

29 minutes ago, Guest An Opinion said:

Have you consider giving up completely?  Your sex life should be over by now.  Time to do something else, like fishing, gardening, writing books as a shift of focus with advacning age.  Leave sex exploration to the younger generations, otherwise you are seen as taking up their space and time which has already passed your years.  What do you think?

No one is taking the space of anyone.  We are entitled to keep sex alive until our last breath.  Haven't you seen the comics where a dying old man is receiving the last rites by a priest, while in his mind is the image of a naked girl?  I don't have any urge for a fancy meal, but I won't reject one for my last supper.

10 hours ago, InBangkok said:

My goodness. Your memory is really going! Have you not written several times how much you are looking forward to returning to Asia so you can continue your sex tourism? You want the posts listed here?

And as discussed at interminable length due to your repeated lies in another thread (lies that you even you eventually admitted were lies - you merely thought something and assumed it was true!), I do not visit saunas.

My memory is strong as always, and my plans and likenesses are flexible as always.

I don't see the need to remember all the personal details of your life.  I would find it strange that you have never been in a gay sauna,  and if you don't go there today,  I have a good suggestion for you to have your testosterone level tested (a simple blood test).  A very low level could be the cause of your lack of libido,  and this is easily corrected with synthetic testosterone.

Guest 1970s true story
12 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

No one is taking the space of anyone.  We are entitled to keep sex alive until our last breath.  Haven't you seen the comics where a dying old man is receiving the last rites by a priest, while in his mind is the image of a naked girl?  I don't have any urge for a fancy meal, but I won't reject one for my last supper.

I remember reading a book of a final stage Aids patient. It happened in the 1970s when America president, or religious people,  was still reluctant to support HIV drugs. So HIV patients have to smuggle generic drugs from neighbour country to stay alive.   On his last breath, his bf had sex with him, and there was no more cum.  It was a sad story. Eventually, his bf also died of Aids.

10 minutes ago, Guest 1970s true story said:

I remember reading a book of a final stage Aids patient. It happened in the 1970s when America president, or religious people,  was still reluctant to support HIV drugs. So HIV patients have to smuggle generic drugs from neighbour country to stay alive.   On his last breath, his bf had sex with him, and there was no more cum.  It was a sad story. Eventually, his bf also died of Aids.

I didn't know of this reluctance to supply HIV drugs to HIV patients, to the point that they had to have them smuggled from neighboring countries!  This reaches the top of organized religiousness infamy!

41 minutes ago, Guest champs said:

As to my knowledge they don't exclude foreigners. 

But they don't have a lift to avoid climbing the 100 stairs to the 2nd floor and the entrance for 80y n above is sort of comparable the price of  a bottle of champagne in SGP ... Is it worth gping for 90 SGDs?

Would be great to read about the first white 80y old statue at Hook... lol. 😆

You are right, Hook Club does not appear to be worth SG$90!  When I went to Cruise Club years ago it was much cheaper. 

How can Hook Club have an 80 y.o. statue if it has been in business for only a couple of years? :lol:

As for the stairs,  I would love if Absolute were still in business.  I enjoyed climbing the many flights of wooden stairs to the terrace up and down, although I suppose that they are still there in TenMen.  And in Hook club, they may still have that long stairs with metal edges that I disliked in Cruise club.

Edited by Steve5380

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

My memory is strong as always, and my plans and likenesses are flexible as always.

I don't see the need to remember all the personal details of your life.  I would find it strange that you have never been in a gay sauna,  and if you don't go there today,  I have a good suggestion for you to have your testosterone level tested (a simple blood test).

Your response is DELIBERATELY false and you know that perfectly well. You KNOW I have been to gay saunas at some point in my life. You KNOW I have not been to any gay sauna for at least FIVE years. You KNOW that you MADE UP the latter suggestion based on what you THOUGHT you might have read.  BUT YOU HAD NOT READ IT. You even INVENTED A SCENARIO shamelessly involving my  partner which had NOT ONE SHRED OF TRUTH.

So, QUIT the deliberate falsehoods. IF NOT YOU WILL REGRET IT! There are a lot of posters here really fed up with your know-it-all and know-it-best attitude. You are a sad 78 year old man with a failing memory. More than that I will not say - now!

I am am a little uneasy that the Germany of today may not be the same of what it was 70 years ago, which is the one we knew as children.

If you expect any city/country not to have changed over the course of 60 or 70 years, perhaps it is best that you do not visit for it will have changed very dramatically during that time. Or keep a very open mind.

20 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

Your response is DELIBERATELY false and you know that perfectly well. You KNOW I have been to gay saunas at some point in my life. You KNOW I have not been to any gay sauna for at least FIVE years. You KNOW that you MADE UP the latter suggestion based on what you THOUGHT you might have read.  BUT YOU HAD NOT READ IT. You even INVENTED A SCENARIO shamelessly involving my  partner which had NOT ONE SHRED OF TRUTH.

So, QUIT the deliberate falsehoods. IF NOT YOU WILL REGRET IT! There are a lot of posters here really fed up with your know-it-all and know-it-best attitude. You are a sad 78 year old man with a failing memory. More than that I will not say - now!

Your post made me reflect and inquire.  The LAST time I was at a sauna was at Babylon at their evening rock concert on April 17, 2016, just before I left to the airport.  So it is now more than FIVE years.  Since then I had to take care of my sick bf, and after he passed away I was in no mood to travel again. 

This is the same time period you claim to be away from saunas.  Yet you have been pestering me with accusations that I am a sauna addict who spends his time in Asia constantly in gay saunas.  And you do this in total IGNORANCE.  Shame to you!  And start to realize your own FALSEHOOD.

I don't KNOW the details of your life, they don't interest me.  I just read that you have been in saunas and are staying now 5 years away from them.  This is important to YOUR life,  not to mine.

And after talking about my alleged falsehoods,  you have the nerve to make up the falsehood that I am a SAD old man with FAILING memory.   But I will be glad if you don't say anything more about myself - ever!

29 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

If you expect any city/country not to have changed over the course of 60 or 70 years, perhaps it is best that you do not visit for it will have changed very dramatically during that time. Or keep a very open mind.

I have a very open mind.

19 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

Oh really? I suspect this will come to most of us eventually. When did that start?

It may have started progressively in you, and you haven't noticed it or you don't want to notice it.

Guest Serious?
4 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

I experience some waning urge for sex that comes with ageing.  

Oh man, you are fucked! I hope those reaching 80 read this. 

• G_M changed the title to InBangkok Vs Steve5380 about Sauna visit
11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

It may have started progressively in you, and you haven't noticed it or you don't want to notice it.

Another fucked up reply! I have a partner who shares my bed. You don't. You live alone. And for around 18 months or more you have not been able to get to your sex tourist haunts in Asia. So you are actually speaking of yourself. Hahaha!

I asked when you came to this decision because you actually wrote this less than 6 months ago

"Once vaccinated against the Covid, I will rush to Singapore and take a 10 entries pass to Keybox and Hook Club.  Then I travel to KL to frequent several times Mandi Manda, Otot Otot, Kakiku,  before flying to Bangkok and making my rounds of Babylon, Chakran, Sauna Mania, Farose II, Dejavu, Male Box,  all without risk of getting infected with Covid."

If you have forgotten, the thread was GOOD NEWS ABOUT SECOND COVID-19 VACCINE.  Seems like your libido has decreased very considerably in such a short time.

Edited by InBangkok

11 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

This is the same time period you claim to be away from saunas.  Yet you have been pestering me with accusations that I am a sauna addict who spends his time in Asia constantly in gay saunas.  And you do this in total IGNORANCE.  Shame to you!  And start to realize your own FALSEHOOD.

But for a change you were not talking about you. You were giving false information about ME.

But let's put that to one side. You have consistently - CONSISTENTLY - written about our sex tourism in Asia. If you want details. I will happily post them. And as you will know there are lots of such posts!

As I just listed in another thread, this is what you wrote in a post in the GOOD NEWS ABOUT SECOND COVID-19 VACCINE thread less than 6 months ago -

"Once vaccinated against the Covid, I will rush to Singapore and take a 10 entries pass to Keybox and Hook Club.  Then I travel to KL to frequent several times Mandi Manda, Otot Otot, Kakiku,  before flying to Bangkok and making my rounds of Babylon, Chakran, Sauna Mania, Farose II, Dejavu, Male Box,  all without risk of getting infected with Covid."

You wrote that! No funny smillie - nothing to indicate that you were anything but serious. And it merely backs up what you have written many times about your sex tourism trips to Singapore and other cities in Asia.

13 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

You must be really stupid to think that I was serious about this I quoted from your post!

And you are stupid.  As evidenced by your obsession with my sex life!  The Moderator had to kick you out of the thread of Hook Club which you started to contaminate right after I wrote a simple post about they accepting foreigners,  and copy your junk to this thread in the Flaming Room.   Who knows,  maybe you are the individual who trolls under "Guest Guest"...

Here you can Flame all you want.  I don't care.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

You must be really stupid to think that I was serious about this I quoted from your post!

And you are stupid.  As evidenced by your obsession with my sex life!  The Moderator had to kick you out of the thread of Hook Club which you started to contaminate right after I wrote a simple post about they accepting foreigners,  and copy your junk to this thread in the Flaming Room.   Who knows,  maybe you are the individual who trolls under "Guest Guest"...

Here you can Flame all you want.  I don't care.  :lol:

You are such a strange individual. You know everything. You write that you know everything on almost every topic. You unashamedly compare attendance at an opera performance in an Opera House to attendance at a gay sauna - and you expect people to believe you. You know more than the experts at Christie's auctioneers about fine watches. You make comparisons with a can of tomatoes - and repeat it more than once.

I am not flaming. I am merely repeating what YOU WROTE. If you think other posters are "stupid" for believing what you write, why bother writing? You have, as I have said before, stated how you visit Singapore and Asia to attend gay saunas as a sex tourist. You have done that many times. You talk about sex with younger Asia guys several times. If you question that again, I will quote from every post you made on the subject. So, given your professed love of attending gay saunas, why would anyone doubt your sincerity in the post I quoted? Had you added "hahaha" or a smillie, readers would realise there was a degree of humour in the post. But you did not do so! So are readers expected to believe that every post you make is a lie??? 

I am not in the slightest obsessed with your sex life. As stated in BW so many times, YOU ARE!

1 hour ago, InBangkok said:

You must be really stupid if you think that I was serious when I wrote what you quoted in your post.  You know as well as I do that even after being vaccinated, visitors are not welcomed until the pandemic is over.   Otherwise,  I can do what I described even with a little less urge.

You reveal yourself as stupid by your obsession with my sex life.  It is so obvious that your question about when my sex urge started to decline was not only a snide remark but it was also driven by concern for your own libido declining.  And you may not want to accept this.  But I'm not interested and it is none of my business.  Perhaps the guy who sleeps with you can have an answer.  A declining libido is much worse than a declining urge, and maybe you ARE running empty on testosterone and you should follow my suggestion. 

And you should not post here attacking me like you did in the Flaming Room and contaminate this thread too.   Have some decency and leave this thread free of your idiotic attacks.

Edited by Steve5380

1 minute ago, InBangkok said:

So we are all stupid to believe you are serious in all your posts! Now the truth is out.

Speak for yourself,  since you are the stupid one.  I often write with humor, and people figure this out.

Edited by Steve5380

12 minutes ago, InBangkok said:

Oh really? When you attack others, as you have done with a degree of frequency, you are being funny? IK. Now we know. We can all laugh when you post.

"A degree of frequency"?  What is this?   After you came back from your self-imposed exile following my promise not to antagonize you, you are doing nothing but attack nearly every one of my posts.  And in such an insane way about my sex life.  You seem to have a compulsive obsessive disorder.  I am glad to make you laugh, but your laugh appears to be an insane one.   And...   you want to antagonize the Moderator again with your tirade?

8 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

After you came back from your self-imposed exile following my promise not to antagonize you,

Oh dear me! Such a poor memory. Will you please look at all your posts since you made that so-called promise and see what you have said about me and my posts? Not antagonize me? That is a euphemism! All I do is repost what you yourself have written in the past. If anything was not true, why did you write it?

Edited by InBangkok

15 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

And...   you want to antagonize the Moderator again with your tirade?

The Moderator already knows my views! And you are no one to talk about tirades and Moderators. Have you not written to Moderators in the past with complaints about posts made about you and your posts? And did not one refer to posters calling your posts "nonsense" and "rubbish"? And have you not written several times in recent weeks in the forum of the posts of other posters - "Nonsense"?  Be truthful! If not, I shall post the relevant copies for all to see! After all, they are only your words.

Let me give you a suggestion. Be much more careful about what you write and about whom you write. Do not make things up. Do not demean others for what you think might be something but without even a shred of proof that it was actually written. Just get your facts right before you put your fingers on the keys.

Edited by InBangkok

If both of you @InBangkok & @Steve5380 don't behave yourself and if you guys continues to bicker and bitch in every topic and divert every topic in the forum,

I am sure many people will be happy to see both of you have a month long holiday from the forum instead of having to endure both your bickering!

Guest 犯賤冰冰
1 hour ago, G_M said:

It's very simple, just leave and don't sign in for however long you want.

Don't need to make us do extra work.

LOL

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.