Male HQ

Met guy on Grindr for paid fun

Guest Winston

Guest Winston

Met a Chinese guy on Grindr for paid fun. His profile said he was 19. After we finished, he told me his real age is 16 and demanded I pay him $$$$. This was last week. He just sent me a message demanding more. What do I do???

Guest Guest

I have met similar  case.  Just tell him u have his whatsapp message and that u going to the police station to report against him for threatening  and harassment. Am sure he will back up .  He  dont want his family and friends to know about his bad behavior. 

Your best defense is that he has committed a crime for illegal prostitution. In Singapore, to be a sex worker, there is some process involved which includes only performing/soliciting customers from a government licensed brothel. Since he solicited you outside of a sanctioned place of business, he has committed a crime. 

If you have the log of your chats on Grindr, whereby he clearly indicated that he was 19, you can use it for your defense as well. So the best case scenario for you is that you had sex with someone who is 16 years old that is legal. Your chat log from Grindr will indicate that there was no solicitation involved, i.e. where you agree to compensate him (financially or otherwise) for the sexual services received. 

His turnaround, lying about his age, and then demanding money is a form of extortion and blackmail which is illegal in Singapore. In addition, the kid has misrepresented, which gives you ground to pursue a legal course of action against him, i.e. he knowingly deceived you about his age and his business intention. 

So you can advise the kid to lawyer up. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4553873

Edited by doncoin

Love. 

Just now, Katong said:

This happened to me too shortly after I moved to Singapore. Very scary, but also kind of hot. 

Yes it's the adrenaline rush. TBH, not worth it. Like all things hot, they get cold, unless you keep the flames going. 

Love. 

Guest stay calm
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I have met similar  case.  Just tell him u have his whatsapp message and that u going to the police station to report against him for threatening  and harassment. Am sure he will back up .  He  dont want his family and friends to know about his bad behavior. 

Instead of this, just keep silent and ignore his messages or calls. 

Rule no 1: never pay, never. Don't get extorted. 

Rule no 2: stay calm. 

Rule no 3: Don't let him run his threats and put you under pressure. 

Guest no defence
2 hours ago, doncoin said:

Your best defense is that he has committed a crime for illegal prostitution. In Singapore, to be a sex worker, there is some process involved which includes only performing/soliciting customers from a government licensed brothel. Since he solicited you outside of a sanctioned place of business, he has committed a crime. 

If you have the log of your chats on Grindr, whereby he clearly indicated that he was 19, you can use it for your defense as well. So the best case scenario for you is that you had sex with someone who is 16 years old that is legal. Your chat log from Grindr will indicate that there was no solicitation involved, i.e. where you agree to compensate him (financially or otherwise) for the sexual services received. 

His turnaround, lying about his age, and then demanding money is a form of extortion and blackmail which is illegal in Singapore. In addition, the kid has misrepresented, which gives you ground to pursue a legal course of action against him, i.e. he knowingly deceived you about his age and his business intention. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4553873

Sorry, these defences don't work in Singapore. 

Any person must verify the age prior to engaging into any sexual act. So to speak a sexual due diligence. 

Be reminded of that under aged girl prostitute. She even showed the clients the ID of her 19y old sister when asked but it did not help any accused to save his ass from punishment. 

If in doubt on the age the thumb rule says: Just let it be and don't engage in sex. 

fell into a similiar threat. ended up paying $2k before i decide to block him.

i dunno if i can advise, but i guess, just ignore him. when he realise he can't get anything out, he will move on.

they are preying on the fact that we can't afford to be exposed because of how the society is. But i think he himself also have hesitations. He can't afford to go to the police as well i guess...

10 hours ago, hermit85 said:

fell into a similiar threat. ended up paying $2k before i decide to block him.

i dunno if i can advise, but i guess, just ignore him. when he realise he can't get anything out, he will move on.

they are preying on the fact that we can't afford to be exposed because of how the society is. But i think he himself also have hesitations. He can't afford to go to the police as well i guess...

omg u paid him 2k???

Guest 377a
On 5/11/2021 at 10:22 PM, doncoin said:

Just curious, how are you going to defend having sex with someone who is 16 years old and of same gender is legal here? 

47 minutes ago, Guest 377a said:

Just curious, how are you going to defend having sex with someone who is 16 years old and of same gender is legal here? 

The issue in the case here is not that Section 377A has been broken, i.e. same sex. Hence, the gender of the other person is irrelevant. The focus is on engaging a minor in prostitution, if it comes to that. 

We have established that having sex with someone who is 16 yo is not a crime in Singapore. What makes it a crime in this case is the transaction nature. 

Love. 

Guest put things straight
13 hours ago, Guest 377a said:

Actually, to put things straight: 

Be careful how things are spelt out in real:

PM Lee said the authorities won't prosecute homosexual acts for two consenting adults in private. 

Take word by word! 

A) consenting

B) adults

C) in private

Anything else beyond this is critical. Remember!

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2021 at 9:11 PM, Guest Winston said:

Met a Chinese guy on Grindr for paid fun. His profile said he was 19. After we finished, he told me his real age is 16 and demanded I pay him $$$$. This was last week. He just sent me a message demanding more. What do I do???

Hmm.... I saw 1 in grindr ask for paid fun also says 19. Wonder is it same person. 

On 5/11/2021 at 9:11 PM, Guest Winston said:

Bloody hell, read about this get really HOT AND BOTHERED...

Don't need to think twice, JUST CALL THE POLICE. 

Firstly, he lied about his age, if it's indicated in writing, use it as proof. This already shows that he has the intention to blackmail you.

Secondly, he is extorting you. Blackmailing is just as much a crime as having sex with minors. You didn't know he is a minor, BUT he knows he is going to blackmail you.

Thirdly, you were only horny but you went through an agreed and consensual transaction. He is a prostitute, cheat and blackmailer.

Don't give face. Just report to the authorities.

Man, 26, jailed 10 months for having sex with teen boy who advertised for a ‘sugar mummy’

SINGAPORE — Pretending to be a woman, Muhammad Al-Masfuiin Mushin responded to a teenage boy’s online advertisement looking for a sugar mummy.

A sugar mummy typically refers to an older woman who provides either financial or material support to a younger man in exchange for companionship, which may include sex. 

The 26-year-old lied in a text message that the boy would be having “sex with my (boyfriend) and I”. When the teenager arrived at Al-Masfuiin’s house, he found himself alone with the older man. 

Al-Masfuiin proceeded to commit a sex act on the youth, who cannot be named due to a court order to protect his identity. 

On Monday (June 14), Al-Masfuiin pleaded guilty to one charge of having commercial sex with a minor under the age of 18 and was jailed for 10 months.

THE CASE

Al-Masfuiin came across the advertisement the following day and initiated a conversation with the boy via the Telegram mobile application. 

He told the teenager that he was a woman “looking for a young boy to be my sex slave” and he asked for the boy's photographs along with his body statistics.

On the evening of June 17, the boy asked Al-Masfuiin if he wanted to meet up. The man, aware that the teenager was homeless, offered to lodge the boy at his house.

Still posing as a female, he told the boy that he could stay at “her boyfriend’s place” and that he send a Grab car to pick him up.

Al-Masfuiin also told the boy that the fictitious boyfriend would be his “slut” that evening. Court documents stated that the boy understood this to mean that he would have to perform a sex act on the “boyfriend” and allow the same to be done to him in order to stay the night.

The boy had asked Al-Masfuiin by text message if “she” would be joining, but was told that “she” might not. 

Al-Masfuiin also said to the boy that “my (boyfriend) will tell me if you did a great job at sex”. 

The boy again asked if the fictitious boyfriend knew that he was 17, to which Al-Masfuiin replied, “Yes… I like my boys young.”

The teenager arrived at Al-Masfuiin’s house around 1.20am on June 18. 

DPP Koh said that when it was over, the boy sent a text message to Al-Masfuiin's fictitious girlfriend to say that he had “finished the session of sex”.

When the boy woke up at around 8.30am, he told Al-Masfuiin that he needed money to get to work and was given a S$50 note before they parted ways. It was not mentioned in court if Al-Masfuiin had also paid S$250 to the boy for the meet-up. 

The prosecution said that the case came to light when a policeman found the boy while on foot patrol and came across text messages on the boy’s mobile phone that indicated that he was providing sexual services. No further details were mentioned.  

For having commercial sex with a minor under 18, Al-Masfuiin could have been jailed up to seven years or fined, or both.

Guest no defence
1 hour ago, practease said:

Bloody hell, read about this get really HOT AND BOTHERED...

Don't need to think twice, JUST CALL THE POLICE. 

Firstly, he lied about his age, if it's indicated in writing, use it as proof. This already shows that he has the intention to blackmail you.

Secondly, he is extorting you. Blackmailing is just as much a crime as having sex with minors. You didn't know he is a minor, BUT he knows he is going to blackmail you.

Thirdly, you were only horny but you went through an agreed and consensual transaction. He is a prostitute, cheat and blackmailer.

Don't give face. Just report to the authorities.

Reporting to the authorities is no good advice! 

Whether the "culprit" blackmailed you or harassed you is all not relevant. 

The fact that you had sex with a minor is the only thing that counts. 

You can't come with the excuse you did not know he wasn't above 16. 

Meaning: By SGP Law you can't exonerate yourself by saying the young guy is a prostitute, cheat, harasser or blackmailing you or you did not know his age. 

It is your duty prior to sex to have checked the other's age. 

Checking the age doesn't even help if the "culprit" hands you the ID of his brother, but later you find out, he was younger.

(refer to the case of that under -age prostitute girl with that "famous" under - age prostitute some years back)

https://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20120417-340294.html

Also note, for having paid sex with a under 18 y old prostitute makes it worse. charges are higher. 

Singapore’s Penal Code prohibits commercial sex with minors under 18

Commercial sex with minor under 18
376B.—(1)  Any person who obtains for consideration the sexual services of a person, who is under 18 years of age, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, or with fine, or with both.

(4)  In this section, “sexual services” means any sexual services involving —

(a)sexual penetration of the vagina or anus, as the case may be, of a person by a part of another person’s body (other than the penis) or by anything else;

(b) penetration of the vagina, anus or mouth, as the case may be, of a person by a man’s penis; or

(c) touching which is sexual of another person or of himself or herself.

Touching is already sufficient! 

@Moderators: 

Maybe it would be good to open a new thread for such issues with minors?

Guest no defence
On 6/7/2021 at 4:22 PM, Expired Btm Uncle said:

I think in SG there's no consensus age for sex when it comes to gay sex! All gay sex are illegal according to 377A

The laws on paid sex apply to both gay and straight! 

the same as a lady above 18 cannot have paid sex with a <Banned Words> moneyboy, same applies to two male. 

Guest no defence

I think in SG there's no consensus age for sex when it comes to gay sex! All gay sex are illegal according to 377A

he laws on paid sex apply to both gay and straight! 

the same as a lady above 18 cannot have paid sex with a below eigh-teen year old  moneyboy, same applies to two male. 

Guest wonder hm

Really wonder how you can be gay and ignorant on the sex law from SGP....

2 hours ago, Guest wonder hm said:

Really wonder how you can be gay and ignorant on the sex law from SGP....

There are many people in Spore whom, despite having had education and exposure, are still not very smart.

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2021 at 6:36 PM, G_M said:

Man, 26, jailed 10 months for having sex with teen boy who advertised for a ‘sugar mummy’

SINGAPORE — Pretending to be a woman, Muhammad Al-Masfuiin Mushin responded to a teenage boy’s online advertisement looking for a sugar mummy.

A sugar mummy typically refers to an older woman who provides either financial or material support to a younger man in exchange for companionship, which may include sex. 

The 26-year-old lied in a text message that the boy would be having “sex with my (boyfriend) and I”. When the teenager arrived at Al-Masfuiin’s house, he found himself alone with the older man. 

Al-Masfuiin proceeded to commit a sex act on the youth, who cannot be named due to a court order to protect his identity. 

On Monday (June 14), Al-Masfuiin pleaded guilty to one charge of having commercial sex with a minor under the age of 18 and was jailed for 10 months.

THE CASE

Al-Masfuiin came across the advertisement the following day and initiated a conversation with the boy via the Telegram mobile application. 

He told the teenager that he was a woman “looking for a young boy to be my sex slave” and he asked for the boy's photographs along with his body statistics.

On the evening of June 17, the boy asked Al-Masfuiin if he wanted to meet up. The man, aware that the teenager was homeless, offered to lodge the boy at his house.

Still posing as a female, he told the boy that he could stay at “her boyfriend’s place” and that he send a Grab car to pick him up.

Al-Masfuiin also told the boy that the fictitious boyfriend would be his “slut” that evening. Court documents stated that the boy understood this to mean that he would have to perform a sex act on the “boyfriend” and allow the same to be done to him in order to stay the night.

The boy had asked Al-Masfuiin by text message if “she” would be joining, but was told that “she” might not. 

Al-Masfuiin also said to the boy that “my (boyfriend) will tell me if you did a great job at sex”. 

The boy again asked if the fictitious boyfriend knew that he was 17, to which Al-Masfuiin replied, “Yes… I like my boys young.”

The teenager arrived at Al-Masfuiin’s house around 1.20am on June 18. 

DPP Koh said that when it was over, the boy sent a text message to Al-Masfuiin's fictitious girlfriend to say that he had “finished the session of sex”.

When the boy woke up at around 8.30am, he told Al-Masfuiin that he needed money to get to work and was given a S$50 note before they parted ways. It was not mentioned in court if Al-Masfuiin had also paid S$250 to the boy for the meet-up. 

The prosecution said that the case came to light when a policeman found the boy while on foot patrol and came across text messages on the boy’s mobile phone that indicated that he was providing sexual services. No further details were mentioned.  

For having commercial sex with a minor under 18, Al-Masfuiin could have been jailed up to seven years or fined, or both.

abhorrent coz preying on underprivileged

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.