Male HQ

Covid Situation in SG discussion (compiled)

Guest Sianz

Guest Guest

On 3/16/2022 at 11:43 AM, Guest Guest said:

Lol. To provide some false pretence of intellectual capability, the retard just described himself to be "the drain". How appropriate! Hey, that came from he himself, and nobody else! 

LOL. Calling himself "the drain"? Guest Wtf has really outdone his own stupidity this time. His brain must have accumulated so much shit that it needs "draining".  🌊🚽🚾  That might also explain why he is retarded. 

On 3/16/2022 at 12:25 PM, Guest Wtf said:

COME ON! You are way off your game today, these ‘I know you are but what am I’ answers of yours are not worth anyones time, including your own.

If you are going to be a troll 🤡, please commit and put a bit of effort in, so we can at least be amused by the horrifying insights into your ‘thought’ processes.

Otherwise, it is all just too lame for words. 

COME ON! Who needs more amusement when there is already you, the self-professed retarded "drain", around? If anything, you are definitely worth my time to come here to "circle around", just for that Humor of the Day moment at BW. 

Guest Guest
On 3/16/2022 at 12:21 PM, Guest Wtf said:

Oh pleeeeeease! Since when has ANYONE cared about the healthcare system, and when did ANYONE keep an eye on it? Time and again, history has proven itself on the overall lack of concern for the health of the citizens and that of all the healthcare workers. What is going to make it any different during the next wave? A New MOH Minister? Just how many times are we going to allow the boy to cry wolf?

COME ON! You are way off your game today! These articles from the media which is getting paid by the government are not worth anyone's time, including your own.  If you are going to be a "drain" , please commit and put a bit of effort in, so we can at least be amused by the horrifying insights into your ‘shitty 💩 thought’ processes.

Otherwise, it is all just too lame for words, but pretty good for a laugh!

On 3/16/2022 at 2:37 PM, Guest Guest said:

LOL. Calling himself "the drain"? Guest Wtf has really outdone his own stupidity this time. His brain must have accumulated so much shit that it needs "draining".  🌊🚽🚾  That might also explain why he is retarded. 

COME ON! Who needs more amusement when there is already you, the self-professed retarded "drain", around? If anything, you are definitely worth my time to come here to "circle around", just for that Humor of the Day moment at BW. 

On 3/16/2022 at 2:51 PM, Guest Guest said:

Oh pleeeeeease! Since when has ANYONE cared about the healthcare system, and when did ANYONE keep an eye on it? Time and again, history has proven itself on the overall lack of concern for the health of the citizens and that of all the healthcare workers. What is going to make it any different during the next wave? A New MOH Minister? Just how many times are we going to allow the boy to cry wolf?

COME ON! You are way off your game today! These articles from the media which is getting paid by the government are not worth anyone's time, including your own.  If you are going to be a "drain" , please commit and put a bit of effort in, so we can at least be amused by the horrifying insights into your ‘shitty 💩 thought’ processes.

Otherwise, it is all just too lame for words, but pretty good for a laugh!

wah, the 🤡 show is in full force today 

Has IMH become a 🎪?

Guest Guest
On 3/16/2022 at 2:56 PM, Guest Wtf said:

wah, the 🤡 show is in full force today 

Has IMH become a 🎪?

Nah. It's just that you are an open toilet now and human needs to dump shit into the toilet just so that you, the self-professed "drain", can go flush the shit away everyday.

On 3/16/2022 at 3:28 PM, Guest Guest said:

Nah. It's just that you are an open toilet now and human needs to dump shit into the toilet just so that you, the self-professed "drain", can go flush the shit away everyday.

It’s like arguing with a five year old... Do your parents know you are playing with their computer? 

On 3/16/2022 at 3:46 PM, Guest Wtf said:

It’s like arguing with a five year old... Do your parents know you are playing with their computer? 

You told someone he should have a break, but maybe you are the one who needs one from BW?

I hinted to you before you're incessantly feeding the troll with your responses?

You should just ignore him and move on.

Don't entertain him.

Full stop.

Edited by singalion

Guest Guest
On 3/16/2022 at 3:46 PM, Guest Wtf said:

Well, it does take less than a 5 year old to respond to a retard.

On 3/16/2022 at 3:51 PM, Guest Wtf said:

Sure, we all know the complete reckless re-opening is already happening and we also know fully well what it is going to do to the COVID death count, especially in one of the world's population densest country, and one which is completely unlike NZ and perhaps even Japan in some areas . It's a fact which is almost cast in stone. But believe me, there is no way in hell that such actions will not be haunting those involved in making such decision in the future.   

On 3/16/2022 at 4:12 PM, singalion said:

You told someone he should have a break, but maybe you are the one who needs one from BW?

I hinted to you before you're incessantly feeding the troll with your responses?

You should just ignore him and move on.

Don't entertain him.

Full stop.

better to stick to the topic than to dispense unsolicited advice but thanks anyway 

On 3/16/2022 at 5:47 PM, Guest Wtf said:

better to stick to the topic than to dispense unsolicited advice but thanks anyway 

Well "Wtf",

I could have said the same in the other thread where you posted on your "having a break" recommendation.

But, learn not feed those trolling Guest posts... then we have less disruptions here.

How come if Omicron is just a flu?

More Covid-19 deaths in S'pore recently as Omicron caused many more infections: Experts

ST 16 March 2022

SINGAPORE - Omicron's mortality rate is lower than Delta's but the high number of cases in recent months has contributed to more deaths in Singapore, especially among the unvaccinated, experts said.

There were 95 deaths from Covid-19 between January 2020 and September last year.

But the country has recorded another 1,058 Covid-19 deaths since Oct 1 last year.

Professor Leo Yee Sin, executive director of the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID) said the denominator, or the number of people who were infected, is an important consideration.

With vaccination and a milder Omicron variant, the mortality rate is five to six times lower than when the more virulent Delta variant was dominant, she added.

Together with Omicron being more easily transmitted, many more people, including seniors who remain unvaccinated, were infected.

"The death rates were remarkably over-represented in the unvaccinated," Prof Fisher added.

However, Prof Leo pointed out that vaccination notwithstanding, "the older you are, the higher the risk; the more chronic conditions you have, the higher the risk".

She added: "Vaccines will reduce the risk, but it cannot completely take away that risk."

The last point was exactly what I always repeated at this thread.

Omicron was still a risk to die... (and higher than normal flu).

S'pore's Covid-19 weekly infection rate falls below one for 15th day in a row

PUBLISHED 16 MAR 2022

The Ministry of Health (MOH), in its daily update, said 11,278 new cases were recorded, a drop from last Wednesday's total of 17,051 cases.

There were also 1,238 hospitalisations as at noon on Wednesday, down from 1,311 on Tuesday.

There were 36 patients in the intensive care unit, and 171 who needed oxygen supplementation.

Eleven deaths were announced on Wednesday, up from six the day before.

Guest Guest
On 3/16/2022 at 6:18 PM, singalion said:

And yet there you are, still supporting all the various VTLs to bring in all the different COVID variants into the country.

It's amazing how one can recognize the death risk associated with COVID, but still insist on opening up the borders for more COVID variant entry. And it is all because it serves his own personal purpose of flying into and out of Singapore on VTL flights, unhintered by any quarantine that one might otherwise require.

Isn't this hypocrisy??

On 3/16/2022 at 11:49 PM, singalion said:

S'pore's Covid-19 weekly infection rate falls below one for 15th day in a row

PUBLISHED 16 MAR 2022

The Ministry of Health (MOH), in its daily update, said 11,278 new cases were recorded, a drop from last Wednesday's total of 17,051 cases.

There were also 1,238 hospitalisations as at noon on Wednesday, down from 1,311 on Tuesday.

There were 36 patients in the intensive care unit, and 171 who needed oxygen supplementation.

Eleven deaths were announced on Wednesday, up from six the day before.

There are just too many covid patients in the hospital and not enough healthcare workers to cope with the load.

Some of these death may be avoided if the situation is not that bad. 

Guest Guest
On 3/16/2022 at 6:07 PM, singalion said:

Well "Wtf",

I could have said the same in the other thread where you posted on your "having a break" recommendation.

But, learn not feed those trolling Guest posts... then we have less disruptions here.

Hahahaha! When you lose the argument, just walk away? Not a bad suggestion to yourself too, you know?

Double whammy, but numbers going down.

Published  17 Mar 2022, 10:27 pm SGT

SINGAPORE - The weekly infection growth rate for Covid-19 cases dipped to 0.73 on Thursday (March 17), down from 0.76 on Wednesday.

The Ministry of Health also reported 10,713 new infections in its daily update on Thursday, a drop from Wednesday's total of 11,278 cases.

There were also 1,230 people in hospital as at noon on Thursday, down from 1,238 the day before.

There were 29 patients in the intensive care unit, and 146 who needed oxygen supplementation.

Twelve deaths were announced, up from 11 on Wednesday. 

-----------

Published  18 Mar 2022, 10:27 pm SGT

The Ministry of Health reported 10,594 new infections on Friday, a drop from last Friday's total of 15,345 cases.

There were 10,713 cases on Thursday (March 17).

There were also 1,175 hospitalisations as at noon on Friday, down from 1,230 on Thursday.

There were 30 patients in the intensive care unit, and 137 needed oxygen supplementation.

Nine deaths were reported on Friday, down from 12 the day before.

On 3/16/2022 at 6:18 PM, singalion said:

Well, the government only thinks in terms of $$$. So the opening the economy and bringing back BAU is their primary concern. Lives lost? Collateral damage, perhaps? As long as the healthcare system is not overwhelmed, so that certain people cannot get their $10 operations and brag about it, all is well.

Meanwhile, no one talks about the consequences of a COVID-19 infection, such as the higher incidence of diabetes, etc. This in the longer term will increase the healthcare burden of the country. But as long as it is not mentioned, it is not covered under the guaranteed healthcare coverage for COVID-19. You will have to deal with it, out of your own pocket and Medisave...

Слава Україні!

On 3/19/2022 at 1:58 PM, sgmaven said:

Well, the government only thinks in terms of $$$. So the opening the economy and bringing back BAU is their primary concern. Lives lost? Collateral damage, perhaps? As long as the healthcare system is not overwhelmed, so that certain people cannot get their $10 operations and brag about it, all is well.

Meanwhile, no one talks about the consequences of a COVID-19 infection, such as the higher incidence of diabetes, etc. This in the longer term will increase the healthcare burden of the country. But as long as it is not mentioned, it is not covered under the guaranteed healthcare coverage for COVID-19. You will have to deal with it, out of your own pocket and Medisave...

Actually this is my worry as well. Post COVID chronic conditions may develop if patients do not take care of themselves post infection. For myself, I develop high blood pressure and bad dizziness which push me to find alternative ways to heal my body e.g. TCM and anti-inflammatory diet. Things get stable after a month. 

On 3/19/2022 at 2:03 PM, bodybuildMLY said:

Actually this is my worry as well. Post COVID chronic conditions may develop if patients do not take care of themselves post infection. For myself, I develop high blood pressure and bad dizziness which push me to find alternative ways to heal my body e.g. TCM and anti-inflammatory diet. Things get stable after a month. 

The issue is that ACE-2 receptors (the target mode of entry by the virus) are found all over the body. All these organs could be impacted by the SARS-CoV2 virus. At the start, we all knew about the lungs, because the original wild strain caused Acute Respiratory Distress. However, SARS-CoV2 also hits the heart and blood vessels, that have led to people developing blood clots, post-recovery. And it is now well-documented that the incidence of diabetes is higher post-recovery, since there are ACE-2 receptors in the islet cells of the pancreas that produce insulin.

fmed-07-594495-g001.jpg

Слава Україні!

On 3/19/2022 at 2:15 PM, sgmaven said:

The issue is that ACE-2 receptors (the target mode of entry by the virus) are found all over the body. All these organs could be impacted by the SARS-CoV2 virus. At the start, we all knew about the lungs, because the original wild strain caused Acute Respiratory Distress. However, SARS-CoV2 also hits the heart and blood vessels, that have led to people developing blood clots, post-recovery. And it is now well-documented that the incidence of diabetes is higher post-recovery, since there are ACE-2 receptors in the islet cells of the pancreas that produce insulin.

fmed-07-594495-g001.jpg

Thank you for the information. I believe MOH should have a program to help patients to recover properly under their own doctors' care e.g. GP clinics. Until today, we are only concern about the first few days to prevent infection but post infection, no proper action is taken. 

On 3/19/2022 at 2:25 PM, bodybuildMLY said:

Thank you for the information. I believe MOH should have a program to help patients to recover properly under their own doctors' care e.g. GP clinics. Until today, we are only concern about the first few days to prevent infection but post infection, no proper action is taken. 

SHOULD. But I think MOH will consider the cost too high, considering that more than a million of us have already had COVID-19, and more are on the way. Their "endemic approach" will mean that most Singaporeans will be infected by the virus, and potentially develop secondary diseases. Do you think MOH will want to take this up? Only if it blows up in their faces. Otherwise, they are likely to quietly sweep it under the carpet, and let you cope with it through your MediSave and your own savings.

Слава Україні!

On 3/19/2022 at 11:41 PM, lonelyglobe said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/10244-new-covid-19-cases-in-singapore-total-number-of-infections-crosses-1m-mark

20% of the population or 1  in every 5 kena, TOTO also not so easy to kena. 

Hence, to say that Singapore has won the battle against COVID-19 is akin to being drunk on Kool-Aid being served.

Слава Україні!

Guest Guest
On 3/20/2022 at 6:01 AM, sgmaven said:

Hence, to say that Singapore has won the battle against COVID-19 is akin to being drunk on Kool-Aid being served.

The actual numbers are a lot higher, as you can just suffer recover at home. Also, those coming from Virus Travel Lane don't even need to do on-arrival tests and can freely spread the virus in the community. 

On 3/20/2022 at 10:36 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Yeap, despite fortune teller predicted omicron had reached its peak,  we are still seeing 5 figures daily. Whats next? 

Would it be trace forever and mask forever? 

do you understand what ‘peak’ means?

hopefully now we are past the peak, we can stop masks at least outdoors and also simplify or abandon TraceTogether for some other way of showing vaccinated status, which seems to be the only thing it is being used for now.

And then we should remove even more of the excessive restrictions and move properly to endemic.  

TraceTogether is a farce! So many people are leaving their tokens at home, and only switching on the Bluetooth on the mobile phones only for the "check-in" process. Besides, what data is being used for TraceTogether? No one is being served HRN without having someone who gets COVID-19 (and gets it logged on the MOH system) declaring that they are a close contact. It is not from data from TraceTogether Bluetooth exchanges like in the beginning of the pandemic.

Don't you think it is laughable? Omicron is much more infectious than the wild strain, but we are not issuing HRN to people who may be exposed to the virus. Instead we wait for them to test themselves, and isolate them when they test positive. Anyone wonders why this "method" of controlling the spread of the virus is useless?

Слава Україні!

Guest Guest

Endemic living? We have peaked? Workload in hospitals is decreasing? Well done....

https://www.facebook.com/tham.c.leung/posts/10159988241004939

"I would like to find out why is there a time lapse of 2 hours when the moment my wife reached A&E department?????? Isn’t losing excessive blood a life threatening situation to a person who is not pregnant, let alone a pregnant lady.

This is a really unfortunate incident and i can’t stop thinking could my baby be saved if only we were attended to promptly. I just want to be sure it doesn’t happen to anyone else."

On 3/21/2022 at 4:26 PM, lonelyglobe said:

Absolutely right move for HK, reduce quarantine from 14 days to 7 days, no country in their rght mind should do away with a quarantine. 

Only countries with idiotic mtf will do away with quarantine for visitors from other countries !

Guest Guest
On 3/21/2022 at 9:29 PM, jlone said:

Only countries with idiotic mtf will do away with quarantine for visitors from other countries !

... in particular, India, where no control of COVID has ever even happened, and their version of "fully vaccinated" includes those vaccinated with Covishield from their Serum Institute of India.

Guest Fuck covid
On 3/21/2022 at 10:57 PM, Guest Guest said:

... in particular, India, where no control of COVID has ever even happened, and their version of "fully vaccinated" includes those vaccinated with Covishield from their Serum Institute of India.

And you're back with your xenophobia! Go read about Covishield and Serum Institute of India first. Covishield is the same as Astrazeneca and Serum Institute of India is the largest vaccine manufacturer in the world.  It is estimated that about 65% of the children in the world receive at least one vaccine manufactured by Serum Institute

Guest Guest
On 3/22/2022 at 9:13 AM, Guest Fuck covid said:

And you're back with your xenophobia! Go read about Covishield and Serum Institute of India first. Covishield is the same as Astrazeneca and Serum Institute of India is the largest vaccine manufacturer in the world.  It is estimated that about 65% of the children in the world receive at least one vaccine manufactured by Serum Institute

First, the authenticity of any type of certificates from India is already questionable, and it's not just only about the "vaccination cert" here; Secondly, the authenticity of the vaccines actually given in India, as with anything given in India, is also questionable; Thirdly, the quality of the vaccines produced, as with anything produced in India, is also questionable. Facts are facts. Nothing to do with xenophobia, you CECA! You don't value Singaporeans lives, others do. 

On 3/22/2022 at 9:13 AM, Guest Fuck covid said:

don’t confuse guest guest with facts! His feeble brain cannot cope. 

Guest Guest
On 3/22/2022 at 11:13 AM, Guest Wtf said:

don’t confuse guest guest with facts! His feeble brain cannot cope. 

I think it is only the weak-minded who like to live in some fanstasy worlds where the CECA holds honesty and quality in high regards, and will produce vaccines in good quality. And of course, only the weak-minded will trust these same CECA to never forge their vaccination certificates, as with the rest of all their certificates. And these "honest-to-truth" CECA will obediently and honestly report their true ART status voluntarily when they arrive in Singapore, regardless if the results were tested positive or negative.

Yeah, right.... So much for your "facts". No wonder everyone here call you a retard.

On 3/22/2022 at 4:08 PM, Guest Guest said:

I think it is only the weak-minded who like to live in some fanstasy worlds where the CECA holds honesty and quality in high regards, and will produce vaccines in good quality. And of course, only the weak-minded will trust these same CECA to never forge their vaccination certificates, as with the rest of all their certificates. And these "honest-to-truth" CECA will obediently and honestly report their true ART status voluntarily when they arrive in Singapore, regardless if the results were tested positive or negative.

Yeah, right.... So much for your "facts". No wonder everyone here call you a retard.

top tip for anyone reading guest guest’s posts: imagine circus music playing as you read it, it really enhances the experience and gives you the full 🤡 experience. 

Guest Guest
On 3/22/2022 at 5:20 PM, Guest Wtf said:

top tip for anyone reading guest guest’s posts: imagine circus music playing as you read it, it really enhances the experience and gives you the full 🤡 experience. 

Wow! "top tip" just because YOU say so? The world will be a better place if only your brain is as big as your ego!

On 3/22/2022 at 6:08 PM, Guest Guest said:

Wow! "top tip" just because YOU say so? The world will be a better place if only your brain is as big as your ego!

🎺 🎶 🤡 

🎪 

On 3/24/2022 at 10:29 AM, Guest Guest said:

11am minister talk about covid.Anyone got rush to ntuc to stock up toliet paper and instant noodles before 11am.

😂 

yes, because it is still 2020

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.