Male HQ

Birthday what to do?

Guest Birthday

Guest Birthday

How to make my Birthday wish comes true? Does your yearly Birthday wishes come true? If won't come true how come traditionally people will ask you to make a wish before blowing the candles? 

What should I do on this day? Birthday boy is the king on that day, how should he pampered himself? What things he can do but not on any other day with the justification that it is his birthday?

Before the Birthday passes away like any other day or maybe it is just another boring mundane day. 

I hope my wishes will come true. How can I pray so that the God can fulfill my wishes. But why would He. I am not being good myself. 

50 minutes ago, Guest Birthday said:

How to make my Birthday wish comes true? Does your yearly Birthday wishes come true? If won't come true how come traditionally people will ask you to make a wish before blowing the candles? 

What should I do on this day? Birthday boy is the king on that day, how should he pampered himself? What things he can do but not on any other day with the justification that it is his birthday?

Before the Birthday passes away like any other day or maybe it is just another boring mundane day. 

I hope my wishes will come true. How can I pray so that the God can fulfill my wishes. But why would He. I am not being good myself. 

Please take out the mentality that birthday boy is king. Not everybody is so lucky and fortunate. Whatever you want to do and makes you satisfied and happy in ahead. Anything that does not harm or bad stuffs. Enjoy. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.