Male HQ

Yoga + Deep Tissue Massage @Outram Park

Hi guys, 

I am Kenny providing home based yoga and massage service at Spottiswoode Park Road. 

For Yoga 1 to 1 : $40/hr

For Deep Tissue Massage

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85
Outcall additional $15

Pls contact me by Line.

My Line ID is tyoga

Edited by Kenny The Yogi

• Kenny The Yogi changed the title to Yoga + Deep Tissue Massage Near Outram Park
  • G_M changed the title to Yoga + Deep Tissue Massage @Outram Park
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a few sessions with Kenny and I must say that the massage is the real deal. Even though the massage is done on the bed, you can still feel the pressure from Kenny. He does not rush and uses minimal oil .  He listens to your body and responds with the just the right combination of pressure and release.  Definitely a must-go for me.

• 2 weeks later...

I visited Kenny after some years......learnt he doing Home based therapy.

Had a very good session indeed. His pressure was well designed to untie tired knots, and his place located strategically.

He’s added to my favourite list now! Go and give it a try.

cheers

Had a yoga and massage session with Kenny on 07/07/21. He was very friendly, patient and knowledgeable. His pace is tailored to your ability. As it was my first session we had a slow and warm up session which I enjoyed. After half an hour he then proceed to the massage which was done on a bed. He made sure that you are comfortable. His massage was soothing and relaxing. He used minimum good quality almond oil. I felt totally relax as he loosen the tight muscle. Those who are looking for yoga cum massage do not hesitate to contact him. The charges are very reasonable and his location is very convenient too. Thanks Kenny.

As a first timer i am glad i went to kenny.

the massage is top notch and professional. My left shoulder really really feel much better.

Recommend 💯💯💯💯

will go back there again.

Friendly and very nice. We just clicked once we start talking about any topic.

🙌🙌🙌

3 minutes ago, Ikea235 said:

As a first timer i am glad i went to kenny.

the massage is top notch and professional. My left shoulder really really feel much better.

Recommend 💯💯💯💯

will go back there again.

Friendly and very nice. We just clicked once we start talking about any topic.

🙌🙌🙌

I am really glad that I have been chosen as your first masseur, and I liked your humour and the whole session was so pleasant. Thank you and see you again.

On 7/19/2021 at 2:44 PM, Kenny The Yogi said:

Hi. Any combination in 1.5 or 2hrs session. You can choose 

1) half hr yoga plus 1hr massage

2) half hr yoga plus 1.5hr massage

3) 1hr yoga plus 1hr massage

Interesting

Had a session with Kenny today & I enjoyed the session.

Yoga : I always wanted to try yoga but being someone who hardly stretch, I am always not comfortable heading to group yoga. The 1-1 session allows me to be in a comfortable environment to learn. Kenny is encouranging and starts from the basics with me.

Massage : Being on the meaty side, I prefer my massage with more strength and not the tickling kind. Kenny was able to produce the massage that I enjoy. I find him attentive to details too as he spend more time on places where I had injuries and try to help; which are information I casually mention when we briefly spoke prior to the session. I also find the oil he used not too oily nor does it have a strong smell.

I recommended trying it with an open mind as I know massage is up to individual’s preferences.

Edited by boyzbe81

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

3 minutes ago, boyzbe81 said:

Had a session with Kenny today & I enjoyed the session.

Yoga : I always wanted to try yoga but being someone who hardly stretch, I am always not comfortable heading to group yoga. The 1-1 session allows me to be in a comfortable environment to learn. Kenny is encouranging and starts from the basics with me.

Massage : Being on the meaty side, I prefer my massage with more strength and not the tickling kind. Kenny was able to produce the massage that I enjoy. I find him attentive to details too as he spend more time on places where I had injuries and try to help; which are information I casually mention when we briefly spoke prior to the session. I also find the oil he used not too oily nor does it have a strong smell.

I recommended trying it with an open mind as I know massage is up to individual’s preferences.

Thank you very much for your support and feedback. You showed a big interest in yoga and I am willing to share more. Do keep it up. I hope that by releasing some tension at your aching parts does help you move better during your yoga self-practice. See you again.

I have had 2 sessions of yoga plus deep tissue massage with Kenny and I would say that he is a very knowledgeable yoga instructor and masseur.

I have attended few yoga classes in the gym but I could not catch up with the flow due to my inflexibility, but under Kenny's attentive guidance that tailored to my condition, I was able to stretch out and enjoyed the session. 

During the massage Kenny incorporated passive stretching to further opening up my tight areas. He listened to my body reactions and applied his strength accordingly.

After the 2hrs session, my whole body was so light and energised. 

Yoga plus deep tissue massage= Bravo.

Thank you Kenny

On 8/8/2021 at 8:08 PM, TWG said:

Kenny was a nice guy and help me a lot on my stretching. He share a lot of some stretching exercises which I can do on my own at home as well. The massage was good, I feel so much relax on my tired muscles.

Thank you for the review and support. Pls continue with your self-practice which is able to improve yr flexibility, strength and overall wellness. 

On 8/8/2021 at 1:12 PM, Arnould said:

I have had 2 sessions of yoga plus deep tissue massage with Kenny and I would say that he is a very knowledgeable yoga instructor and masseur.

I have attended few yoga classes in the gym but I could not catch up with the flow due to my inflexibility, but under Kenny's attentive guidance that tailored to my condition, I was able to stretch out and enjoyed the session. 

During the massage Kenny incorporated passive stretching to further opening up my tight areas. He listened to my body reactions and applied his strength accordingly.

After the 2hrs session, my whole body was so light and energised. 

Yoga plus deep tissue massage= Bravo.

Thank you Kenny

Thank you Arnould for your review. So happy that you liked the sessions. Do practise some of the gentle stretching poses on your own and we will do more on your next visit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2021 at 10:19 PM, Kenny12345 said:

I had a session with Kenny, the masseur, today. Spottiswoode Park is a sleepy housing estate but surprisingly, it is easily accessible from Outram or Chinatown. Room with wooden flooring is sparse but neat and it is also where yoga sessions are conducted, I was told. There is no attached bathroom and if you need to use the toilet, you will have to walk through the kitchen to reach the toilet. The air-conditioning was also a little too cold for my liking.

Other than that, the massage went on well. Kenny is a man of few words but he was meticulous and did not rush through the session. I liked it that it was not too hard, just even and steady pressure. Very enjoyable.

For those looking for a no-frills session, this is it.  I may try out the yoga segment when I next book his service.

Thank you, Kenny.

Thank you for your feedback. I will take note of the room's temperature. Looking forward to seeing u next session.

On 9/2/2021 at 5:02 AM, Kennard said:

Hello Kenny,

May I know whether you are doing oil massage or dry. Also I develop frozen shoulder recently. Is it ok to go for a massage?

As I am not using Line, pls let me know your alternative contact.

Thanks 

Hi. I am doing deep tissue massage with oil for releasing muscle tension hence promoting deep relaxation.

As for your frozen shoulder, I will guide you through passive joint manipulation and active stretching for speedy recovery.

You can also contact me via 

1) Line - tyoga

2) Telegram - tyoga1

3) whatsapp - 90051783

See you soon

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2021 at 7:09 PM, Kenny The Yogi said:

Hi. I am doing deep tissue massage with oil for releasing muscle tension hence promoting deep relaxation.

As for your frozen shoulder, I will guide you through passive joint manipulation and active stretching for speedy recovery.

You can also contact me via 

1) Line - tyoga

2) Telegram - tyoga1

3) whatsapp - 90051783

See you soon

I did not know yoga can be so relaxing eventhough with my frozen shoulder. There was a caming effect after a short meditation at the end of the yoga session. I am now performing those poses you have taught me daily, and my shoulder is getting much better. And also I Iike your massage technique, just the right pressure and hit the points.  Thank you very much.

On 9/15/2021 at 4:38 PM, Kennard said:

I did not know yoga can be so relaxing eventhough with my frozen shoulder. There was a caming effect after a short meditation at the end of the yoga session. I am now performing those poses you have taught me daily, and my shoulder is getting much better. And also I Iike your massage technique, just the right pressure and hit the points.  Thank you very much.

Thank you for your support Kennard. Do keep doing the yoga poses and gentle stretches and I wish you speedy recovery of your shoulder.

Was having a terrible neck pain and foot pain. Visited kenny for a quick relief. Was amazing with his magical hands especially fore head massage pressing on correct knot of pain and using elbow technique pressing my neck vains.. From time to time check amount of pressure on my forehead, neck. Now I'm feel relief from headache and stiff neck. Thanks to kenny again for your help. Definitely worth will visit again. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 12:48 AM, KelvinRaj said:

Was having a terrible neck pain and foot pain. Visited kenny for a quick relief. Was amazing with his magical hands especially fore head massage pressing on correct knot of pain and using elbow technique pressing my neck vains.. From time to time check amount of pressure on my forehead, neck. Now I'm feel relief from headache and stiff neck. Thanks to kenny again for your help. Definitely worth will visit again. 

Thanks for your continuing supports. Really appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...

I visited Kenny several times and I like his unique way of massage which is quite strong for me but yet there is a therapeutic effect that relaxes me. He designed relaxing yoga stretchings for me that is so relaxing that I sweat very little in the session. It is really worth a try for anyone who is looking to do yoga or massage. Having said so, yoga cum massage is the best which is rare in the market.

On 10/18/2021 at 12:28 PM, Kennard said:

I visited Kenny several times and I like his unique way of massage which is quite strong for me but yet there is a therapeutic effect that relaxes me. He designed relaxing yoga stretchings for me that is so relaxing that I sweat very little in the session. It is really worth a try for anyone who is looking to do yoga or massage. Having said so, yoga cum massage is the best which is rare in the market.

Really appreciate your supports and feedback. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 11:52 AM, JohntT said:

Is Yoga done naked and any group session?

Dear John. Due to current restriction, yoga sessions r done in 1 to 1. Do bring along a pair of shorts or brief or gym outfit, and some water.

Pls contact me via below contacts for appointment

Line: tyoga

Telegram: tyoga1

Whatsapp: 90051783

Thanks and see you.

On 11/7/2021 at 7:06 AM, Benny Ong said:

Hi. May I know if you massage big guys. I am 120kg. As I am very inflexible can I try out your yoga session as well?

Hi Benny. I have no particular preference on ones' weight or height, be it lean, big, tall or short. I have been offering my service to all walks of life. Lets make an appointment via Line, Telegram or whatsapp. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2021 at 7:27 AM, Benny Ong said:

Finally I managed to squeeze out some time for a session with Kenny. He hit all the points that my aching body needed. I would use one word to describe it - "SHIOK". I slept very well after the massage. Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for your support. See you again soon.