Male HQ

Yoga + Deep Tissue Massage @Outram Park

Had the chance to try out the yoga+massage today. I chose to do yin-yoga and the stretches Kenny taught was easy to follow as he demonstrated through the steps without rushing.

The massage to me was considered medium firm pressure and he really put in effort in working on all parts of the body. Felt refreshed and recharged after the session.

It was also done on a proper massage bed in the room with soothing music. Overall recommended and would like to visit again if time permits.

On 12/6/2021 at 10:13 PM, sadnessluv said:

Had the chance to try out the yoga+massage today. I chose to do yin-yoga and the stretches Kenny taught was easy to follow as he demonstrated through the steps without rushing.

The massage to me was considered medium firm pressure and he really put in effort in working on all parts of the body. Felt refreshed and recharged after the session.

It was also done on a proper massage bed in the room with soothing music. Overall recommended and would like to visit again if time permits.

Thank you for your review above. Do keep practising on the Yin Movement couple with breathing techniques to improve joints' flexibility. Until I see you again in near future, take care and stay safe.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

I am Kenny providing home based yoga and deep tissue massage services at Spottiswoode Park Road. 

For Yoga 1 to 1 : $40/hr

For Deep Tissue Massage or combination of both

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85
Outcall additional $15

Pls contact me for appointment by

Line : tyoga

Telegram: tyoga1

Whatsapp: 90051783

On 12/18/2021 at 10:04 AM, jack103 said:

Tried kenny's massage yesterday, strokes were nice, with relaxing background music and just the right amount of oil, relieve back tension, value for money too:)

Thank you very much for your supports. See you again soon. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Kenny's post for quite some times back but due to whatever reason deterred me from visting earlier until yesterday with lower back ache due to sitting too much at work.

Kenny made the yoga movements so easy to follow and effective so much so that my whole back had relaxed even before the massage session began. His massage techniques are unique, strong, firm and steady that made my whole body so calm and relax.

Overall I find Kenny very friendly, knowledgeable and willing to share. I have got some take home exercises which I can do it at home to improve my condition. 

Moreover, the rates are very reasonable. I will definitely book another session. Thanks and see you again Kenny.

On 1/1/2022 at 4:22 AM, Anson3 said:

I saw Kenny's post for quite some times back but due to whatever reason deterred me from visting earlier until yesterday with lower back ache due to sitting too much at work.

Kenny made the yoga movements so easy to follow and effective so much so that my whole back had relaxed even before the massage session began. His massage techniques are unique, strong, firm and steady that made my whole body so calm and relax.

Overall I find Kenny very friendly, knowledgeable and willing to share. I have got some take home exercises which I can do it at home to improve my condition. 

Moreover, the rates are very reasonable. I will definitely book another session. Thanks and see you again Kenny.

Thank you for your support. Happy New Year.

On 12/17/2021 at 10:46 AM, Kenny The Yogi said:

Hi guys, 

I am Kenny providing home based yoga and deep tissue massage services at Spottiswoode Park Road. 

For Yoga 1 to 1 : $40/hr

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85
Outcall additional $15

Line : tyoga

I have been having this nagging left shoulder pain for many months… i started going for 1 Hr yoga and followed by 1 Hr massage therapy with Kenny since December last year (till date i tried 3 times… I like his yoga session especially… firstly because it is very tailored to individual needs and pace. No doubt yoga required lots of stretching, core strengthening and breathing, there never was a stressful moment to attempt to achieve certain pose or position. Next is his massage, his massage in my opinion is light to medium which I enjoyed and felt my muscles relaxed and rejuvenated. I personally highly recommended him 

On 1/19/2022 at 3:27 PM, averageguy said:

I have been having this nagging left shoulder pain for many months… i started going for 1 Hr yoga and followed by 1 Hr massage therapy with Kenny since December last year (till date i tried 3 times… I like his yoga session especially… firstly because it is very tailored to individual needs and pace. No doubt yoga required lots of stretching, core strengthening and breathing, there never was a stressful moment to attempt to achieve certain pose or position. Next is his massage, his massage in my opinion is light to medium which I enjoyed and felt my muscles relaxed and rejuvenated. I personally highly recommended him 

Thank you for your supports and your feedback. Wishing you Happy Lunar New Year in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

I am Kenny providing home based yoga and deep tissue massage services at Spottiswoode Park Road. 

For Yoga 1 to 1 : $40/hr

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85
Outcall additional $15

PS: shower facility is available as there is a bathroom attached to the massage/yoga room.

Being inflexible, I've been curious about how yoga works for me, and Kenny shows it's possible for everyone, regardless whether they are flexible or not.

And the massage after yoga feels great, and his pressure is relatively medium. He acknowledged my request and tried his best to focus on these areas that I told him to do so.

Thanks for your wonderful service, Kenny!

Sorry for the late post, as I've been busy 😅

I tried his services on 5 Feb afternoon :)

Happy CNY!

On 2/8/2022 at 3:51 PM, maddybtm said:

Being inflexible, I've been curious about how yoga works for me, and Kenny shows it's possible for everyone, regardless whether they are flexible or not.

And the massage after yoga feels great, and his pressure is relatively medium. He acknowledged my request and tried his best to focus on these areas that I told him to do so.

Thanks for your wonderful service, Kenny!

Sorry for the late post, as I've been busy 😅

I tried his services on 5 Feb afternoon :)

Happy CNY!

Thank you for your support. Pls do self practice of those simple poses and keep moving your body parts which is the key to a healthier and juvenile body. See you again.

Hi guys, 

I am Kenny providing home based yoga and deep tissue massage services at Spottiswoode Park Road. 

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85
Outcall additional $15

Pls contact me for appointment via

Shower facility is available as there is a bathroom attached to the massage/yoga room

PS: I am planning to teach yoga in group of 2 or 3 students as the government is relaxing the restriction on visitors further from 25th Feb onwards. Will announce in due course.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

I am Kenny providing home based yoga and deep tissue massage services at Spottiswoode Park Road. 

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85
Outcall additional $15

Shower facility is available as there is a bathroom attached to the massage/yoga room.

PS: As the further relaxation of the covid19 restriction has been postponed, I will plan the group yoga class when the relaxation of the restrictions take effect in near future.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

I am Kenny providing home based yoga and deep tissue massage services at Spottiswoode Park Road. 

For Yoga 1 to 1 : $40/hr

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

Shower facility is available as there is a bathroom attached to the massage/yoga room.

Thank you Kenny for the relaxing and effective massage therapy. My shoulder was aching and you managed to release knot tightness.

Also thank you for the yoga tips making it a worthwhile trip for my afternoon. Thank you, and will see you again. 

On 3/11/2022 at 12:33 AM, merc said:

Thank you Kenny for the relaxing and effective massage therapy. My shoulder was aching and you managed to release knot tightness.

Also thank you for the yoga tips making it a worthwhile trip for my afternoon. Thank you, and will see you again. 

Thank you for your feedback. It really meant alot to me. Do keep up with the yoga practising for better flexibility, stability and strength. See you again soon.

Hi guys, 

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

Shower facility is available as there is a bathroom attached to the massage/yoga room.

Hi guys, 

For Deep Tissue Massage or combination of both

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

Pls contact me for appointment via

Shower facility is available as there is a bathroom attached to the massage/yoga room.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

I am Kenny providing home based yoga and deep tissue massage services at Spottiswoode Park Road. 

For Yoga 1 to 1 : $40/hr

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

Shower facility is available as there is a bathroom attached to the massage/yoga room.

Hi guys, 

I am Kenny providing home based deep tissue massage and yoga sessions at Spottiswoode Park Road. 

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

Hi guys, 

I am Kenny providing home based deep tissue massage and yoga sessions at Spottiswoode Park Road. 

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

On 4/12/2022 at 2:53 PM, gstringuy26 said:

I visited a year ago I think, slow and firmed strokes, nice routine.

I would say I like the touch with full palm touching my skin, good feel!

And thanks for the knee guard! 😊

Thanks for your review. Hope the knee guard can be some help to the knee. 

I had yoga and massage yesterday. I think “It’s A Great idea to have yoga first as you warm up the muscles and stretch them before massage. It’s makes the massage more effective. I’ve never done this before but it works well for me.

the massage was very relaxing, I fell asleep and had a good rest

On 4/22/2022 at 4:58 PM, Dc122 said:

I had yoga and massage yesterday. I think “It’s A Great idea to have yoga first as you warm up the muscles and stretch them before massage. It’s makes the massage more effective. I’ve never done this before but it works well for me.

the massage was very relaxing, I fell asleep and had a good rest

Thank you for your feedback. We will have more yoga poses that can help you to better relax on your next visit. Have a happy long weekend ahead.

Hi guys, 

For Yoga 1 to 1 : 30mins for $20

60mins for $40

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

Pls contact me for appointment via

I tried his massage yesterday. The massage skill is good. He did it to the point and to every part of my body. His pressing is strong and firm. The environment is good and relax. I fallen asleep during the massage session, as it is so relax. 

Will go and for him again. Maybe try up the yoga next time. 

On 5/3/2022 at 8:26 AM, Farrer said:

I tried his massage yesterday. The massage skill is good. He did it to the point and to every part of my body. His pressing is strong and firm. The environment is good and relax. I fallen asleep during the massage session, as it is so relax. 

Will go and for him again. Maybe try up the yoga next time. 

Thank you for the review above. Hope to see you again for yoga and massage combo in your next visit.

Hi guys, 

60mins for $40

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

Shower facility is available as there is a bathroom attached to the massage/yoga room.

I revisited Kenny again after quite some time and I could feel his massage skills have gone up to another level; very much different from others. What I would describe is that he used his heart and soul to massage me on the massage table. Plus the massage room is nice and quiet, and with an attached toilet. Really good. 

On 5/19/2022 at 7:11 AM, Benny Ong said:

I revisited Kenny again after quite some time and I could feel his massage skills have gone up to another level; very much different from others. What I would describe is that he used his heart and soul to massage me on the massage table. Plus the massage room is nice and quiet, and with an attached toilet. Really good. 

Oh wow. Did not expect such high praise and evaluation. Thank you very much for your supports thus far. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, 

60mins for $40

For Deep Tissue Massage or combination of both

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

Shower facility is available as there is a bathroom attached to the massage/yoga room.

Hi guys, 

60mins for $40

For Deep Tissue Massage or combination of both

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

Shower facility is available as there is a bathroom attached to the massage/yoga room.

Hi guys, 

60mins for $40

For Deep Tissue Massage or combination of both

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

On 5/19/2022 at 7:11 AM, Benny Ong said:

I do agree with the above. His massage technic is pretty unique with good and constant strength throughout hitting those points that I needed from head to toes. I would recommend 90 mins or longer for better relaxation. Moreover the rates are so reasonable.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/20/2022 at 11:11 AM, Kennard said:

I do agree with the above. His massage technic is pretty unique with good and constant strength throughout hitting those points that I needed from head to toes. I would recommend 90 mins or longer for better relaxation. Moreover the rates are so reasonable.

Thank you very much for your continuous supports.🙏🙏🙏

Hi guys, 

60mins for $40

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

You can choose either massage or yoga session, or combination of both yoga or massage in a session

Hi guys, 

60mins for $40

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

You can choose either massage or yoga session, or combination of both yoga and massage in a session

Hi guys, 

60mins for $40

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

You can choose either massage or yoga session, or combination of both yoga and massage in a session

Shower facility

is available as there is a bathroom attached to the massage/yoga room.

Hi guys, 

60mins for $40

Group yoga up to 3 ppl for $30/pax/hr

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

You can choose either massage or yoga session, or combination of both yoga and massage in a session

Hi guys, 

60mins for $40

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

You can choose either massage or yoga session, or combination of both yoga and massage in a session

Hi guys, 

60mins for $40

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

You can choose either massage or yoga session, or combination of both yoga and massage in a session

Hi guys, 

I am Kenny providing home based deep tissue massage and yoga sessions at Spottiswoode Park Road. 

60mins for $40

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

You can choose either massage or yoga session, or combination of both yoga and massage in a session

Hi guys, 

I am Kenny providing home based deep tissue massage and yoga sessions at Spottiswoode Park Road. 

60mins for $40

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

You can choose either massage or yoga session, or combination of both yoga and massage in a session

Shower facility is available as there is a bathroom attached to the massage/yoga room

Hi guys, 

60mins for $40

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

Shower facility is available as there is a bathroom attached to the massage/yoga room.

Hi guys, 

I am Kenny providing home based deep tissue massage and yoga sessions at Spottiswoode Park Road. 

60mins for $40

1hr for $50
1.5hr for $70
2hrs for $85

Shower facility is available as there is a bathroom attached to the massage/yoga room.