Male HQ

WHO Finally Admits Coronavirus Is Airborne. It’s Too Late

begleitung

If you only get your news from Mainstream Media (especially the west).. you are too late to the game and decision-making for yourself.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

@begleitung They have reclassified what they mean by airborne, so arguably they haven't changed their point of view, they have changed the parameters of what qualifies as airborne.

@upshot If you get all your news from western conspiracy theorists and youtube personalities then you may as well just take off your tinfoil hat and listen to the CIA transmissions directly into your brain from the filling you once had. 

6 hours ago, Rugbywhite said:

@begleitung They have reclassified what they mean by airborne, so arguably they haven't changed their point of view, they have changed the parameters of what qualifies as airborne.

@upshot If you get all your news from western conspiracy theorists and youtube personalities then you may as well just take off your tinfoil hat and listen to the CIA transmissions directly into your brain from the filling you once had. 

You don't just read. You also use your head to work thru the news progress over the months like I do. BTW I am not talking JUST about the argument of airborne like begieitung. I meant in general entirety.  What subject backgrounds you arm yourself to help you understand the science, taking apart misleading details that keep changing, intent, uncovered truths, backfire contradictory, supporting backstories, lead characters and their doublespeak surface weeks or months later, money trail, politicizing bias or suppressing of information which turns up true later.

How deep down into the rabbit hole are you going? Is your life as insignificant that you willingly leave it entirely in the hands of people. History has shown people for good or bad intent can justify using people as pawns or cannon fodder. Meaning, decision are made usually by a certain ruling group base various values like census, emotion, practical, potential gains, acceptable losses...etc. It's bad practice to admit it but the realistic person would know when say our govt make a certain decision, they always consider how many will die and work out the acceptable lose if they take ACTION A instead of ACTION B or C or D.  That's the part you never get to hear most of the time. It's bad optic or PR.. or worst. Blamed for making the wrong choice and not admitting it. As is the case with COVID.

This is not JUST about solving COVID 'fast as possible' equation alone. There are other pertinent questions that needs answering. Like how this virus came about; if this is a man-made virus and was leaked accidentally. Who are players involve? If more than one country, which are those countries or corporation.  More and more reputable scientists are starting to emerge as researches and scientific autopsies are coming up with some offering glimpses of biological viral markers that show a very high chance of lab made.

While I can understand many worried people are anxious for this to be over and get back to being able to go holidaying outside of Singapore..etc so they take the what ever the people in authority tells me to do or inject, I go for it lah. I want it gone ASAP. I am sure there are lots like that around the world. Human Nature reaction. BUT there are those who are worry beyond just that notion. If this was a lab base leak, the situation is a lot more dangerous. Long and short term implications. It means history will repeat itself when left unchecked or detected to find the real players. Man-of-war dabbling to make a virus weapon or profit product (gain of function as it's called by one of the terms) Viral warfare is not new. Countries and corporations are always sneaking around sanction and regulations covertly to develop newer synthetic and/or enhanced biological viral or chemical base weapons. That can also include well intended preventive experiments by upstanding medical institute who might have suffered accidental leaks. But for those chasing power and profit, the sad thing is, they will still do this secretly and with risk ....even at a high prize risk of accidental leak. And the outcome is paid by whom? You and me. Do that sound too far fetch like a HOLLYWOOD movie to you? You think such things do not happen historically.

ALSO... there has been much twist and turn since COVID started and how it's being handled in difference parts of the world. Between the good news we have, cover-ups, white noise, it's used to favour one election party over another, counters narratives that flip-flop, information base more on politics than science. Even the science has becoming a victim of politics and manipulation, making it more questionable and divided even among scientists the world over. And why not? Another key component concern blame. Because who wants to be the last person or group left standing to take the blame for COVID, how it spread, methods of prevention imposed, uncovering who might have accidentally leaked this...etc. There are many questions that needs answer, yesterday, today and tomorrow when it is finally over.  Imagine if there are lawsuits to consider next after which. COMPLEXITY that means a lot of people for whatever reasons has much to COVER THEIR BACKSIDE from here till tomorrow. You want to take the blame for any form of decisions made where you CAN LIKELY be held responsible for the deaths of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE in the world.

If you are on some health board .etc imagine everything you say or direct. One wrong advice. That finger point at you to take the blame. What measure would you take to safeguard yourself, your organization or country? Singapore. Asia. The World. Being as famous as Hitler? In this cancel culture? You will be skinned alive. heheheh. There are so many complex angles to this than you or I can fathom. I am still working thru a number of angles, and it scares me. Be glad if you are too naive to notice all that or care. This is not a simple case of just make the vaccine, inject and happy time again. For example, the side effect of vaccine is not fully discussed, effectiveness of the vaccine, vaccine used components of the COVID virus to get that spike protein, reoccurrences or mutation or how it is truly spreading.

If you feel the world is all good intention and love; and that we are all sincerely trying to make it through together, you are a little naive and too comfortable. Its been over a year and many have come around to improving the situation or taking advantage of it for their own gain long term. There are more and more smoke even if you see no fire. You also do not need to know hard science to see things are not right. If you know where to look. Some answers you just need to understand human nature and apply logical common sense to analyse the actions, reports, money trail, whose saying it and behaviour patterns. Overtime, you start to spot or sense things are amiss from the whole picture. Can I be wrong? SURE. I HOPE I AM WRONG. But if I am even partly right, it is not 100% assuring the world is safe. Understand this is not making a minor shopping decision. This is life and death. We should not panic but we should not be gullible too. So while you might focus on one concern point, there are others to keeping watch or uncover.

Maybe hiding our head underground may help one sleep better, that is one's choice. But I feel there are far-reaching consequences and I like to find out as much. Some side effect can have long term drawbacks. Just because nothing happen weeks or month of vaccine, does not mean nothing happens years from now. There is a reason why decade long testing take place for a reason. That's one of the thing that concern me. I do not want to go deeper in BW but draw concern and throw my two cents. To get into it fully, I have to unpack a year of follow-ups and observations. I do not have that kind of time. So I will NOT debate. This is not paranoid from COVID19 'cabin fever'. :P There are enough concerns from what I have been following to be worried. Do not be quick to undermine Youtube or other less established pundits on the subject. Much today has bigger audiences than mainstream media broadcaster. Why? A lot of bias and fake news has been very prolific in the last few years especially.  Go Woke, Go Broke. Don't believe? Go check on how much big name media has lost viewership in the west. And where you think most of our local or regional reporters go to copy and paste from? There are hard fact to back it up. Problem is, it takes a lot of work. I do a lot of leg work. I am silly that way heheh. I am not married and like being productive. Big Tech is not your friend. I have not been working for over a year and have dedicated interest and time to digest a lot of this. But it is not my job to proof it but just bring awareness so you know never to take things for granted.  Even the smartest can be fooled. Not a lunatic. I like to rant once in a while. :P If you know me by what I write in BW over the years, you know I do not sound like a nutjob wasting hours saying stupid things here? I am a tech and science fan since young. It helps me understand and research. If I am wrong. I am wrong. BUT I HAVE TO PUT THIS OUT HERE so others might think a little deeper and ascertain for themselves if what they follow are procedurally correct. Including being wary if I am right. The belief stance I stand on, only affects me and my family if they care to listen. It with good intention. But the choice is yours to ignore.

I share most of my links to podcast I listen. Give it a chance to help you get started and then go search far and wide. Do not just use Google search. Use DuckDuckGo search engine. Google uses their search algorithm to downgrade or lank out news they are biased against. Meaning it can be true but if it goes against their political interest,SJW  and WOKE virtue signalling nonsense or paid corporation who want them to dumb down certain search results of competition, they will do it. Do not think they are playing fair. Take the Red Pill.

*get off my rant box*  Cheers... be well.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

When I was following this last year this was among other stuff considered fake news or news big tech and MSM try hard to cover up but now... this is coming to the top slowly but sure... just like the COVID is airborne which was also suppressed or flip flop all because.. if Trump say A they say B and he say B they change to A. Playing with peoples life for the sake of pissing one President they do not want in office. Problem is we all take lead from this stupid USA so like it or not, Singapore do not allow us to discuss much the local politics or to discuss things as sensitive as COVID so the only way we can learn anything is by looking at the west.. where we are using THEIR VACCINES and their science finding to make decisions for us all here. So do not think small podcast know nothing.. this is how the world suppress information.  To be sure you have to always do your homework if you want to be in the know. Listen, read and then go confirm the facts. That is how I do it all the time. And why I seldom get it wrong. World has wicked people worst then what you see in movies guys.

Below will mean how we approach the cure, vaccine and who are the players will be how we deal with this shit we all are going thru. Who do we pin the MILLIONS of death on now???? And if Lab Leak, that also explain how they can work the vaccine so fast but in their haste to hide details, are all the right developed on it used and who they share those details with in order to find the cure, improve potency of the vaccine and how to make sure fuckers involve in this kind of lab work are punished or at least prevented if proven true.  With the cover-up over the year, much of the information has been according to a few reliable sources to be destroyed. Sad part, all those who died or still to die, might never find justice.

New York Times Journo ADMITS Biased Coverup Of Lab Leak Hypothesis
explains why it took the MSM so long to cover the lab leak hypothesis.

https://youtu.be/zxr6mLG8uzA

"The smoking gun for the origin of the virus" (from Livestream #79) "The smoking gun for the origin of the virus". Clip with Bret Weinstein and Heather Heying.

(This is part of a short clip but if you understand basis science it gives you a good idea on viral lab work)
https://youtu.be/oEPwW4rfyFk 

New Details REVEAL Fauci, Media Coverup Of Lab Leak Hypothesis. details the "lab leak hypothesis" and how demonstrates the way "the culture war in America corrupts basic facts."
https://youtu.be/6Pk0wLN5uuU

More evidence that the Wuhan lab-leak theory is the correct one
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/more-evidence-that-the-wuhan-lab-leak-theory-is-the-correct-one/ar-BB1gtFWK?fbclid=IwAR1uj-QATyJlmwG3KhvzEhOpt-X2KvA9KFqPDYHmSucbKUmCUDWftlUrjGQ

On 5/20/2021 at 2:27 AM, upshot said:

When I was following this last year this was among other stuff considered fake news or news big tech and MSM try hard to cover up but now... this is coming to the top slowly but sure... just like the COVID is airborne which was also suppressed or flip flop all because.. if Trump say A they say B and he say B they change to A. Playing with peoples life for the sake of pissing one President they do not want in office. Problem is we all take lead from this stupid USA so like it or not, Singapore do not allow us to discuss much the local politics or to discuss things as sensitive as COVID so the only way we can learn anything is by looking at the west.. where we are using THEIR VACCINES and their science finding to make decisions for us all here. So do not think small podcast know nothing.. this is how the world suppress information.  To be sure you have to always do your homework if you want to be in the know. Listen, read and then go confirm the facts. That is how I do it all the time. And why I seldom get it wrong. World has wicked people worst then what you see in movies guys.

Below will mean how we approach the cure, vaccine and who are the players will be how we deal with this shit we all are going thru. Who do we pin the MILLIONS of death on now???? And if Lab Leak, that also explain how they can work the vaccine so fast but in their haste to hide details, are all the right developed on it used and who they share those details with in order to find the cure, improve potency of the vaccine and how to make sure fuckers involve in this kind of lab work are punished or at least prevented if proven true.  With the cover-up over the year, much of the information has been according to a few reliable sources to be destroyed. Sad part, all those who died or still to die, might never find justice.

New York Times Journo ADMITS Biased Coverup Of Lab Leak Hypothesis
explains why it took the MSM so long to cover the lab leak hypothesis.

https://youtu.be/zxr6mLG8uzA

"The smoking gun for the origin of the virus" (from Livestream #79) "The smoking gun for the origin of the virus". Clip with Bret Weinstein and Heather Heying.

(This is part of a short clip but if you understand basis science it gives you a good idea on viral lab work)
https://youtu.be/oEPwW4rfyFk 

New Details REVEAL Fauci, Media Coverup Of Lab Leak Hypothesis. details the "lab leak hypothesis" and how demonstrates the way "the culture war in America corrupts basic facts."
https://youtu.be/6Pk0wLN5uuU

More evidence that the Wuhan lab-leak theory is the correct one
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/more-evidence-that-the-wuhan-lab-leak-theory-is-the-correct-one/ar-BB1gtFWK?fbclid=IwAR1uj-QATyJlmwG3KhvzEhOpt-X2KvA9KFqPDYHmSucbKUmCUDWftlUrjGQ

Upshot is intelligent. Follow the money; Who owns the media companies? Where and how do the big tech make their money. Who funds the fact-checkers. 

2 hours ago, 7heaven said:

Upshot is intelligent. Follow the money; Who owns the media companies? Where and how do the big tech make their money. Who funds the fact-checkers. 

I am not saying I know the answers. But I am checking every day for development and also on the REAL CULPRITS who set this world pandemic in motion. It's NOT accidental in the way you might thing it was a natural thing that 'just' happened naturally. Looking at the latest news and the cover-up is now getting whacked out of shape and being exposed in the open MORE and MORE.. the fucking USA has a hand in this fiasco shit. NOT JUST CHINA. If they financed this shit in order to pursue GAIN OF FUNCTION as I mentioned earlier, this key word is indicated to showing USA has a hand in this even if the leak of the virus was not by them directly but by Chinese lab tech at the WUHAN LAB. In the first place, why the fuck were they dabbling in this risk viral shit if not to WEAPONISED IT or explore the potential of having something like this in storage for some kind of use.

To me, air-bone is the least of my worry. This virus, if lab leak claim are true, is likely enhanced to jump from animal to human on purpose. NOTE THIS IS STILL UNCONFIRMED as direct evidences are slow in coming or due to a WHOLE year in 2020 which help give time to cover up, denied, evidence by the Wuhan lab were being disposed. If it is true from what other renown viral scientists who analyse and study this virus, it infects human easily due to genetically enhancing of the virus. Might not be for purpose to weaponised ( I really hope not ) but as research to see it's potent to jump to human as a case study. Including it's mutation ability. Speculation still but if not this, why would anyone even consider dabbling with this viral research to begin with. The US directives for such scientific or military purpose was CANCELLED during Obama's term but was put back into play quietly according to the US news. The moment the COVID situation came to light, it was not long lab leak stories were tossed around and quickly ridiculed or mass series banning of social media platforms, censorship took place on and offline to silence this news. Not even a basic discussion was allowed. Imagine how many authorities and big tech corp had a hand in this coordinated coverup. You have to wonder why at the very least if you had been following the news as it happen over the year. I did. For those who only just hear of it, it sounds so incredible I am sure.

Now in 2021 with no Trump to blame and use as the pin-up donkey to cover-up; plus more and more scientists getting involve to bravely press for answers or offer evidence of cover-ups, challenge the misdirected science by fucking Fauci on all his public media speech, called to Senate for questionings, concerning his flip-flop statements brought to light. The truth can only be covered up so far before it breaks. This is life and death for the whole globe. This virus not only kill Republicans but also Democrats so this left wing idiots better wake up. If not how long before the rest of the WORLD start to take notice and how will it retaliate or just follow them down this rabbit hole? Unfortunately we see USA as the big leader and tend to follow sometime without thinking.  Anyway, this is beyond one nation's politics. People have died by the millions and more will if this is not stopped. Not just COVID but future if all the fucking people involve in the making of this kind of pandemic are not uncovered. This is not just about recovering from this COVID BUT about making sure no one will do such risky research AGAIN.

So if one do not understand the news drama or you only see one tiny part of the COVD story, I am sorry to say you miss the big picture. For me, I see many potential nightmares and if the so-called authorities here and everywhere are doing this wrong given the information they got from this same idiots, we all just were pigs on experiment the whole of 2020 and resulted in many unnecessary deaths. I like to hope our Singapore Govt also had a mind of their own to perform independent studies on the virus to make better approach to stop COVID. BUT I still need to see what others like the US are doing so to some extent feel confident that what our Govt are doing are more or less correct and effective.

Sometime, I am not sure if politicians who were on TV showing them being vaccinated are really even vaccinated with the real serum or placebo heheh just to get people to take the shots. At least in the West. Vaccine story itself has it's own politics at play, profit and motives. How much of what's hidden about the COVID lab leak HELPED make this vaccine and the science of the vaccine cure were not detailed and much was prevented from discussion apart fomr the so called inner-circle of DEM politics. Science peer review were never substantiated or ignored in haste (?) to make the vaccines. We know of short term side effects but no one is talking about the long term. And there needs to be in all proper practices. But the problem is a feeling they do not want to talk about it so they can rush people to get vaccinated is one of the reason people are hesitant to get the vaccine. The more they shut down the discussion, the more people are nervous. FOR ME, I want to study this further and wait before I factor to take the risk and get my vaccination shot. If I am to die or be stuck with some ailing side effect, I want to make an informed choice. But that is just me.

Every day, I post podcast links to discussion with some concerning the lab leak and COVID science discussion in my Recent Status Updates.. some of this podcasters might be small fry to most here (or you just have no idea who they are) but for me, I listened to them for ages and I double or triple check their claims if what they say has solid proof of truth. But this is still for me to figure out. SO I appeal to all who read my shit to do your own homework and not just believe wholesale what I present. Its my life. I want to take risk I can afford to risk voluntarily or even if I am forced to. Right now there are still many parts making up the whole to this drama can take to rid of COVID. And it is not just about saving people and snuffing out COVID. There are games at play here sadly. And we are all bit players of little consequences. More plot twists than a movie.  Just take this as ranting lah heh... Not trying to cause panic here. Just treat this as a casual talking point for those who think too much heh. :P  Stuck at home with too much free time. 

Edited by upshot

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

Yeap,  remember when trump siad the virus may came from the lab,  everyone say he is crazy but now biden say the same thing,  everyone just suck thumb and wait for the final investigation.

Exactly

The irony. 

trump actually recently said china should pay for the mess they caused. 

i wonder if biden would do the same soon.