Male HQ

Do you find Flip Flop sex hot?

Guest Roti Prata
1 hour ago, lookseelooksee said:

No, it means guys taking turns to fuck each other e.g. you fuck me, then I fuck you.

Not sexy at all. No clear role.

I think this is another topic where u ask 100 ppl you will get 100 different responses. 

To me flip fucking is hot, though like what others mentioned .. sex with the right person is always hot. Flip fucking to me opens to more variety during intimate moments and more ways to turn on my partner. 

Not for me but I like the idea n feel of a cock rub slide my ass but not in haha as a Master Top I need to dominate and control abuse etc so flip turn me off but like the idea of getting rub slide by sitting on you or from behind or when we both go run sweaty once area is quiet secluded push u one side from hug u from behind ....😏vice versa 

19 hours ago, lookseelooksee said:

Not sure if it's extremely hot per se, but I find it extremely hot with the right guy.

My most memorable flip flop experience was with a Malaysian Malay many years ago before gay apps existed. We met while cruising at the famous Raffles Place cruising area all oldies are familiar with.

He was in his mid-20's with an Armani hairstyle (the rage then) that suited him perfectly. I asked for his number (no LINE or Telegram then) and promised to call him.

When I did call to arrange for sex, he turned up perfectly dressed and smelling of cologne. I sensed he was pleased I kept my promise to call so he looked as good as possible for me in return.

We met at the bus stop in front of Padir Panjang Post Office. (I believe the post office is still there to this day.) It was late at night and quiet and of course the post office was closed. We went to the back of the post office in search of a place to have sex.

We found a chair (or bench, I can't remember exactly) at the back of the post office. I sat down and he in turn sat down on my hard cock. He sat facing away from me. He was about 1.68m (I'm 1.78m) so sitting on my lap with my cock in his ass, he was the perfect height to turn his head for us to kiss while fucking.

I bounced him up and down on my lap as we kissed. As he was perfect in every way - young, cute, bubble butt, well dressed, sweet smelling and used mouthwash - it was an unforgettable experience. That first time we didn't flip flop. It was only me fucking him.

Of course we met again. And again and again, like twice a week. We always met in the evening (after work) but on subsequent occasions he was casually dressed and didn't use cologne any more. But it was fine with me. He was still the same cute guy with the perfect Armani haircut and beautiful skin.

We found another place to have outdoor sex (elevated land surrounding Teban Gardens reservoir, no CCTV, dark) on a regular basis. We brought newspapers to lay on the ground as the grass was sometimes wet and dirty.

Gradually he insisted on fucking me. As I was more of a top then, we usually started the session with me fucking him. Then he would fuck me. Our flip-flopping was mostly in the missionary position so we could kiss at the same time.

Then I realised I didn't enjoy the sex any more for one stupid reason. He always showered and applied talcum powder all over his body before we met. I like licking my sex buddy's sweaty body during sex but the talcum powder tasted bitter and really put me off.

The simple solution was for me to tell him please don't use talcum powder after you shower as I really hate the taste. The sex was perfect, it was only the talcum powder I couldn't stand. But I was young and dumb as a rock, so I rejected him every time he asked for sex until he finally gave up.

I bumped into him 5 years later at a Sim Lim Tower toilet. I was there to pee and he was there to cruise. We recognised each other. He looked older and was balding but I would have taken him back any time because I was very sorry about the way I had treated him before and I remembered the great sex we had had. So I grabbed him and tried to kiss him (there was no one else in the toilet) but he pushed me away. It was his turn to reject me. All I could say was sorry, sorry, sorry as he pushed me away. I had no choice but to leave as I had a lady friend waiting outside. Sadly I never saw him again.

My guess is he is back in Malaysia by now. I know he is not the type to read this forum but I hope he is happy and doing well.

We all make mistakes in our younger days ....... its a beautiful story...tks for sharing

20 minutes ago, doncoin said:

Oh yes! Flip  flop with the right guy can be an amazing sensation. Being mostly top, sometimes, it is nice to just lie there and let the other guy do all the work. 

Man fks ... real man gets fked .......... someone once said to me.... thats the beginning of my flip flopping

Flip flop fun is nice to have mutual satisfaction need but best if you get those have same fetish or liking than it will satisfaction needs. This is when both enjoyed to the fullest and the best when get into raunchy sex where it brings you to another level of needs as well satisfaction. So far I meet those with same wave length as I do and the enjoyment is very full filing as well ends with sore asshole and satisfaction. I get those when guy when I tanning or jogging best is tanning when he can see me in my skimpy tiny g-string and get fuck in it.

• 2 weeks later...

I do like flip-flop, and enjoyed very much with a Brazilian-Japanese guy a few years back. He did me for about half an hour and I returned him that favour and did him. Session lasted several hours. We broke sweat and did many positions. Oh my, one of my best records and enjoyable session. Oh I could still meet him again. 

On 5/21/2021 at 4:33 AM, MarriedBiTop said:

Does anyone else find it extremely hot to flip flop?

I tried when first started out. Once forced and another time voluntarily. And it was hot alright because my ass was burning hot. Too painful to attempt again. My full respect for btms or vers guys.

5 hours ago, yuquidam said:

I tried when first started out. Once forced and another time voluntarily. And it was hot alright because my ass was burning hot. Too painful to attempt again. My full respect for btms or vers guys.

If you keep flip- flopping, you will eventually get used to it. 

On 5/21/2021 at 9:37 AM, Behrhunter said:

I think this is another topic where u ask 100 ppl you will get 100 different responses. 

To me flip fucking is hot, though like what others mentioned .. sex with the right person is always hot. Flip fucking to me opens to more variety during intimate moments and more ways to turn on my partner. 

Interesting

Edited by FattChoy

I agree with Behrhunter's sentiment.  It's always nicer when more avenues to intimacy remain open.  I notice there's always a dip in the level of intimate pleasure whenever a barrier is expressed. 

Some guys don't like to kiss, or deep throat or even have their hole caressed.  Of course that's something we as sex partners have to respect, but mentally there'll be point deductions.

An analogy (pardon the pun) is like when an ice skater won't execute the quadruple axle jump, it's unlikely he'll land the gold.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Kama Sutra

Your bed must be at least King size to do roti-prata sex.   The Top has to work extremely hard.  The Bottom must be prepared to be prepared for flipping left right up and down. 

I love both positions and its very hard to find one who can enjoy both. Sometimes have to compromise and etc. Looking back at my past LTRs with guys, often the guy will become btm most of the time. it's always nice to try different positions too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.