Male HQ

Guest Troll's confession before Vesak Day

Guest Reborn

Guest Reborn

Ever since I changed my religion,  I have not celebrated this occassion for a number of years.  Nevertheless, it still brought back memories of festive moods, the smell of incense and bright candle light.  Though I am now a Christian, I still did not completely ignore the Buddhist Culture.   I still buy spring flowers for the house and did some cleaning up too.

Now that Vesak is nearing in a day's time, I have to make a confession here.  I have been extremely noti as "Guest" and disguised myself in various shape and colors.  I believed I did hurt someone badly, for pure pleasure and entertainment but that is not a good excuse for my behavior.  

Will you guys forgive me?   I promise I will be good and make you very happy.

• G_M changed the title to Guest Troll's confession before Vesak Day
Guest Guest

If you mean you have been trolling Nightwhore, please note that you have 为民除害 and done what the Mods has refused to rightfully do over the past ten years by banning him for life. So you should be credited with very good karma. Thank you very much for your very kind contributions to humankind. 

beauty GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFsbeauty GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFsbeauty GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.