Male HQ

If you are already married, why are you here?

Guest Real Six

Guest Married
7 minutes ago, GachiMuchi said:

Why ask the obvious. You think these married men here to look for their wives?

To escape the wives 😄

Well mostly bi or claim curious. But if not bi but curious,likely the sex live isnt good w the wife. That's why curious to see what's on the other side. I also find those str8 curious tend to be overly confident when looking for sex w man. Some thought gay man are hard up for them that even if they dont have the look and bod the gay will still serve them like as if they are hot, just becos they are "straight".

Edited by Leanmeat

Guest Librarian
3 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

BW should be very educative... especially for straights,  who know so little about gay life.

Tell me what are your educational take away in this forum todate?

6 hours ago, Guest Librarian said:

Tell me what are your educational take away in this forum todate?

Although I am a gay already,  I am learning a lot about the feelings, customs of other gays who are not like me. I have learned about Asian gays and the Asian family, plus many facts about Singapore.  And in a forum with good conversations one learns about many subjects that are not specifically related to gays.

Guest love married sluts
17 hours ago, Guest GuoLaiRen said:

Ass tighter than vagina. Gay sucks better than wife either wife does not suck or his wife SUCK!!!

My married friend, straight as an arrow on the outside but quite happy to get naked and play. And when I lick his balls, he turns into a total slut, worse than gay  bottoms. When getting fucked, I ask do you want more cocks for gangbang, he shout yes yes yes and beg me to come in him. I haven't asked others to join me, but I know he is now bendable. Soon, soon he will be fucked by 2 guys. And later 3. One of these days I'm going to bring him to Shogun and see what happens. So I think married men fuck their wives and find men to fuck them.

On 5/29/2021 at 4:28 AM, Guest love married sluts said:

My married friend, straight as an arrow on the outside but quite happy to get naked and play. And when I lick his balls, he turns into a total slut, worse than gay  bottoms. When getting fucked, I ask do you want more cocks for gangbang, he shout yes yes yes and beg me to come in him. I haven't asked others to join me, but I know he is now bendable. Soon, soon he will be fucked by 2 guys. And later 3. One of these days I'm going to bring him to Shogun and see what happens. So I think married men fuck their wives and find men to fuck them.

Nice.

On 5/29/2021 at 4:28 AM, Guest love married sluts said:

Yes that’s the real man. Can fuck and be fucked.

• 1 year later...
On 1/8/2023 at 7:13 PM, DecentBasicGuy said:

True that..mostly sexual desires..

Marriage is tiring.

Having a fling with other women is tiring.

Its less drama here...

I wanna get sucked..

U suck..

Sucking in progress..

Sucking complete..

Move on with our lives.

Sounds so easy

1 hour ago, jack_kerouack said:

It's the ultimate bromance

Bro is familiar  his bro's anatomy

sense of physical bonding -- crossed the line to a more sexual nature/exploration 

Agree..

It’s very inconvenient to meet married men don’t even think of sex.

Years back on a Friday at 11pm, I met my ex colleague John C in Fort Road carpark. He was married and had a 5 years old kid.

His wife was on biz trip over two  weeks and he sent his son to his mother in law.

We went to his condo D’Ecosia in Marine Parade. 

We had hot tongues fights with a good feast of poppers. Our hot battle ground started from his bed room, then into bathtub and ended in his balcony . Luckily it’s facing the poolside and landaise no people around at 2am.

The rough and vigorous raw fuck - I unloaded twice in him.

He moan uncontrollably and asked to be steady buddy but I could not bare to do it again after seeing his son and wife photos in the cozy bed room. On thé surface he had a perfect family.

he still cruises in fort road once a while in his bmw or mèrz these days. 

Edited by Malabird

7 hours ago, Malabird said:

Years back on a Friday at 11pm, I met my ex colleague Anthony in Fort Road carpark. He was married and had a 5 years old kid.

His wife was on biz trip over two  weeks and he sent his son to his mother in law.

We went to his upscale condo in Marine Parade. 

We had a hot tongues fight with a good feast of poppers. A rough and vigorous raw fuck - I unloaded twice inside him.

He moan uncontrollably and asked to be steady buddy but I could not bare to do it again after seeing his son and wife photos hang in the cozy bed room.

he still cruises in fort road once a white in his bmw or mèrz these days. 

Already seeded him twice in a row, don't pretend la. U mean u saw his wife n son photo after fucking session with him meh? 😝😝😝 kekeke

On 1/21/2023 at 1:48 PM, Aniki said:

What's the point of mentioning "upscale" condo... 🤔

Anyways, being bi and married, its a different satisfaction having fun with a guy. 

If the guy has issues, then no problem, we'd just move on. No judgement.

Just mutually beneficial from my standpoint. 

ikr! Story could be fake

Most married men that had wives will come here to fish or hook.. some might tell u they love you and so on but can't leave their wife bcos got kids la this la that la.. 

Nothing against them some will tell u family pressure or family political pressure but they don't love their wife they like you more they want u by their side.. etc.. story goes on and on

I think this topic has been discussed to death. There are many reasons, but most of them come down to shame. Regardless of sexual orientation, these men made the choice to marry, and have a wife, while making their desire for m2m sex their dirty little secret. Let's put it this way, how many actually discuss with their wives the things that turn them on sexually? Since most cannot talk about it, they keep quiet about it for fear of rejection, disgust, or some negative reaction from their wives. They have been conditioned that any sexual act outside of the traditional pattern is wrong, sinful, gross, etc. 

Unfortunately, it is what it is. Married men come here to seek sexual partners or find other married to exchange life stories. Simple as that. 

Love. 

One important point - most women laid back to be served while a bottom man proactively serving the top men

Man and man kissing are wetter and hotter 

Men sucks men better with stronger strokes

bottom men’s ass are tighter and hotter, they like their armpits to be licked and butt to be rubbed, women less inclined. 

these are unique sexual attributes that women cannot match.

The above only satisfy top bi men but I m not able to explain the bottom married men’s presence here 😁

Edited by Malabird

On 1/23/2023 at 8:29 AM, Guest Guest said:

ikr! Story could be fake

envy of people living in upscale condo ? 

go fort road to try your luck then 😅

Edited by Malabird

On 1/20/2023 at 3:30 PM, Malabird said:

Years back on a Friday at 11pm, I met my ex colleague John C in Fort Road carpark. He was married and had a 5 years old kid.

We went to his condo D’Ecosia in Marine Parade. 

We had hot tongues fights with a good feast of poppers. Our hot battle ground started from his bed room, then into bathtub and ended in his balcony . Luckily it’s facing the poolside and landaise no people around at 2am.

The rough and vigorous raw fuck - I unloaded twice in him.

He moan uncontrollably and asked to be steady buddy but I could not bare to do it again after seeing his son and wife photos in the cozy bed room. On thé surface he had a perfect family.

he still cruises in fort road once a while in his bmw or mèrz these days. 

Well most bi curious turned them gay as they enjoyed cock up in their ass i myself pop few married men it feel shiok as it goes in you can feel the ass to split open and with the help of poppers makes them real raunchy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.