Male HQ

Is fattchoy a time traveller by Reviving Old Threads?

Guest Wtf

47 minutes ago, Guest Wtf said:

And if not, wtf is the point of him suddenly answering all these loads of posts from years ago? 

Come on lah. Everyone is stressed and bored. Take a chill pill lah! He probably wants to pass the time... 

1 hour ago, Guest Ikr said:

lol ikr .. everyone has the right to comment/bump any post..

16 minutes ago, Zealouslogue said:

Indeed. 

Thanks uncles of BW. I didn’t say he didn’t have the right, I am asking what is the point? 

1 hour ago, Guest Wtf said:

Thanks uncles of BW. I didn’t say he didn’t have the right, I am asking what is the point? 

Maybe he felt like it? 

Guest Meanly Preacher

Look, members and guests have the "right" to resurrect old threads, but there should be an actual point to doing so. There is a certain troll guest who intentionally revives old threads when they are 11½ or 11¾ months old, but doesn't add anything that makes it worthwhile to bring back those old threads, and instead merely types useless phrases like "that's cool" or "just as you say" in an effort to artificially extend the life of the topic. Now it seems like @FattChoy is misbehaving in a similar manner, and I personally find it disrespectful to the website in general and the members or good guests in particular who contributed honestly to all of the recent topics, because now his selfish (or perhaps thoughtless) actions knocked have knocked those subjects off the front page. Everyone needs to hold themselves accountable for the way they treat Blowing Wind, which serves as a more-than-valuable resource for our Lion Nation's LGBTQ Community, and not do things that detract from the positive position of this precious asset.

Guest Stop Reviving Old Threads!

Another guest previously mentioned his frustration with @FattChoy for reviving a bunch of old threads a few days ago. Well the member is clearly getting a kick out of such rude acts because in the last hour, he revived over 15 useless one-page threads from 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. That is ridiculous! He is pushing recent threads off the front page, for no purpose whatsoever, and not adding any interesting new conversation to the old threads that he is reviving.

Even worse, his actions caused @G_M to ban a member for a post he made 14 years ago, implying that he might be open to being a money boy. That doesn't mean he's still a money boy today and I think more investigation and/or other actions than an immediate ban should be undertaken. It is also a prime example of the consequences from pointlessly reviving old threads. Some people are responding to original posts from more than a decade ago because they never read the dates.

Also for all of the old threads that he revived in the last few days, please remove his revival posts and any posts that follow, and place them into the thread already in the Flaming Room -- named Is FattChoy A Time Traveller? -- because be is clearly flaming the entire readership of Blowing Wind with this disgusting behavior. I am calling upon all moderators -- @Bern / @BlinkOnce / @G_M / @HendryTan / @oralb --  as what this member is doing is very disruptive to Blowing Wind.

8 minutes ago, Guest Stop Reviving Old Threads! said:

Another guest previously mentioned his frustration with @FattChoy for reviving a bunch of old threads a few days ago. Well the member is clearly getting a kick out of such rude acts because in the last hour, he revived over 15 useless one-page threads from 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, and 2012. That is ridiculous! He is pushing recent threads off the front page, for no purpose whatsoever, and not adding any interesting new conversation to the old threads that he is reviving.

Even worse, his actions caused @G_M to ban a member for a post he made 14 years ago, implying that he might be open to being a money boy. That doesn't mean he's still a money boy today and I think more investigation and/or other actions than an immediate ban should be undertaken. It is also a prime example of the consequences from pointlessly reviving old threads. Some people are responding to original posts from more than a decade ago because they never read the dates.

Also for all of the old threads that he revived in the last few days, please remove his revival posts and any posts that follow, and place them into the thread already in the Flaming Room -- named Is FattChoy A Time Traveller? -- because be is clearly flaming the entire readership of Blowing Wind with this disgusting behavior. I am calling upon all moderators -- @Bern / @BlinkOnce / @G_M / @HendryTan / @oralb --  as what this member is doing is very disruptive to Blowing Wind.

I totally agree! @FattChoyis going too far!! 

Guest Stop Reviving Old Threads!
13 minutes ago, Zealouslogue said:

I totally agree! @FattChoy is going too far!!

Thank you. I am glad at least one member feel this way so it doesn't seem like I am being a guest just to attack him. He is clearly trolling this forum, and spamming, and it is not funny. Such behavior is completely rude, and absolutely impolite, and just as bad as any of the rubbish that Guest Dirty Auntie is known to pull at times.

Guest fattChoy the BW archivist

In my view: Just let the Moderators handle it. If they seem annoyed they would take action. 

Not the first time old threads being re-vived. 

Happened all the time. 

Since cruising is a risk option under Covid community spread, people locked up in whole HDB blocks,  saunas closed, probably someone very bored at home...

If the Moderators don't like it, they can just remove the new post from fattchoy or warn him..  

No need for Blowing too loud into the wind

Guest 2003

Someone occasionally reviving an old thread and adding helpful new information is fine. A douchebagerous asshole intentionally reviving 20 old threads from 10 or more years ago in just one hour (and many others over the course of several days) ... clearly for the purpose of spamming ... is not cool at all.

Guest guest
On 5/30/2021 at 3:49 PM, Zealouslogue said:

Come on lah. Everyone is stressed and bored. Take a chill pill lah! He probably wants to pass the time... 

11 hours ago, Zealouslogue said:

I totally agree! @FattChoyis going too far!! 

look how contradicting u r..

<birds of the same feather flock together> u r no better.. u also digging some older forum, but not as old wat @FattChoy dig, like the sarong n prison rape topic la.. u aso like post in a lot of forum wif just <i agree> la, <disagree> la, no discuss aso, v attention seeker..

@BudakFit he aso jus like u, post every forum wif his nonsence

• G_M changed the title to Is fattchoy a time traveller by Reviving Old Threads?
1 hour ago, Guest guest said:

look how contradicting u r..

<birds of the same feather flock together> u r no better.. u also digging some older forum, but not as old wat @FattChoy dig, like the sarong n prison rape topic la.. u aso like post in a lot of forum wif just <i agree> la, <disagree> la, no discuss aso, v attention seeker..

@BudakFit he aso jus like u, post eh

Eh, whatever

Edited by Zealouslogue

If somebody thinks the current threads are not interesting, he can start new threads which are not obvious rubbish (unlike what a widely despised troll has been doing), but actually contain items of interest. Reviving 20 old threads from 10 years ago in the space of just 1 hour is absolutely ridiculous, however, and clearly an action intended to outrage other posters.

22 minutes ago, FattChoy said:

Australia has had gay marriage for years.  If you're not ready then just don't get married.  Same thing applies for straight people too.

errrr… he wrote this in 2015. A few things have changed since then.

why are you dredging all these old threads again @FattChoy

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.