Male HQ

Eyebrow embroidery recommendation

• G_M changed the title to Eyebrow embroidery recommendation
1 hour ago, Notti said:

Looks really good n attractive! Price attractive too? 😎

Omg!! Is $850

• 1 month later...
On 7/17/2021 at 8:49 PM, immortal said:

ya totally agree. i also wanted to do my brows but i scared turn out to be niang. 

idk whether is it because some guys do it until so sharp and thin that it looks very yao. lol 

I think there are those subtle ones, not like the Lin Xiao kind. 😂

On 5/31/2021 at 11:33 PM, Notti said:

Anyone got recommendation for eyebrow grooming?

I get my brows threaded at an indian store run by a lady for under $10 once you get the shape then its just self shaving for maintenance till I get lazy and get rethreaded once it gets out of shape. I feel threading and just buying a pencil to fill it up yourself is so much cheaper.

53 minutes ago, ilove2suck said:

I get my brows threaded at an indian store run by a lady for under $10 once you get the shape then its just self shaving for maintenance till I get lazy and get rethreaded once it gets out of shape. I feel threading and just buying a pencil to fill it up yourself is so much cheaper.

Yes, I'm looking for cheap and cheery facial + brow threading too... agreed that it's more for self maintenance, as 纹眉 can be quite 'risky'. I've seen so many that turned out to be bad!

On 7/17/2021 at 10:44 AM, bluerunner said:

Personally, I find men w embroidered brows look 娘. The whole brow looks fake. Just a personal observation. 🤭

Have just done mine last week. I must say depending on how skillful that person who does it for you, and the different kind of embroidery to carefully picked, as mine looks natural and I am just loving it!

4 minutes ago, Notti said:

Have just done mine last week. I must say depending on how skillful that person who does it for you, and the different kind of embroidery to carefully picked, as mine looks natural and I am just loving it!

I don’t mean to oppose what you just shared..... the person doing it will surely find that it’s ‘natural’ for him. Otherwise, he will not be doing it, right? 
Many times, when we are in the ‘circle’, we could not see the whole picture clearly. Outsiders standing outside the ring have a better view. 
Again, that’s how I feel. 😝

• 4 months later...
On 7/26/2021 at 2:07 PM, Notti said:

May I know where did you did it? Can pm contact? Thanks

The embroidered eyebrow will look unnatural at first. But as time passes, it will become natural. At least this is what my friend told me. 

Hi can PM me share me the contact and the price? Thanks

Jason :)

Can show your result and PM  the rates and the location too.. Thank you