Male HQ

How much do you earn?

Guest Salaryman

Guest Salaryman

Anyone would like to share how much is your monthly salary? How old are you and what industry/ role? 

I would like to see if I am underpaid. 

Guest Duchess of SuckSex
12 hours ago, Guest Salaryman said:

Anyone would like to share how much is your monthly salary? How old are you and what industry/ role? 

I earn USD215,000 per month, not including those of my husband.  Too little? 

Guest The Passion.
1 hour ago, Blogger Adam said:

We will always be underpaid. 

But it’s not how much we earn, but how much we save. 

Really. 

It is not the tangible reward but the intangible rewards that make one happy for working.  Look at the people in parliament, none has passion of what they were doing and thus they can be easily manipulated, rotated from one ministry to another.  The reason is, they simply have no idea what they were doing and wanted the money badly. 

Guest Laai  laai ai mai

Whatever you earn , an ang moh from English speaking country will earn more than you , at the same level and starting points. 

White skin privileges and advantages, AMDK , and bottoms and pussies will line up to get fucked and cum rag dolled willingly. 

Its a fact.

🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

Money and social status position confers a veneer of class and respectability.

The discussion will e eventually veer in this direction, guaranteed.

I can make a killing selling telescopes here. Many short-sighted folks here. :P :P :P

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Good year

Working in supermarket corporate manager, life's good so far :)

$8000/month basic

$300/month allowances (petrol, WFH etc)

16 months bonus for 2020

company shares (depend performance)

Guest GGHR
On 6/4/2021 at 12:05 PM, Guest Good year said:

Working in supermarket corporate manager, life's good so far :)

$8000/month basic

$300/month allowances (petrol, WFH etc)

16 months bonus for 2020

company shares (depend performance)

A small branch manager or a regional manager for a few branches? How old are you. Average per month including all allowance and bonus is how much. 

Yeah, just research around for salary reports and also job market. I think the question of whether we are underpaid or not...Most....if not all...would want more pay....once you get your desired pay....you will still want more.....

I'd take into account the amount of money left to save, invest and enjoy after paying yourself. Not very keen in high stress high pay job, not that I am a high-achiever earning $10K and above. Just decent to live a good living like everyone else. And no fine dining...lol

Guest Celery

I just want an average salary. But don't know why boss keep on increase my salary thinking I'm not happy. Cause I know with more money comes with more responsibility. I just want to be an average worker only. Go back home no need to think. I dont have big head dont want to wear big hat. 

Guest guest
21 minutes ago, mate69 said:

Don't compare cos different industries have different benchmarks

What is MOST IMPORTANT is how much u save - i cannot stress this enough

I didnt use to believe this, but now I do. Really.

Its absolutely true.

Although saving is important, but your salary must be also high then can save faster and a lot more than a person salary is low. I am unlucky since i started work as the companies i worked gave low salary, and it affect the next next job. So my salary did not get much higher than my peers.

Guest Fatty
6 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Seems like many salary quite high, at least high $8k or 5 figure salary! Think i really under under paid. Sad.

You can make a trip to Bedok reservoir 

11 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Seems like many salary quite high, at least high $8k or 5 figure salary! Think i really under under paid. Sad.

High pay normally also come with high expenses. Unless someone show u his payslip,  otherwise take it with a pinch of salt. U cant really trust what u see online. 

Guest Guest
On 6/8/2021 at 6:07 PM, kys0n said:

~15 to 20k, legal. 7 years exp. 

Wow you are such a high income earner!!! Wonder why you wouldn't buy authentic calvin klein briefs to wear though. The one in your profile pic looks kinda fake. Hmm..

Guest Rich and dumb!
6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow you are such a high income earner!!! Wonder why you wouldn't buy authentic calvin klein briefs to wear though. The one in your profile pic looks kinda fake. Hmm..

U should know that many rich folks are cheap skates, some even thick skin begging for free samples and free food.

Guest guest
On 6/9/2021 at 9:53 AM, lonelyglobe said:

High pay normally also come with high expenses. Unless someone show u his payslip,  otherwise take it with a pinch of salt. U cant really trust what u see online. 

Agreed. Anyone can say anything online. But i believe the younger generation salary should be quite high nowadays. Youngsters who is only in late 20s already earning at least $4k to $5k. And by mid 30s already exceeded $5k. And i am just referring to jobs like engineer/executive level. Whereas those who born in the 70s, their salary increased not much, some might still stuck with $4k plus even in their 40s.

On 6/8/2021 at 6:13 PM, Coolbriz said:

$15-20k per month… wow amazing.. I’m <$10k per month. 

Yea I know I'm privileged, and can only thank the stars that my career has been steadily rising. That said, I know of friends younger than me and earning even more, working in financial trading activities. At the end of the day, there's very little to gain from comparing because everyone's lives and fortunes differ. What is more important is to be satisfied, and also live within budget and means. I also didn't start out with a >15k monthly salary, and had to slowly climb my way up.

3 minutes ago, kys0n said:

Yea I know I'm privileged, and can only thank the stars that my career has been steadily rising. That said, I know of friends younger than me and earning even more, working in financial trading activities. At the end of the day, there's very little to gain from comparing because everyone's lives and fortunes differ. What is more important is to be satisfied, and also live within budget and means. I also didn't start out with a >15k monthly salary, and had to slowly climb my way up.

Yup, that’s y I’m not feeling sad or complaining, just amazed 😀. I choose to stay within this range of salary of mine so I can live the life I wanted. No climbing of corporate ladder, etc.. 

Be cool, like a breeze...

3 hours ago, Coolbriz said:

Yup, that’s y I’m not feeling sad or complaining, just amazed 😀. I choose to stay within this range of salary of mine so I can live the life I wanted. No climbing of corporate ladder, etc.. 

Exactly. It is a trade-off between money and quality of life. When I looked up my boss calendar, i felt very blessed always. So many meetings every day and never ending. lot of planning and discussion. More importantly most of them are all waste of times and doing it for the show of higher authority. disgusting.  I stay away from it totally. Happy with my pay and quality of life. For me just work and without all those ugly side of corporate world. 

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, dazza1201 said:

salary.sg takes data made public by IRAS, and enables you to compare yourself by age and gender....   If you have such a wish to do so Benchmark Your Monthly Pay By Age & Gender 2019 | Salary.sg - Your Salary in Singapore   

2020 data not prepared yet, I presume.....   

Lol salary.sg

I dunno if the above is accurate anot but i know the forum has lots of BS posters

Guest guest
On 6/11/2021 at 1:38 PM, kys0n said:

I find it is important to have a right boss, if you meet a right boss then your salary will increase fast and promote fast also. If you meet a wrong boss, even you have work for 10 years, your salary still low. Some bosses really generous in motivating their staff with salary adjustment along the way even with no promotion, or give a higher increment once a while. Unlike some bosses who are calculative or demanding, unlikely they will motivate their staff with money, and their staff salary only increased based on that miserable 1-3% increment every year.

Salary forums are anecdotal and usually states the most glaring number that a person knows. IMO salaries are a function of supply and demand of labor at that juncture of hiring. Don't worry too much about it. If you feel you are underpaid then you can try to raise the query with your HR stating the market salaries (try Wage Council median salaries for X age group and other reports from say Hays or PWC) and show that you will be able to justify your increased salary with sustained revenue/productivity that nobody else can provide (in the short term).

Edited by firefight

Guest guest
9 minutes ago, firefight said:

Salary forums are anecdotal and usually states the most glaring number that a person knows. IMO salaries are a function of supply and demand of labor at that juncture of hiring. Don't worry too much about it. If you feel you are underpaid then you can try to raise the query with your HR stating the market salaries (try Wage Council median salaries for X age group and other reports from say Hays or PWC) and show that you will be able to justify your increased salary with sustained revenue/productivity that nobody else can provide (in the short term).

I have raised to my boss that i feel my salary is underpaid, too bad my boss does not agreed and think the same, and justified that the role for this job should be pay for such salary, even though i have a higher qualification and more years of work experience. And those young guys who joined the company salary is better than i first joined.

On 6/11/2021 at 1:38 PM, kys0n said:

Everyone who have commanded a reasonably high pay must have worked hard for it. Nothing comes easy in Singapore, unless the family is super well off. So well done. Mind if I ask for your age range

On 6/2/2021 at 11:02 PM, Guest Salaryman said:

actually u can go to glassdoor (app/website) for a quick check - then u'll know whether you're underpaid/overpaid.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.