Male HQ

COCKY2017

Guest Asian agency

Guest Asian agency

I had fun many times at my place without noticed by my wife with nsa.  Only my two loving dogs aware  what am I doing.  I like senior citizen those much older than me.  I'm  always  request exchange the photo but when the person I don't  like   I will block him without  send my picture  to him.  I'm  worry,  one of the day my personal information and sex place will expose and notice by my wife,  my in-law,  parent and relatives.  Anyone can advice? 

Guest Asian agency

I had fun many times at my place without noticed by my wife with nsa.  Only my two loving dogs aware  what am I doing.  I like senior citizen those much older than me.  I'm  always  request exchange the photo but when the person I don't  like   I will block him without  send my picture  to him.  I'm  worry,  one of the day my personal information and sex place will expose and notice by my wife,  my in-law,  parent and relatives.  Anyone can advice? 

56 minutes ago, Guest Asian agency said:

How many times are you gonna post this and what actual advice are you looking for? 

20 minutes ago, Guest Cocky 2017 said:

I heard my uncensored picture had public at tumbler.  What can I do?  Really hit the metal plate. 

Considering tumblr hasn’t existed for many years, seems no problem. And why are you answering your own posts with different names? 

Guest Asian agency
22 minutes ago, Guest Wtf said:

How many times are you gonna post this and what actual advice are you looking for? 

Contrastive advise.  Worry know  by my wife due to my behaviour and trusty of my sex partner. 

1 hour ago, Guest Asian agency said:

Blowing wind moderators probably already have your IP address.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Asian agecy

I'm suspect my wife and in-law knowing my behaviour after last two days had raw sex with the people use as HAPPY Iin we chat. There are stains of sperm at our bed after had a good fun in two round. My wife can't  satisfied my desire of sex. 

8 hours ago, Guest Asian agecy said:

I'm suspect my wife and in-law knowing my behaviour after last two days had raw sex with the people use as HAPPY Iin we chat. There are stains of sperm at our bed after had a good fun in two round. My wife can't  satisfied my desire of sex. 

Then she has to just close one eye.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Asia Employment  Agency

Today just have 3 P at my place.  It really enjoy with two big  dicks altmost 7.5 inch.  We have raw fun until two to three round with full of load.  Anyone  encounter same experience? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.