Male HQ

An interracial love affair raises the ugly spectre of racism (Flaming room version)

GachiMuchi

Ngee Ann Poly lecturer who made racist remarks to interracial couple suspended from teaching

Mr Dave Parkash's video of a Chinese man making racist remarks to him and his girlfriend went viral. Mr Dave Parkash's video of a Chinese man making racist remarks to him and his girlfriend went viral.PHOTO: DAVE ASH PARKER/FACEBOOK

SINGAPORE - A man accused of accosting an interracial couple in Orchard Road on Saturday (June 5) evening and making racist remarks against them has been suspended from his teaching duties, said Ngee Ann Polytechnic (NP).

In response to queries from The Straits Times, an NP spokesman confirmed on Monday that the man is a member of its staff.

"We take a very serious view of the matter as the remarks made by the individual are highly offensive, disrespectful and goes against our staff code of conduct and values as a community," said the spokesman.

ST understands that the man is an engineering lecturer at the polytechnic.

The polytechnic is conducting an investigation internally, and it is considering the appropriate disciplinary action to be taken.

The police said on Sunday that a 60-year-old man is currently assisting with investigations.

In a video that was widely circulated online, a Chinese man could be seen confronting an interracial couple, telling them that it was a disgrace for a Chinese girl and an Indian man to be together.

The video was uploaded on Facebook on Sunday morning (June 6) by Mr Dave Parkash, whom the Chinese man accused of "preying on a Chinese girl".

Since it went online, the video has garnered more than 16,000 shares, with various MPs condemning the Chinese man.

Speaking to ST on Monday, Mr Parkash, 26, said that he was shocked by the encounter, but heartened by the overwhelming support from netizens, noting that a few of them have lodged police reports on the couple's behalf.

Mr Parkash explained that he had uploaded the video on the Internet as he felt compelled to raise awareness that such racism still continues to exist in Singapore, though he had not expected the video to go viral.

Mr Parkash was with his girlfriend, Ms Jacqueline Ho, 27, on Saturday night in Orchard Road when they were approached by the Chinese man, who said that it was a disgrace for a Chinese girl and an Indian man to be together, among other disparaging remarks.

Shocked at the remark, Mr Parkash confronted the man, while Ms Ho began recording the nine-minute long video.

Mr Parkash said that by posting the video online, he hoped that people will know it is "not okay to shame others based on their race and skin colour".

"We shouldn't normalise (such racism) and sweep it under the rug, but instead be brave and stand up against it," said Mr Parkash, who owns an ice-cream shop.

He said it was not the first time that he had experienced racism when he was out with Ms Ho, although this latest incident was particularly humiliating.

Throughout their seven-year relationship, there have been instances where people would look disapprovingly at them, said Mr Parkash, who regarded this as "subtle racism".

hzparkash070621.jpg Mr Dave Parkash and Ms Jacqueline Ho have been in a relationship for seven years. PHOTO: SCREENGRAB FROM DAVE PARK ASH/FACEBOOK

He is of Indian and Filipino parentage, while his girlfriend, Ms Ho, a UX (user experience) designer, is half-Thai and half-Singaporean Chinese.

"It used to make us really uncomfortable, but over the years, we've learnt that we really are not doing anything wrong, and shouldn't let this bother us," he added.

Mr Parkash said that their parents had always been supportive of their relationship and were shocked to learn about the encounter.

However, they were glad that he had stood his ground throughout the confrontation, and that the stigma towards interracial relationships can now be discussed in the public sphere since the video has gone viral, he added.

Edited by GachiMuchi

2 hours ago, IpMan said:

I support him morally. 

I don't think you are eligible to use that word.

There are more and more people like you and him who now think that they are entitled to police, judge and tell other people what they can and cannot do. And they are no longer afraid to hide behind a screen. And they think they can say it to our face. 

We all are fighting against a system that tells us who we can love and who we cannot. Our relationships, marriages, our love is being judged and policed by someone who has no business in doing so. 

Stop telling us who can and cannot be part of our family.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, TopChinese said:

There are more and more people like you and him who now think that they are entitled to police, judge and tell other people what they can and cannot do. And they are no longer afraid to hide behind a screen. And they think they can say it to our face. 

Oh... look who is talking here? Aren't you doing exactly the same? Do you think you are also entitled to police, judge and tell other people what others can and cannot do? And aren't you also no longer afraid to hide behind a screen? And do you think you can also say it to IpMan's face? 

Whether you like it or not, IpMan is entitled to his opinion. At the minimum, he didn't go around pushing and insisting his opinion onto you, like the way you are pushing your views on him. So while you may want to condemn the Chinese guy who was speaking up against the interracial relationship, you are behaving just like him. 

If someone had "revealed that if his daughter had wished to marry a black African, he would have had no qualms telling her: 'You're mad.'" And if he also "expressed reservations about inter-racial marriages", what would you have done? Will you cower in fear if the person is important and influential? Or would you come out and bash him as if he is just a Ngee Ann Poly lecturer? 

For me, I would just remain silent and go on with my life. 

4 hours ago, IpMan said:

The Ngee Ann Poly Lecturer did nothing wrong. 

I support him morally. 

Everyone may have personal perceptions of things, but you should refrain from adapting or in the worst imposing your personal perceptions onto others.

Yes, you can judge others, but that is your own judgment you make on others.

To illustrate the issue: Someone might have the perception that eating too many spicy curries turns you inhibited and difficult to control your sexual urges, but then you should not run around and tell others not to eat any spicy curry. It is nothing of your business.

The point you failed to recognise in the act of the Ngee Ann Poly Lecturer against the interracial couple was, why does he want to apply his personal perceptions and his black and white concept onto them or others, when he is not involved and he is not part of the decision with whom the mixed Indian/Filipino guy or his mixed Thai/Chinese girlfriend fucks around?

Is it anything of this lecturer's business to interfere into the life of others, when they don't infringe on his life, liberties...?

How can he impose his personal values onto them?

Being gay yourself you forgot another important point:

If you support his view morally, then you should have no qualms if straight people discriminate, attack or insult you because of your homosexuality as in their morals they did nothing wrong but see wrong on what you are doing.

And you would even allow them to utter their disgust about your homosexuality in public, attack you, interfere into your personal life/sex choices and shame you for that.

Do you still want to say, the Ngee Ann Poly Lecturer did nothing wrong?

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, singalion said:

Everyone may have personal perceptions of things, but you should refrain from adapting or in the worst imposing your personal perceptions onto others.

To illustrate the issue: Someone might have the perception that eating too many spicy curries turns you inhibited and difficult to control your sexual urges, but then you should not run around and tell others not to eat any spicy curry. It is nothing of your business.

The point you failed to recognise in the act of the Ngee Ann Poly Lecturer against the interracial couple was, why does he want to apply his personal perceptions and his black and white concept onto them or others, when he is not involved and he is not part of the decision with whom the mixed Indian/Filipino guy or his mixed Thai/Chinese girlfriend fucks around?

Is it anything of this lecturer's business to interfere into the life of others, when they don't infringe on his life, liberties...?

If you support his view morally, then you should have no qualms if straight people discriminate, attack or insult you because of your homosexuality as in their morals they did nothing wrong but see wrong on what you are doing.

And you would even allow them to utter their disgust about your homosexuality in public, attack you, interfere into your personal life/sex choices and shame you for that.

And now ... here we go again, how can you impose YOUR personal values onto others?

5 hours ago, IpMan said:

The Ngee Ann Poly Lecturer did nothing wrong. 

I support him morally. 

Hey if you love that racist so much why dont we help you get suspended from this website just like how that man was suspended from teaching in NAP? 😅

Guest Guest
52 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Are you the poly lecturer who just got fired? 

Nope. Are you the guy in the middle of the inter-racial brawl? 

18 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Nope. Are you the guy in the middle of the inter-racial brawl? 

Nope too. And this makes me sad too. 

• G_M changed the title to IpMan support the racist guy morally
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

And now ... here we go again, how can you impose YOUR personal values onto others?

You clearly fail at reading comprehension, Singalion has done nothing of the sort to impose his values on others. 

He even said it clearly, "Everyone may have personal perceptions of things, but you should refrain from adapting or in the worst imposing your personal perceptions onto others. Yes, you can judge others, but that is your own judgment you make on others." 

I can theoretically think you're an cowardly asshole hiding behind a guest name, doesn't mean I need to go and say it to your face online or IRL. Maybe you think you're just being smart with internet anonymity. 

3 hours ago, Koyima said:

Hey if you love that racist so much why dont we help you get suspended from this website just like how that man was suspended from teaching in NAP? 😅

Oh boy... 

How many gays in here would be suspended from their jobs then if it got exposed as to how many of them are racially picky and discriminating against certain races for love or sex? 

• IpMan changed the title to .
  • G_M changed the title to IPman support racist Ngee Ann Poly lecturer morally
  • G_M changed the title to An interracial love affair raises the ugly spectre of racism (Flaming room version)
Guest Guest
9 hours ago, West93 said:

Oh boy... 

How many gays in here would be suspended from their jobs then if it got exposed as to how many of them are racially picky and discriminating against certain races for love or sex? 

And where were you when this happens?  Tesla ad hiring Logistics Analyst in S'pore indicates 'must be fluent in Hindi' - Mothership.SG - News from Singapore, Asia and around the world

And what was everyone's stand on "racism" when Tesla put up a job advertisement in Singapore stating the knowledge of "Hindi" as a job requirement? 

Guest Guest
15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

And where were you when this happens?  Tesla ad hiring Logistics Analyst in S'pore indicates 'must be fluent in Hindi' - Mothership.SG - News from Singapore, Asia and around the world

And what was everyone's stand on "racism" when Tesla put up a job advertisement in Singapore stating the knowledge of "Hindi" as a job requirement? 

Where were all the ministers when the news of Hindi-language fluency was needed for a job in Singapore?

And yet now, everyone is trying to be so freakishly hypocritically putting up some angry face in when inter-racial relationships was scorned at. 

What a laugh!  

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, West93 said:

You clearly fail at reading comprehension, Singalion has done nothing of the sort to impose his values on others. 

He even said it clearly, "Everyone may have personal perceptions of things, but you should refrain from adapting or in the worst imposing your personal perceptions onto others. Yes, you can judge others, but that is your own judgment you make on others." 

I can theoretically think you're an cowardly asshole hiding behind a guest name, doesn't mean I need to go and say it to your face online or IRL. Maybe you think you're just being smart with internet anonymity. 

He said it clearly? Let me quote him line by line and see where he has said one thing and did exactly the other:

14 hours ago, singalion said:

Is it singalion's business if others run around and tell others not to eat any spicy curry? 

Is it singalion's business if the NAP lecturer wants to apply his personal perceptions and his black and white concept onto them or others, when singalion is not involved and he is not part of the decision with whom the NAP lecturer wants mixed Indian/Filipino guy or his mixed Thai/Chinese girlfriend fucks around?

Is it singalion's business to interfere into the life of the NAP lecturer, when they don't infringe on his life, liberties...? 

It is you who have clearly fail at reading comprehension, Singalion has done everything he can to impose his values on others. Whatever that he said, he meant it hypocritically. And yet you cannot even see it because you are also a racist suffering from some century-old white-supremacist colonial hungover, and you thought anything written by a white trash is worth defending. 

I can also theoretically think you're an cowardly asshole hiding behind a meaningless Member profile. Maybe it is you who think you're just being smart with internet anonymity. 

44 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

He said it clearly? Let me quote him line by line and see where he has said one thing and did exactly the other:

Is it singalion's business if others run around and tell others not to eat any spicy curry? 

Is it singalion's business if the NAP lecturer wants to apply his personal perceptions and his black and white concept onto them or others, when singalion is not involved and he is not part of the decision with whom the NAP lecturer wants mixed Indian/Filipino guy or his mixed Thai/Chinese girlfriend fucks around?

Is it singalion's business to interfere into the life of the NAP lecturer, when they don't infringe on his life, liberties...? 

It is you who have clearly fail at reading comprehension, Singalion has done everything he can to impose his values on others. Whatever that he said, he meant it hypocritically. And yet you cannot even see it because you are also a racist suffering from some century-old white-supremacist colonial hungover, and you thought anything written by a white trash is worth defending. 

I can also theoretically think you're an cowardly asshole hiding behind a meaningless Member profile. Maybe it is you who think you're just being smart with internet anonymity. 

Who made you busybody police of the world rah? Everything you apply to singalion here saying why he go and bother commenting about something that doesn't affect him personally can be flipped right back at you. 

Crazy guest troll. At least I'm using my account here to comment. How about you? 

@G_Mtime to track some IP addresses and ban the real accounts of the guest trolls here, assuming they have any. 

Guest Guest
7 hours ago, West93 said:

Who made you busybody police of the world rah? Everything you apply to singalion here saying why he go and bother commenting about something that doesn't affect him personally can be flipped right back at you. 

Crazy guest troll. At least I'm using my account here to comment. How about you? 

@G_Mtime to track some IP addresses and ban the real accounts of the guest trolls here, assuming they have any. 

Who made me the busybody police of the world, or who made singalion the busybody police of the world in the first place? 

Flip right back to me? Since you are so stupid not to know this, what he said is in the process of getting flipped right back to HIM.

So what if you are using your account to comment? Does that make you some big fuck?  

And last but not least, keep your ego to yourself. The mods here are not your bitches to order around. Besides, I'm much bigger than that to be worried about what the mods can do to me!

Guest 犯贱冰冰
8 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Who made me the busybody police of the world, or who made singalion the busybody police of the world in the first place? 

Flip right back to me? Since you are so stupid not to know this, what he said is in the process of getting flipped right back to HIM.

So what if you are using your account to comment? Does that make you some big fuck?  

And last but not least, keep your ego to yourself. The mods here are not your bitches to order around. Besides, I'm much bigger than that to be worried about what the mods can do to me!

Well said!! 👋

Guest E = mc²
15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

And yet you cannot even see it because you are also a racist suffering from some century-old white-supremacist colonial hungover, and you thought anything written by a white trash is worth defending. 

To come here and deduct any Asian defending a Caucasian is naturally a racist and suffering from a white supremacist inferiority complex is one of the absurdest things I read here for long. Nobody sane would have such a thought.

Guys before you defend Einstein's E = mc² theory think twice, if you're not Caucasian, you could be seen as suffering white supremacist colonial hangover complex

at least according to that Guest Guest.

Draw your own conclusions !

Guest u fell into your own trap
On 6/8/2021 at 1:32 PM, Guest Guest said:

15 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

The most relevant point you miss on your posts is the following

@singalion did not say anywhere:

You cannot go around and tell other people things, which are your own perceptions.

Where in the first place did he say that?

He said "You should not"  and you "should refrain" from doing so.

This is not imposing.

Imposing his personal values on the NGEE ANN Poly lecturer had required for singalion standing in front of the lecturer and punching into his face before the lecturer can say one word to the interracial couple.

Imposing on someone is not, when you propose to another to keep quiet in certain situations.

Imposing necessarily needs an act or action by force or authority, but is not when you simply give a behavioural proposal.

But probably, you will never see or understand the difference between both scenarios.

In your logic, the public can never discuss what other people say or do in public because it would always amount to "imposing" something on others.

Any such discussion would always be infringing on others. This is too narrow concept and failing to recognise that imposing requires an element of force.

By the way following your own logic you are also imposing your personal values on singalion, as you tell him what he can't do in your perception. That is then not imposing on him?

Why do you complain about singalion if you don't behave any better in your own logic?

Guest Guest
22 minutes ago, Guest u fell into your own trap said:

This is not imposing.

... and telling other people " "You should not"  and you "should refrain" from" is not imposing?? 🤦‍♂️

Why do you complain about singalion if you don't behave any better in your own logic?

So, is that an admission that singalion was the first to be behaving badly? LOL!

Imposing his personal values on the NGEE ANN Poly lecturer had required for singalion standing in front of the lecturer and punching into his face before the lecturer can say one word to the interracial couple.

Now, for the win : the NAP lecturer also did not impose on the interracial couple since he didn't punch them too.  So why complain about him being a racist? 

Funny GIFs Celebration, Success, Victory. 60 pieces of animated pictures

Guest Baxide Lah
On 6/8/2021 at 6:05 AM, singalion said:

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️

This old uncle as usual always TALKING SHIT. Always right long long stories but never say anything interesting because he got toooo much free time. Please find a proper job.

Also anybody can see that the Ngee Ann lecturer is a racist. No surprise lah, the guy definitely low quality person, that's why working in Ngee Ann Poly. Anyway, we all know that the majority of the yellow gang is racist la. Only thing now they become bolder and bolder about it. No need to be surprised about that. Remember when a certain Chinese juniour minister in Singapore slapped an Indian senior minister during an argument? No punishment right? In fact, I believe he got the biggest reward from his father.

Majulah Singapula!

Guest u fell into your own trap

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Now, for the win : the NAP lecturer also did not impose on the interracial couple since he didn't punch them too.  So why complain about him being a racist?

Where did I complain that the NGEE Ann Poly lecturer was racist?

4 hours ago, Guest u fell into your own trap said:

The most relevant point you miss on your posts is the following

@singalion did not say anywhere:

You cannot go around and tell other people things, which are your own perceptions.

Where in the first place did he say that?

This is not imposing.

Imposing on someone is not, when you propose to another to keep quiet in certain situations.

Imposing necessarily needs an act or action by force or authority, but is not when you simply give a behavioural proposal.

But probably, you will never see or understand the difference between both scenarios.

In your logic, the public can never discuss what other people say or do in public because it would always amount to "imposing" something on others.

Any such discussion would always be infringing on others. This is too narrow concept and failing to recognise that imposing requires an element of force.

By the way following your own logic you are also imposing your personal values on singalion, as you tell him what he can't do in your perception. That is then not imposing on him?

In my whole post I did not talk about racism?

I did not mention the word racist or racism once.

Where did you get that from?

What win do you want to proud yourself for?

For failing again on reading comprehension! Congrats!

So, is that an admission that singalion was the first to be behaving badly? LOL!

Where was that any admission?

You are the only one saying that singalion behaved badly, nobody else said that singalion did anything wrong or impose on other. It is only you!

I was only applying your own absurd logic onto the scenario, which is: If you say he imposed on others, then you did exactly the same according to your own logic to singalion.

Then in that case you must be wrong to and have no reason to point fingers.

But your pov is totally wrong as other here say. Because from start singalion never impose his view on the other. There is no admission.

Maybe you are just not able at all to comprehend because of your limitations.

4 hours ago, Guest u fell into your own trap said:

I was right that just won't understand it!

... and telling other people " "You should not"  and you "should refrain" from" is not imposing?? 🤦‍♂️

No, it is not because the element of force is missing. Can you read that word force?

Where did he force something on someone else in that scenario?

The NGEE Ann lecturer was standing in front of the mix Indian/Pinoy and the thai/China girl and telling (ACTION=force) them into their face these things.

The difference to the real scenario with the lecturer is singalion is not standing in front of IPman and telling him something (NO ACTION, no force, no impose) and at the same singalion was not standing in front of the NGEE Ang Poly lecturer to tell him something (NO ACTION, no force, no impose). There is no element of force or authority.

Result: As no element of action of force, there cannot be any "imposing".

Do you get it or must we understand, you will never get that difference?

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest u fell into your own trap said:

Hellooooooo .. the title of the thread is "An interracial love affair raises the ugly spectre of racism (Flaming room version)"... 

What win do you want to proud yourself for?

For failing again on reading comprehension! Congrats!

Where was that any admission?

You are the only one saying that singalion behaved badly, nobody else said that singalion did anything wrong or impose on other. It is only you!

I was only applying your own absurd logic onto the scenario, which is: If you say he imposed on others, then you did exactly the same according to your own logic to singalion.

Then in that case you must be wrong to and have no reason to point fingers.

But your pov is totally wrong as other here say. Because from start singalion never impose his view on the other. There is no admission.

Maybe you are just not able at all to comprehend because of your limitations.

I was right that just won't understand it!

No, it is not because the element of force is missing. Can you read that word force?

The NGEE Ann lecturer was standing in front of the mix Indian/Pinoy and the thai/China girl and telling (ACTION=force) them into their face these things.

The difference to the real scenario with the lecturer is singalion is not standing in front of IPman and telling him something (NO ACTION, no force, no impose) and at the same singalion was not standing in front of the NGEE Ang Poly lecturer to tell him something (NO ACTION, no force, no impose). There is no element of force or authority.

Result: As no element of action of force, there cannot be any "imposing".

Do you get it or must we understand, you will never get that difference?

wah .... sure looks like @singalion's style of shifting goalpost just to defend himself again. First, it was "Imposing his personal values on the NGEE ANN Poly lecturer had required for singalion standing in front of the lecturer and punching into his face before the lecturer can say one word to the interracial couple" like what you said below:  

9 hours ago, Guest u fell into your own trap said:

..then suddenly "punching into his face" is no longer required and all the the NAP lecturer had to do to "force something on someone else" "was standing in front of the mix Indian/Pinoy and the thai/China girl and telling (ACTION=force) them into their face these things" like below. Really trying very hard to shift your goalpost hor?? 

Then like that hor, applying your own absurd logic, I am also not standing in front of singalion and telling him something (NO ACTION, no force, no impose) so there is also no element of force or authority. So again, applying your own absurd logic, as there is no element of action of force, there cannot be any Guest Guest "imposing" personal values on singalion like what you were saying below.

9 hours ago, Guest u fell into your own trap said:

In short, applying your own absurd logic, you have NO CASE in the first place. YOU LOSE! Hahaha! 

Denied GIFs | Tenor

To all people responding to the troll guest, you have to realize that he does not have the intelligence to engage in a discussion.

Best to just ignore him and let him carry on ranting to himself. 

Guest Guest
20 minutes ago, Guest Wtf said:

To all people responding to the troll guest, you have to realize that he does not have the intelligence to engage in a discussion.

But it is so fun to see how this trolling guest "Guest u fell into your own trap" claim that singalion can only be considered to be "Imposing his personal values on the NGEE ANN Poly lecturer" if singalion had been "standing in front of the lecturer and punching into his face before the lecturer can say one word to the interracial couple".

And then subsequently, it was even more fun to see this "Guest u fell into your own trap" start squirming and worming away and attempted to defend singalion even further by shifting his goalpost to claim that singalion needs to be "standing in front of the NGEE Ang Poly lecturer to tell him something", otherwise "there is no element of force or authority" and "there cannot be any "imposing""

I'm having so much fun exposing all his own absurd logic.

Don't let him stop ranting! 

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

But it is so fun to see how this trolling guest "Guest u fell into your own trap" claim that singalion can only be considered to be "Imposing his personal values on the NGEE ANN Poly lecturer" if singalion had been "standing in front of the lecturer and punching into his face before the lecturer can say one word to the interracial couple".

And then subsequently, it was even more fun to see this "Guest u fell into your own trap" start squirming and worming away and attempted to defend singalion even further by shifting his goalpost to claim that singalion needs to be "standing in front of the NGEE Ang Poly lecturer to tell him something", otherwise "there is no element of force or authority" and "there cannot be any "imposing""

I'm having so much fun exposing all his own absurd logic.

Don't let him stop ranting! 

Oyoh

Guest expose him
6 hours ago, Guest Wtf said:

But isn't it good to expose this Guest Guest's intellectual disability at BW

to warn others and to allow these other BW users

to make informed choices with what person they interact?

Guest Fronxside lah
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:
In short, applying your own absurd logic, you have NO CASE in the first place. YOU LOSE! Hahaha! 

👆👆👆

YES, exactly, YOU are a lost case, totally lost case!!!      👺

Guest u fell in your own trap

Hellooooooo .. the title of the thread is "An interracial love affair raises the ugly spectre of racism (Flaming room version)"... 

And that means I meant something about racicms in my post while not mentioning the word racism at all, when only the title of the thread carries the the word racism?

What logic is that?

Do your brain cells play hedge maze when you think or write?

..then suddenly "punching into his face" is no longer required and all the the NAP lecturer had to do to "force something on someone else" "was standing in front of the mix Indian/Pinoy and the thai/China girl and telling (ACTION=force) them into their face these things" like below. Really trying very hard to shift your goalpost hor?? 

The punching into his face was just an example to illustrate what "by force" or "authority" means in the word "to impose".

Great, finally you realize there must be an ellement of force to constitute to impose.

Then like that hor, applying your own absurd logic, I am also not standing in front of singalion and telling him something (NO ACTION, no force, no impose) so there is also no element of force or authority. So again, applying your own absurd logic, as there is no element of action of force, there cannot be any Guest Guest "imposing" personal values on singalion like what you were saying below.

Exactly!  I was indeed applying your own absurd logic to the case and illustrated what you wrote to help you to understand.

Now, you can see how your own logic is totally absurd and insane.

On 6/9/2021 at 3:52 AM, Guest Guest said:

He said it clearly? Let me quote him line by line and see where he has said one thing and did exactly the other: Is it singalion's business if others run around and tell others not to eat any spicy curry? Is it singalion's business if the NAP lecturer wants to apply his personal perceptions and his black and white concept onto them or others,...  Singalion has done everything he can to impose his values on others. Whatever that he said, he meant it hypocritically. 

You just admitted by applying your own logic to the case of singalion that your own logic on this was absurd!

You just fell into your own trap once again.

Great job! It took you a bit longer than for the average, but ok at least you are making some small progress..

Good work, at least now after 15 attempts you realized what an absurd way of logic you apply here.

You just proven for everyone else here to see how you argue by using a completely preposterous, ludicrous and insane logic on this whole episode with singalion and TopChinese.

Well done! You laid all bare now....

Great thanks!

Guest Caught Telling Lies
On 6/7/2021 at 8:31 PM, IpMan said:

.The Ngee Ann Poly Lecturer did nothing wrong. I support him morally.

Do you honestly think there is "nothing wrong" with storming up to a random couple on a public street and insultingly abusing them for being in an inter-racial relationship? Is that truly the type of behavior that you want to support and encourage in Singapore and around the world? Your moral compass is completely broken if your answer to either of those questions is yes.

A serious dose of empathy is in order. Would it be acceptable if you and a male friend are walking in public, and not doing anything specifically gay, but an old man barges up and starts insulting you for being gay, and telling you being gay is wrong, and saying gays don't belong in Singapore? Would you "morally support" having that type of action perpetrated against you?

We live in the 21st Century and humanity is supposed to have advanced beyond such primativity by now. You might not want to be in an inter-racial relationship, personally, and you have "the right" to make that choice. But you have no right to prevent other people from enjoying such relationships, if they want, and you have no right to accost them in public about their love.

Guest Singaliar
21 hours ago, Guest u fell in your own trap said:

And that means I meant something about racicms in my post while not mentioning the word racism at all, when only the title of the thread carries the the word racism?

You just admitted by applying your own logic to the case of singalion that your own logic on this was absurd!

Great thanks!

I posted this!  Because everyone knows that even if I post as guest, people can still recognise me from my whiny self-righteous complaining tone!

LOL 

Guest Guest

What logic is that?

Do your brain cells play hedge maze when you think or write?

My...my...my .... if that is the case, are you admitting that you are trying to digress out of the topic now? The usual phrase "GET BACK TO THE TOPIC" should be in play then. 

The punching into his face was just an example to illustrate what "by force" or "authority" means in the word "to impose".

You were caught telling lies about the need for "face punching" to impose on others and suddenly it was just an "example"? Any more of invalid "examples" again? 

Great, finally you realize there must be an ellement of force to constitute to impose.

And no, I don't see the need for the element of force to constitute impose. Those are YOUR words which I have proved to be wrong again and again. It is you who still want to insist on the need of "force" to be present before you "impose" on anything, not me. 

On 6/9/2021 at 7:33 PM, Guest u fell into your own trap said:

you are also imposing your personal values on singalion

You just fell into your own trap once again.

Great job! It took you a bit longer than for the average, but ok at least you are making some small progress..

Good work, at least now after 15 attempts you realized what an absurd way of logic you apply here.

You just proven for everyone else here to see how you argue by using a completely preposterous, ludicrous and insane logic on this whole episode with singalion and TopChinese.

Well done! You laid all bare now....

Great thanks!

LOL!

First, you claimed that Guest Guest "imposed" values on others, but you claimed that singalion didn't "impose" his values on others because singalion didn't punch anyone on the face. But because of your own absurd "punch face" logic, Guest Guest won the case since he also didn't punch anyone on the face as well. 

So you tried to change your antics and water it down to say that the "punching" on the face was just an "example". According to you, as long as there was use of "force", Guest Guest  was considered to "imposing" on others. If that is the case, did singalion use "force" on others? If not, then neither did "Guest Guest"! 

So again, in the use of your own absurd logic to defend singalion, your counter case against Guest Guest failed!  

You have disclosed yourself to be chasing your own tail round and round for the umpteen times with your absurd logic, until you have completely lost your own head and can't tell what is head or tail now. ROFLMAO! 

You wanna plead incompetence now? 

Who's a winner? | Forex Factory

Guest expose him
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

My...my...my .... if that is the case, are you admitting that you are trying to digress out of the topic now? The usual phrase "GET BACK TO THE TOPIC" should be in play then. 

You were caught telling lies about the need for "face punching" to impose on others and suddenly it was just an "example"? Any more of invalid "examples" again? 

And no, I don't see the need for the element of force to constitute impose. Those are YOUR words which I have proved to be wrong again and again. It is you who still want to insist on the need of "force" to be present before you "impose" on anything, not me. LOL!

First, you claimed that Guest Guest "imposed" values on others, but you claimed that singalion didn't "impose" his values on others because singalion didn't punch anyone on the face. But because of your own absurd "punch face" logic, Guest Guest won the case since he also didn't punch anyone on the face as well. 

So you tried to change your antics and water it down to say that the "punching" on the face was just an "example". According to you, as long as there was use of "force", Guest Guest  was considered to "imposing" on others. If that is the case, did singalion use "force" on others? If not, then neither did "Guest Guest"! 

So again, in the use of your own absurd logic to defend singalion, your counter case against Guest Guest failed!  

You have disclosed yourself to be chasing your own tail round and round for the umpteen times with your absurd logic, until you have completely lost your own head and can't tell what is head or tail now. ROFLMAO! 

You wanna plead incompetence now? 

Who's a winner? | Forex Factory

If this last post was not the best exposure for this Guest Guest's mental state.

He could not have done it better to expose his comprehension impairment issues and cognitive deficiencies.

On 6/10/2021 at 7:43 AM, Guest Wtf said:

You are right.

This Guest Guest stage of development has remained on a child's preliminary stage.

Anyone can deduct this from the mentioning of his infantile imagined wins.

He seriously suffers from a cognitive impairment.

We have to recognize this Guest Guest's mental developmental disorder.

This Guest Guest has remained at a persistent state of significantly below average cognitive abilities leading to associated limitations of his adaptive behavior.

He evidently struggles with comprehension, logical or rational thinking, reasoning and identifying issues or to adapt to changed situation and new scenarios.

His expose at this thread is sufficient to identify his cognitive impairment.

On 6/10/2021 at 6:51 PM, Guest Caught Telling Lies said:

Do you honestly think there is "nothing wrong" with storming up to a random couple on a public street and insultingly abusing them for being in an inter-racial relationship? Is that truly the type of behavior that you want to support and encourage in Singapore and around the world? Your moral compass is completely broken if your answer to either of those questions is yes.

A serious dose of empathy is in order. Would it be acceptable if you and a male friend are walking in public, and not doing anything specifically gay, but an old man barges up and starts insulting you for being gay, and telling you being gay is wrong, and saying gays don't belong in Singapore? Would you "morally support" having that type of action perpetrated against you?

We live in the 21st Century and humanity is supposed to have advanced beyond such primativity by now. You might not want to be in an inter-racial relationship, personally, and you have "the right" to make that choice. But you have no right to prevent other people from enjoying such relationships, if they want, and you have no right to accost them in public about their love.

Excellent post. One of the best on this topic across the entire forum. You are a very intelligent and perceptive reader.

On 6/11/2021 at 4:53 PM, Guest expose him said:

On 6/10/2021 at 7:43 AM, Guest Wtf said:

You are right.

This Guest Guest stage of development has remained on a child's preliminary stage.

Anyone can deduct this from the mentioning of his infantile imagined wins.

He seriously suffers from a cognitive impairment.

We have to recognize this Guest Guest's mental developmental disorder.

This Guest Guest has remained at a persistent state of significantly below average cognitive abilities leading to associated limitations of his adaptive behavior.

He evidently struggles with comprehension, logical or rational thinking, reasoning and identifying issues or to adapt to changed situation and new scenarios.

His expose at this thread is sufficient to identify his cognitive impairment.

The post was referring to Guest u fell into your own trap when it said he doesn't have the intelligence to engage in a discussion. To think you cannot even see that, only serves to prove your own cognitive impairment yourself. 

Guest Real wtf
1 hour ago, Guest Wtf said:

The post was referring to Guest u fell into your own trap when it said he doesn't have the intelligence to engage in a discussion. To think you cannot even see that, only serves to prove your own cognitive impairment yourself. 

lol. Good one on using my guest user name to argue in support of yourself. 

more trolling..

Guest expose him
9 hours ago, Guest Real wtf said:

more trolling..

Great for informing us.

This is this troll's normal behaviour. he will switch away form his usual Guest Guest nick, once he lost his case, has no real counterargument or never had any argument from the start, ended up embarrassed, caught red handed telling lies, once evident for not knowing anything, (List not exhaustive)...

Further, he likes to pretend as if there are 10 others supporting his point, while there is only him alone, then he will chose a new Guest nick instead of his Guest Guest nick. 

Guest Salmon Swirl Quit His Girl
On 6/12/2021 at 3:47 PM, Guest 2003 said:
On 6/10/2021 at 6:51 PM, Guest Caught Telling Lies said:

Excellent post. One of the best on this topic across the entire forum. You are a very intelligent and perceptive reader.

I agree that Guest Caught Telling Lies has hit the nail on the head so hard that @IpMan is now afraid to even try to defend his indefensible original post.

On 6/14/2021 at 8:23 AM, Guest Real wtf said:

more trolling..

Hey troll, if you want to pretend to be the real Wtf, at least learn to use my original name starting with a capital W. As I have said before, my post was referring to Guest u fell into your own trap when it said he doesn't have the intelligence to engage in a discussion. If he or anyone else cannot even see that, it only serves to prove my post right. LOL.

Guest Real wtf
10 hours ago, Guest Wtf said:

Hey troll, if you want to pretend to be the real Wtf, at least learn to use my original name starting with a capital W. As I have said before, my post was referring to Guest u fell into your own trap when it said he doesn't have the intelligence to engage in a discussion. If he or anyone else cannot even see that, it only serves to prove my post right. LOL.

LMFAO

Little troll, you give yourself away by the fact that your written English is barely comprehensible. 

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Guest Real wtf said:

LMFAO

Little troll, you give yourself away by the fact that your written English is barely comprehensible. 

And you actually expect anyone to believe that you are the "Real wtf" simply because of your supposedly "good" English? What a laugh! I'd rather take the words of the other "Wtf" with the capital "W" and take him to be the real deal. He was right to say that you just don't have the intelligence to engage in a discussion.

Guest Real wtf
2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

And you actually expect anyone to believe that you are the "Real wtf" simply because of your supposedly "good" English? What a laugh! I'd rather take the words of the other "Wtf" with the capital "W" and take him to be the real deal. He was right to say that you just don't have the intelligence to engage in a discussion.

Little troll, are aware that the mods can see IP address to confirm who’s who (and the fact that you are circling the drain talking to yourself)?

Guest Guest
49 minutes ago, Guest Real wtf said:

Little troll, are aware that the mods can see IP address to confirm who’s who (and the fact that you are circling the drain talking to yourself)?

So much for your "good" English. Your own written English is barely comprehensible. LMAO! 

Guest Real wtf
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

So much for your "good" English. Your own written English is barely comprehensible. LMAO! 

🤦‍♂️ 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.