Male HQ

Sinovac Vaccine & other Vaccine Discussion (compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Noti
3 hours ago, Guest May be said:

If Pfizer  set up factory in Singapore. I supposed the name will also change to something else ? May be called Singaperty vaccine.

SINGderella Vaccine?

Sinovac Vaccine 
according to C.N.A. most private clinics offering this vaccine are fully booked till the end of September, so there is long waiting time. FYI.

Guest guest
3 hours ago, BudakFit said:

Haiz...sinovac vs novavax whichever comes available why not. 

If the vaccine is offer to people under the vaccination programme, don't think there will be a long waiting list since govt will ensure the supply is sufficient. Guess Novavax will be offer by govt and not through private clinic.

Guest Guest CNN

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/02/china/vaccines-sinovac-sinopharm-intl-hnk-dst/index.html

This article by none other than CNN exposes the anti China propaganda by western media against Chinese vaccines.

One needs to have a very logical and critical mind in order to understand how facts can be easily distorted to paint a very different picture.

Super flawed is a good example of one who is not able to think critically and just repeat what some biased western media wrote. In other words, one who is brainwashed without realising it.

Guest Guest CNN

Why is there a need to point out the biasedness of posts by Superflawed and other brainwashed folks? Simply cos they are being irresponsible. Read this quote:

“Even so, getting a Chinese vaccine is still better than nothing, said Scott Rosenstein, director of the global health program at Eurasia Group.
"In places where that's the only option, it still remains the best decision to take it," he said. 
And he worries that criticism of the Chinese vaccines may encourage people to wait until more effective vaccines become available. 
"That itself creates challenges for the rollout, it means that you vaccinate people slower," he said.”

It’s because many people in their hurry to discredit so called Chinese vaccines start to spread disinformation. Imagine people who don’t have other options decide not to take the vaccines even when they are available because they believe is such BS reports. It could mean life or death.

Of course as we have already seen, many people here do not have to be accountable for what they write. 

Guest Guest CNN

You have to be able to read Chinese to understand the real picture. 

It’s said that those who know Chinese and are effectively bilingual tend to be smarter than those who only know English. It also explains why the brainwashing of the western propaganda is so easy to achieve. Simply cos those brainwashed people are less smart. Now this is proven by worldwide IQ studies, go look it up. 

Guest Guest CNN

Doesn’t this sound familiar?

“In fact, the American propaganda machine has been fully activated and no objective report of China is tolerated. In some American elites' opinion, if a media outlet is not completely anti-China, then it is not anti-China at all.

Under such circumstances, the US public opinion environment and the US media are becoming more and more extreme. What they cannot accept is the relatively objective descriptions of China because this is "bowing to China."

This paranoid logic is hysterical. It sounds like that anyone who says "good things" about China is their enemy and anyone who follows to discredit China is a friend. The US' public opinion environment has been degraded into a frenzy or carnival full of anti-China fanatics.”

One factor to consider will be your travel plans (either leisure or business).

Countries in Europe have not recognised Sinovac (despite WHO's endorsement) so you might not be able to travel to Europe if you have jabbed yourself with Sinovac.

China has not approved any foreign vaccines apart from China-made vaccines (CoronaVac and Sinopharm) so vice versa, you might not be able to travel to China if you jabbed yourself with foreign-made vaccines.

Neutral countries are North & South America, Africa continent, Middle East and Asia. If you travel to these countries most of the time, any vaccines work. No news from Australia & New Zealand on this yet.

1 hour ago, ^devil^ said:

One factor to consider will be your travel plans (either leisure or business).

Countries in Europe have not recognised Sinovac (despite WHO's endorsement) so you might not be able to travel to Europe if you have jabbed yourself with Sinovac.

China has not approved any foreign vaccines apart from China-made vaccines (CoronaVac and Sinopharm) so vice versa, you might not be able to travel to China if you jabbed yourself with foreign-made vaccines.

Neutral countries are North & South America, Africa continent, Middle East and Asia. If you travel to these countries most of the time, any vaccines work. No news from Australia & New Zealand on this yet.

https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/china-travel-covid-19/index.html

"Despite rumors that the country would only grant travel visas to people who had gotten the China-created Sinovac vaccine, the Chinese embassy in the United States confirmed on April 20 that travelers with confirmed history of vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines would also be eligible."

Is this true? Can anyone verify?

Guest Anti Troll
7 minutes ago, Guest OMG said:

even who gets what's vaccines getting political over who gets to dominate the world.

Ya right! We are talking about saving lives. China donating or selling vaccines when the west is hoarding their vaccines and end up still being bashed by trolls as evil. 

instead of your brawls, nobody covering the important news:

Pfizer Vaccine Less Effective Against Delta Infections but Prevents Severe Illness, Israeli Data Show

Vaccine protects 64% of people against Delta and is 94% effective at preventing severe illness, according to Health Ministry data

WSJ; July 6, 2021

TEL AVIV—Data from Israel suggest Pfizer Inc.’s vaccine is less effective at protecting against infections caused by the Delta variant of Covid-19 but retains its potency to prevent severe illness from the highly contagious strain.

The vaccine protected 64% of inoculated people from infection during an outbreak of the Delta variant, down from 94% before, according to Israel’s Health Ministry. It was 94% effective at preventing severe illness in the same period, compared with 97% before, the ministry said.

An Israeli official said Tuesday the health ministry findings released a day earlier were preliminary and based on data collected from June 6 through early July.

Looks like they need a variation for the Delta variant to make it more effective, but not sure how long that would need.

The risk is that more vaccinated people might spread the Delta variant unknowingly and for those not vaccinated this is very bad news as the risk is increased to get infected by Covid.

The WHO should make more initiatives to get the whole world vaccinated if not we will never manage to exit the cycle or increasing infections.

Just look at Malaysia and the fact that they don't get the infection spreading down.

Singapore not counting Sinovac shots in COVID-19 vaccination tally

Currently, this only includes those vaccinated with the Moderna Inc and Pfizer-BioNTech/Cominarty vaccines, it said. Sinovac's CoronaVac shot is not part of Singapore's national vaccination programme and the city-state has said it is still awaiting critical data from the company. Recipients of the Sinovac vaccine are also not exempt from COVID-19 tests required before attending certain events or entering some venues. Those who have completed the full vaccination regimen with Moderna or Pfizer are exempt from such pre-event testing.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/singapore-not-counting-sinovac-shots-035814560.html

For its new study, Israel’s Ministry of Health did not go to such great lengths to rule out other factors. “I am afraid that the current Israeli MoH analysis cannot be used to safely assess it, one way or another,” Uri Shalit, a senior lecturer at the Technion — Israel Institute of Technology, wrote on Twitter. Israel’s numbers could also be different because of who is getting tested. Much of the country is vaccinated. During local bursts of new infections, the government requires testing for anyone — symptoms or not — who came into contact with a person diagnosed with Covid-19. In other countries, it’s more common for people to get tested because they’re already feeling sick. This could mean that Israel is spotting more asymptomatic cases in vaccinated people than other places are, bringing their reported effectiveness rate down.

The world is worried about the Delta virus variant. Studies show vaccines are effective against it.

In Britain, researchers reported in May that two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine had an effectiveness of 88 percentprotecting against symptomatic disease from Delta. A June study from Scotland concluded the vaccine was 79 percent effective against the variant. On Saturday, a team of researchers in Canada pegged its effectiveness at 87 percent.

Although the range of these numbers may seem confusing, vaccine experts say it should be expected because it’s hard for a single study to accurately pinpoint the effectiveness of a vaccine.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/06/science/Israel-Pfizer-covid-vaccine.html

Guest Pfizer

I just received an sms saying that I can bring forward my 2nd vaccination to an earlier date. Which is slightlier over a month. But because of work and weekend overtime, I still fix it at 1 month and a half later. I afraid arm aching after vaccination and choose on a weekend when I'm not working. I read that the best is within 21 days apart but study also shown within 2 months apart also ok if not better. How long apart you guys get your 2nd jab?

3 hours ago, Guest Pfizer said:

I just received an sms saying that I can bring forward my 2nd vaccination to an earlier date. Which is slightlier over a month. But because of work and weekend overtime, I still fix it at 1 month and a half later. I afraid arm aching after vaccination and choose on a weekend when I'm not working. I read that the best is within 21 days apart but study also shown within 2 months apart also ok if not better. How long apart you guys get your 2nd jab?

Actually, in many vaccines, the longer the period between the 2 doses, the stronger the antibody response. So don't worry about it, just proceed as planned. 

Guest guest
3 minutes ago, Derren said:

Actually, in many vaccines, the longer the period between the 2 doses, the stronger the antibody response. So don't worry about it, just proceed as planned. 

I think they keep pushing people to bring forward their 2nd jab and also those taking their first jab, maybe it is due to they have high supply of the vaccine in stock now? Since there is quite a short storage life for these vaccine, they would not want to waste the vaccine if no people go to take the jab. And to meet their target for population to get vaccinated.

23 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

I think they keep pushing people to bring forward their 2nd jab and also those taking their first jab, maybe it is due to they have high supply of the vaccine in stock now? Since there is quite a short storage life for these vaccine, they would not want to waste the vaccine if no people go to take the jab. And to meet their target for population to get vaccinated.

In ultra-low-temp-freezers, the vaccines can be stored for up to 6 months.

Now that supply is no longer an issue, the strategy is to get as many people fully vaccinated as quickly as possible.

Guest guest
2 minutes ago, Derren said:

In ultra-low-temp-freezers, the vaccines can be stored for up to 6 months.

Now that supply is no longer an issue, the strategy is to get as many people fully vaccinated as quickly as possible.

6 months passes very fast if the take up rate not high. But i believe the take up rate in sg is quite high, so govt no need to push so hard to get people to go vaccinated. How many people you know around you, choose not to go for the jab? I guess not many.

COVID-19 VACCINATION IN SINGAPORE (AS OF JULY 7)
Received first dose 3,729,907
Completed full regimen 2,203,272
Total doses administered 5,933,179

Taken from https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-new-cases-jul-7-locally-transmitted-imported-moh-15170732

Assuming registration closes and 80% of those who had received first dose go on to take the second dose, we should have at least 3.4 mil fully vaccinated. If Singapore population is 5.8 million, then we should reach at least 58% vaccination within a month or so. 

21 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

6 months passes very fast if the take up rate not high. But i believe the take up rate in sg is quite high, so govt no need to push so hard to get people to go vaccinated. How many people you know around you, choose not to go for the jab? I guess not many.

Edited by Derren

Guest Guest

Singapore residents who took Sinovac vaccine can have second Pfizer or Moderna jabs (msn.com) 

"SINGAPORE — Those who have received the Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine locally as well as returning Singapore residents who have received a different vaccine from the two under the national vaccination drive overseas would be allowed to receive Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna jabs for their second dose."

This is ridiculous! Wasn't the reason for the approval of Sinovac to be used here simply because people claimed that they are allergic to the MRNA vaccine? And now they are allowing people who took Sinovac to go for the second shot with Pfizer/Moderna?? Can allergies suddenly disappear in 6 weeks time? 

It is so obvious that the Singapore government has bowed to the China vaccine-visa politics and yet still wants people to have better protection with Pfizer/Moderna. 

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

This is ridiculous! Wasn't the reason for the approval of Sinovac to be used here simply because people claimed that they are allergic to the MRNA vaccine? And now they are allowing people who took Sinovac to go for the second shot with Pfizer/Moderna?? Can allergies suddenly disappear in 6 weeks time? 

It is so obvious that the Singapore government has bowed to the China vaccine-visa politics and yet still wants people to have better protection with Pfizer/Moderna. 

This is the individual's choice. MOH is saying they allow it if the individual chooses to.

MOH is clear that the Pfizer/Moderna shots are preferred over Sinovac. 

Guest Guest

51 minutes ago, Derren said:

This is the individual's choice. MOH is saying they allow it if the individual chooses to.

MOH is clear that the Pfizer/Moderna shots are preferred over Sinovac. 

I think the point is these "individuals" are trying to con the system by getting the government to subsidize their Sinovac vaccination under the false pretense that they are allergic to the Pfizer/Moderna shots just so that they can travel to China, and then yet still get the privileges of getting themselves proclaimed as vaccinated with Pfizer/Moderna when it comes to local privileges such as exemption from pre-event testing for those who went 100% with the national vaccination program for both doses. 

In short, people are trying to get the best of both worlds, while people who went with the national vaccination program from the start becomes suckers who got short-changed. 

Guest second jab
17 hours ago, Guest Pfizer said:

We are not doctors!

For my case I had the 2nd Pfizer/Biontech exactly after 21 days because only after my booking the Gov changed to the longer period and the 2nd jab struck me down quite hefty. At least 3 days dizzy and feeling strange for a week. But my friend had a long gap and he was fine with the 2nd jab just some pain in the arm and 2 days difficulty to fall asleep at night but no dizzyness. We both never took MC, but 3 days I was quite useless at office, ...lol. 

This just some experiences and surely not representative... nobody can predict the outcome. 

Guest who take Sino
22 hours ago, superflawless said:

Singapore not counting Sinovac shots in COVID-19 vaccination tally

Currently, this only includes those vaccinated with the Moderna Inc and Pfizer-BioNTech/Cominarty vaccines, it said. Sinovac's CoronaVac shot is not part of Singapore's national vaccination programme and the city-state has said it is still awaiting critical data from the company. Recipients of the Sinovac vaccine are also not exempt from COVID-19 tests required before attending certain events or entering some venues. Those who have completed the full vaccination regimen with Moderna or Pfizer are exempt from such pre-event testing.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/singapore-not-counting-sinovac-shots-035814560.html

I wonder who takes the Sinovac after it is known only 51% effective and all the news on problems such as complete hospital staff getting sick in Indonesia. 

Then should take Astra Zeneca if prefer non RmA type...

Guest Guest
42 minutes ago, Guest who take Sino said:

I wonder who takes the Sinovac after it is known only 51% effective and all the news on problems such as complete hospital staff getting sick in Indonesia. 

Then should take Astra Zeneca if prefer non RmA type...

Who wants to take? Those 五毛 who wanted to help the PRC company earn money, since it is going to be paid for by singapore government using Singaporean taxes and CPF lor! Who else? Hahahahaha!

On 7/7/2021 at 6:42 AM, Guest Guest CNN said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/07/02/china/vaccines-sinovac-sinopharm-intl-hnk-dst/index.html

This article by none other than CNN exposes the anti China propaganda by western media against Chinese vaccines.

One needs to have a very logical and critical mind in order to understand how facts can be easily distorted to paint a very different picture.

Super flawed is a good example of one who is not able to think critically and just repeat what some biased western media wrote. In other words, one who is brainwashed without realising it.

oh, hi blow away, see you are back and still posting…. And as delusional as ever. The lack of self awareness you display when calling other people brainwashed is staggering. 

2 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think the point is these "individuals" are trying to con the system by getting the government to subsidize their Sinovac vaccination under the false pretense that they are allergic to the Pfizer/Moderna shots just so that they can travel to China, and then yet still get the privileges of getting themselves proclaimed as vaccinated with Pfizer/Moderna when it comes to local privileges such as exemption from pre-event testing for those who went 100% with the national vaccination program for both doses. 

In short, people are trying to get the best of both worlds, while people who went with the national vaccination program from the start becomes suckers who got short-changed. 

I am not sure of the procedure to get the government to sponsor your Sinovac vaccination. I believe you need to have a doctor to certify that you are indeed allergic. If it's easy to get the government to sponsor the Sinovac vaccination, why are so many currently queuing to pay to get the Sinovac vaccination? 

The "travel to China" thing is still unclear.  I have read reports that it's not true that China that only allows travellers with Sinovac vaccine. Anyone can verify? 

Anyway if you want to travel to China and Sinovac is indeed required, it costs only $10-25 per dose for the Sinovac vaccine. 

9 hours ago, lonelyglobe said:

The problem with china is that no one can verify, SG have been asking for missing data like 6 months ago but still yet to recieve anything, why so fishy? Shouldnt data be available when vaccine are already out and so many poor countries are already using it? 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/differentiation-still-needed-for-those-who-received-sinovac-jab-but-could-be-removed-once

Apparently the data that is still not submitted is the vaccine's efficacy against the Delta variant. 

Guest Try and see

The French Minister of Health, Olivier Veran, getting his vaccine:

e9c6aa675de243dda39798b23ebd6da4.jpeg

beau-gosse-bel-homme-la-musculature-d-ol

😍😍😍

The S'pore former Minister of Health getting his vaccine:

dw-gky-vaccination-210113.jpg?itok=DQL_P

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Guest Try and see

Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelenskiy getting his vaccine:

AP21061452635927.jpg

😍😍😍

Singapore president getting her vaccine:

yuhalimahvaccine0127.jpg?itok=lSQuMcX3&t

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Guest Try and see

Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis getting his vaccine:

3071106_1-768x480jpgpagespeedcez7-qmitsr

😍😍😍

Singapore Prime Minister getting his vaccine:

af_pmlee_290121.jpg?itok=K_dLw33q&timest

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Guest Cliente
10 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelenskiy getting his vaccine:

AP21061452635927.jpg

😍😍😍

Singapore president getting her vaccine:

yuhalimahvaccine0127.jpg?itok=lSQuMcX3&t

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Wow, I would love to sniff and lick Volodymyr's armpits.

Didn't know Halimah wear evening gloves... reminds me of Madonna in her material girl gown hahaha.

294864f9142f5f7a3836905e082f4b10.jpg

Guest Cliente
8 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Singapore Prime Minister getting his vaccine:

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

His fashion statement is obviously clear and loud. 

Guest Try and see

11 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

His fashion statement is obviously clear and loud. 

Lee HL looks like a terrified schoolgirl.

Compare his body language to the hot Greek PM:

Kyriakos-Mitsotakis-sexy-vaccine.jpg?ar=

Guest Try and see

Croatian Minister of Finance, Zdravko Marić, getting his vaccine:

de9cfa552966abfe609e5d46cba8e802_L.jpg

😍😍😍

Singapore former Minister of Finance getting his vaccine:

rrdpmheng2001.jpg?itok=c9zFPUJ_&timestam

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Guest Stinky
14 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Lee HL looks like a terrified schoolgirl.

Compare his body language to the hot Greek PM:

Kyriakos-Mitsotakis-sexy-vaccine.jpg?ar=

Sorry but from my own personal experience, greeks have the worst B.O. among europeans. If you like the ang moh looks then they are ok but be forewarned - they smell terrible.

Guest Guest

For everyone's information. 

Covid vaccine: Pfizer wants approval for 3rd Covid shot to guard against Delta variant | The Independent

Pfizer plans next month to seek emergency approval for a third dose of its coronavirus vaccine. It has been developing a booster treatment as a way to strengthen antibodies which fade over time and guard against new, highly contagious versions of Covid like the so-called “Delta variant.”

Pending government approval, clinical studies could begin as soon as August, the company, along with its partner BioNtech, announced on Thursday.

Guest guest
10 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

😍😍😍

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

10 hours ago, Guest Try and see said:

😍😍😍

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

How to compare between these two minister, one is 41 year old and the other is 62 year old. Haha.

Guest Try and see
44 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

How to compare between these two minister, one is 41 year old and the other is 62 year old. Haha.

LOL

Also, the French Health Minister is a doctor and a neurologist.

Gan Kim Yong is a f**king electrical engineer by training! Not even a hint of a nursing or pharmacist background. What qualifies him to be a Health Minister? 🤦‍♂️

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.