Male HQ

Is Gaslighting Illegal in Singapore? Vindictive Guest Vs Upshot!

Guest Gaslighted

Guest HE Could have been UPSHOT

That nude cyclist could have been UPSHOT. He had quite a few unsightly mental meltdowns recently in this forum.

And yes, he admitted himself having this kink or fetish of public exhibitionism in this forum and that he does that quite frequently!

He revealed on this forum he is into bareback sex too. According to and judging from his own accounts in this forum of his misdemeanors IN SINGAPORE IN PUBLIC, UPSHOT is very likely to be a mentally deranged bug chaser into all sorts of risky, self harming fun.

I wouldn't be surprised he is taking ILLEGAL DRUGS as well. I mean, look at how he types sometimes. I can totally catch no ball???? Lol

You can see his SOMETIMED SOBER SOMETIMES DRUGGED/UNHINGED/DERANGED typing pattern/style that displays some sort of split personality all likely to be symptoms of MENTAL ILLNESSES like BIPOLAR DISORDER, SCHIZOPHRENIA, MANIC DEPRESSION, BORDERLINE/SCHIZOID/NARCISSISTIC/ANTISOCIAL/HISTRIONIC PERSONALITY DISORDERS AND SCHIZOAFFECTIVE DISORDER. 

Sometimes normal sometimes insane!!! So scary!

Otherwise UPSHOT MUST HAVE BEEN TAKING DRUGS while typing on this forum. He doesn't behave like a normal person.

If I were the SPF surfing this forum, I would have long ago tried to track UPSHOT down using his IP ADDRESS to CONDUCT A URINE TEST ON HIM FOR DRUGS on such a dangerous person LIKE UPSHOT lurking around freely in public.

Ps: moderators you can delete my immediately previous unedited version of this same post in this same thread. Thanks!

On 6/10/2021 at 8:24 PM, Guest Gaslighted said:

Can we sue or lodge a Magistrate's Complaint against someone for gaslighting? Especially when that person is working in public services like the police, hospital, etc and they had gaslighted you in order to shirk responsibility and not help you because of discriminatory policies and S377A?

58 minutes ago, Guest HE Could have been UPSHOT said:

That makes cyclist could have been upshot. He had quite a few unsightly mental meltdowns recently on this forum. And yes, he admitted himself having this link or fetish in this forum. He is into barback sex too. Upshot is likely to be a mentally deranged bug chaser into all sorts of risky, self harming fun.

I wouldn't be surprised he is taking illegal drugs as well. I mean, look at how he types sometimes. Totally catch no ball???? Lol

You can see his sometimes sober sometimes drugged typing pattern/style that displays some of of split personality as well. Sometimes normal sometimes insane.

Hmmm must be taking drugs. If I were the SPF surfing this forum I would have tried to track him down to conduct a urine test for drugs on such a dangerous person.

35 minutes ago, Guest HE Could have been UPSHOT said:

That nude cyclist could have been UPSHOT. He had quite a few unsightly mental meltdowns recently in this forum.

And yes, he admitted himself having this kink or fetish of public exhibitionism in this forum and that he does that quite frequently!

He revealed on this forum he is into bareback sex too. According to and judging from his own accounts in this forum of his misdemeanors IN SINGAPORE IN PUBLIC, UPSHOT is very likely to be a mentally deranged bug chaser into all sorts of risky, self harming fun.

I wouldn't be surprised he is taking ILLEGAL DRUGS as well. I mean, look at how he types sometimes. I can totally catch no ball???? Lol

You can see his SOMETIMED SOBER SOMETIMES DRUGGED/UNHINGED/DERANGED typing pattern/style that displays some sort of split personality all likely to be symptoms of MENTAL ILLNESSES like BIPOLAR DISORDER, SCHIZOPHRENIA, MANIC DEPRESSION, BORDERLINE/SCHIZOID/NARCISSISTIC/ANTISOCIAL/HISTRIONIC PERSONALITY DISORDERS AND SCHIZOAFFECTIVE DISORDER. 

Sometimes normal sometimes insane!!! So scary!

Otherwise UPSHOT MUST HAVE BEEN TAKING DRUGS while typing on this forum. He doesn't behave like a normal person.

If I were the SPF surfing this forum, I would have long ago tried to track UPSHOT down using his IP ADDRESS to CONDUCT A URINE TEST ON HIM FOR DRUGS on such a dangerous person LIKE UPSHOT lurking around freely in public.

Ps: moderators you can delete my immediately previous unedited version of this same post in this same thread. Thanks!

On 6/12/2021 at 2:24 AM, Guest His Age Revealed said:

Upshot is a Chinese educated boomer with his head stuck in his fossilized butt. I rest my case.

On 6/12/2021 at 4:42 PM, Guest Upshot Ashamed to Love said:

Out of pure GOODNESS from my heart I wish to light up for upshot-your-anus that fossilized butt so he will stop hating on progressive western educated elites that made life difficult for him as a public nude cyclist and occasional public raw sex advocate by advocating freedom to love (not just raw butt sex in the public only) for all.

On 6/12/2021 at 5:00 PM, Guest Upshot Ashamed to Love said:

Is Upshot ASHAMED of love or ASHAMED to love? Pls light up your candles for tortured, angry, lost and disillusioned people like him too who dwell in the darkness of the peripherals of our progressing society.

Love is not sex. Upshot's mentality is in-sync with internalised homophobia of conservative right wing haters. 

Upshot is supremely jealous of people who CAN and DO genuinely believe in freedom to love (without engaging in REAL ILLEGAL exhibitionistic nude cycling or raw butt sex in public).

Because he does not have the tools, capability and mental capacity for civilised and gentle expressions of love, apart from raw butt sex that fits right up his alley. 

*Lights candle on his butt-half* 🍑👍

On 6/12/2021 at 6:19 PM, Guest upshot Sexposed said:

Does everyone knows our iconic and outstanding resident forum bitch upshot is a kinky exhibitionist who loves to display her flabby belly skinny arms and bare big buttom while cycling nude in certain public parks at night and even forests in the evening for the public to see hoping to seduce dirty old men lurking in those public parks to breed her in some dirty dark corners?

Please feel free to contact her for those kind of fun!

To the Thread Starter Guest, who started the post on Gaslighting. 

When someone don't agree with your view, there is no need to get personal and start your smearing campaign on @upshot in other thread.

What you are doing is despicable!

Shame on you!

• G_M changed the title to Is Gaslighting Illegal in Singapore? Vindictive Guest Vs Upshot!
Guest Gaslighted
8 hours ago, G_M said:

When someone don't agree with your view, there is no need to get personal and start your smearing campaign on @upshot in other thread.

Shame on you!

Stupid GM is giving power to upshot that old pervert by moving my entire thread to flaming room. That was exactly Upshot's intention - to derail pertinent conversations. So you agree with those illegal activities of upshot? You must have indulged in them before too?

You dumb and useless old fart is no better than him!

If Upshot had never done those things. He has nothing to be afraid of!

Why are you covering up for this dangerous criminal, you are complicit in those crimes or you are 老糊涂了?lol

You are breaking the law too by trying to cover up Upshot's criminal activities stupidly admitted by himself on this forum! 

STUPID EVIL OLD FOGEY!!!

Let it be guys. There are all kinds of people that come through BW and in the outside world. I do not lose sleep over them. Most of us know what a forum is about.  I share what I think or at least alternative views. Views, you can read or ignore, discuss, debate and expand on. Most times, I try to never state its right or wrong. I encourage people to think if anything. If I am spouting nonsense, show me with civility by backing your position. I will apologize if proven wrong. But if I am correct, I rather 'die on that hill'. I can't be bullied just because you have a mental conniption with my view. People with mental problems and psychotic breakdowns (bad attitudes included) do not ALL look like those in movies. Many are people who are borderline normal till they get triggered, and they get revealed. Then they turn nasty and get stuck in a psycho-mental loop and/or lose that ability to de-escalate.

Sane, balanced minded well-intentioned people knows when to stop and move on; find a middle ground or take a step back and calmly deal with it minus the name-calling, rage or resort to faults finding as an attack given they lost the point of argument or misunderstood. I rather, simply, take myself out if I sense no hope of salvaging the discussion. As Sun Tzu puts it, there are battles worth fighting and those we deem not. Why waste our time and letting it serve their ego and real intent of disturbing the harmony of this forum for example. Guys like him and their supporting cohorts will always be among us. That's why we have prisons, mental institutions and blanket parties. :P For them, thriving in 'empty' victories are worthy causes nor can you challenge it even if you are correct, in their own little minds. A slippery slope that lead small minds like that to becoming the likes of Hitler, Saddam or Obama when left unchallenged. :P I will challenge when I think it worthy.

BW is where I enjoy hanging out. It's a 'welcome and open to anyone to join' (which is both good and bad) and I have learned to accept, we can expect occasional uncivilized people acting up. Thus, I never prolong altercation with unnecessary people. I appreciate the encouraging words in PM as a shout-out to them. *hugs* To my stalkers and detractors, say what you like, lah. I am TITANIUM skinned. Nothing said here hurts my glorious beauty sleep. Life's too short.

I am smart enough to know, by our own action, hidden or not, karma will reveal you to your truth self to dispense the right rewards or punishments. Your anonymity here does not save you from YOURSELF. So do your worst.

Done. Peace. I am out. *mike drop*

Edited by upshot
typos

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

20 hours ago, G_M said:

Shame on you!

True indeed! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.