Male HQ

What would you do during lightning and thunder storms?

Guest Webber

I recall this close shave during my lower primary school.  The class was seated on the floor with the headmaster on a chair in front of us. Outside was heavy thunderstorm and he was giving his lecture when suddenly everything went blank! It was a bolt of lightning striking just across the narrow gap between the headmaster and the class. It missed us just by inches!

Now that I swim regularly in open swimming pools, lightning and thunder is certainly a cause of concern to me.

Guest It is me again
21 hours ago, Guest Webber said:

I'm afraid of those phenomena. I can't withstand the blinding light and cracking sounds. What should I do to calm myself?

I find those event very thereapeutic. Nothing to run nor hide. Stay calm and enjoy. 

On 6/11/2021 at 11:12 AM, Guest Webber said:

I'm afraid of those phenomena. I can't withstand the blinding light and cracking sounds. What should I do to calm myself?

Same but not scared around people, lol, 

On 6/11/2021 at 7:58 PM, Guest It is me again said:

I find those event very thereapeutic. Nothing to run nor hide. Stay calm and enjoy. 

I would not run nor hide, but I would move to a covered place where I could not be hit by lightening.   During a thunderstorm while I am at home, I also stay calm and enjoy the feeling of being protected in my refugee. 

On 6/11/2021 at 11:12 AM, Guest Webber said:

To answer your question...I guess just listening to music via headphones will help. Draw the curtains if you are at home.

What would I do?  Well... I actually love such weather!  When I was young, I used to play in the rain a lot.  Now, I just suit up and just go running!  I find I can run longer distances, making it a truly satisfying workout!

22 hours ago, nate42 said:

To answer your question...I guess just listening to music via headphones will help. Draw the curtains if you are at home.

What would I do?  Well... I actually love such weather!  When I was young, I used to play in the rain a lot.  Now, I just suit up and just go running!  I find I can run longer distances, making it a truly satisfying workout!

Yah i also agree

Rain is best weather to enjoy

Not good for the food delivery people though

• 2 weeks later...

Yes thunderstorm n raining help you sleep early it works haha you take melatonin also no point don't work haha 

But for me if I happen to be outside and there thunderstorm I be at shel*er or to*let and l*ok for someo*e to pl*y coz it is the best time ever coz it will eventually rains....and have the best outd*or f*n s*x ever...whereever you are haha if you know what I mean haha 

Make sense right? Haha 

Shiok man! Haha 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.