Male HQ

Daniel Massage Therapy @ Sembawang

Certified male therapist providing genuine and professional services only. Massage style is a combination of Swedish massage, Thai massage, Sports massage and Chinese Tuina. Strength can be customised to suit each individual tolerance level.

INCALL SERVICES (MON TO SAT)
Incall services available at Sembawang (less than 10 mins bus ride from MRT station)

Signature Oil Massage
60 mins - SGD $70 (Back/Front/Upper or Lower only)
90 mins - SGD $100 (Full Body)
120 mins - SGD $130 (Full Body)

Body Scrub
15 mins - SGD $20

########## PROMOTIONS ##########

* Student / NSF enjoys $10 off
* Free Body Scrub for birthday month
* NRIC / Pass is required as proof of identity
* Promotions can not be combined

###############################

Mode of payment: Cash/PayLah/PayNow
Available timing: 10am to 11pm (last appointment start latest at 9:30pm)

Shower facilities: Available

IMG_3245.thumb.jpeg.8e0a46a134dfc62624579136ba9ca728.jpeg

IMG_3243.thumb.jpeg.1747ba7412e1c205fb197b9d74ff683f.jpeg

For enquiries/appointment booking, please contact via Whatsapp at 8901_0891 or Telegram at @DanielMassageTherapy. All questions not related to the services (stats, age, therapist photo etc.) will not be entertained, professional massage only. Only accepting client below 80kg as the portable massage bed might not be able to support the weight and strength issue. Thank you.

Instagram: https://instagram.com/danielmassagetherapy

TelegramChannel: https://t.me/danielmassagetherapychannel

Edited by D.S. Massage

• G_M changed the title to Dan's Professional Massage - Outcall

Engage him for the oil massage. Very cute friendly guy who brought the massage bed. Disinfected the bed and covered the bed with a black cloth. Use a generous amount of oil. Checked with me a few times if the pressure was fine. He is quite focus in the massage. I initiated some short chats with him, else he is quite quiet. Mixture of long and short strokes.  He is quite new and do give him a chance and try him. Strictly professional. 

Edited by Sunray

13 hours ago, Sunray said:

Engage him for the oil massage. Very cute friendly guy who brought the massage bed. Disinfected the bed and covered the bed with a black cloth. Use a generous amount of oil. Checked with me a few times if the pressure was fine. He is quite focus in the massage. I initiated some short chats with him, else he is quite quiet. Mixture of long and short strokes.  He is quite new and do give him a chance and try him. Strictly professional. 

Hi Sunray,

Thank you for the review. It was a great pleasure serving you. :)

A big thank you for those who have tried my massage. I understand some of you are discreet and don't post here, but please do not hesitate to PM me if you have any feedback or comment for me to improve on.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just had a very good massage by Dan. He brought a professional massage bed which he properly disinfected and used clean towels. Even provided disposable bedroom slippers for oily feet after massage. He wore face mask throughout entire massage. Quality massage oils. Pressure was just right for me, soothed the knots but not painful. One of the better massages I've had in a while. Worth trying if you are interested. Will engage him again

Edited by opnflxest

On 8/22/2021 at 11:22 PM, opnflxest said:

Just had a very good massage by Dan. He brought a professional massage bed which he properly disinfected and used clean towels. He wore face mask throughout entire massage. Quality massage oils. Pressure was just right for me, soothed the knots but not painful. One of the better massages I've had in a while. Worth trying if you are interested. Will engage him again

Thx for sharing👍!

I really wish someone with an Internet Background can setup a legitimate "TripAdvisor System for the public to leave Reliable Reviews"... coz that's 1 way Massage Therapists can earn more... given they can't do this by Word of Mouth... so i hope some kind soul out there does something to help legitimise gd-quality-Masseurs,

by giving them a proper feedback portal, for massage reviews. Thx!

On 8/22/2021 at 11:22 PM, opnflxest said:

Just had a very good massage by Dan. He brought a professional massage bed which he properly disinfected and used clean towels. Even provided disposable bedroom slippers for oily feet after massage. He wore face mask throughout entire massage. Quality massage oils. Pressure was just right for me, soothed the knots but not painful. One of the better massages I've had in a while. Worth trying if you are interested. Will engage him again

Hi opnflxest, glad you enjoy the massage session! Hope to see you again soon 😊

• D.S. Massage changed the title to Dan's Outcall Massage
On 9/11/2021 at 4:57 PM, yesandno said:

Just tried his massage today. Nice routine with good strength.

He brought along the massage bed, which was quite interesting as well.

His palms are warm and smooth.

He constantly checked with you the strength and is able to accommodate as needed.

Will use his service again. 

Hi yesandno, thank you for your review and glad that you enjoyed the massage session! Hope to see you again soon 😊

• D.S. Massage changed the title to Dan's Professional Massage
  • G_M changed the title to Dan's professional massage (outcall only)
On 10/5/2021 at 10:11 AM, Renault said:

Had a great experience and very satisfied with the skills of the masseur. He was focused, knows what he is doing and able to unwind my body very well. Highly recommended! :) Legit professional massage only.

There is a promotion now and even more worth it to try. Do support and no regrets. That's all I want to say now and I just wanna add that I never had such a good sleep after the massage~

Thank you Dan! 😉

Thank you for your review Renault! Glad you enjoy the massage and hope to see you again soon 😉 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • D.S. Massage changed the title to Daniel Massage Therapy @ Sembawang