Male HQ

Private Naked Yoga

SGHOMENo1

1 hour ago, Underwearless said:

I did a 1-on-1Ā nude yoga with him some time back.

My first time, was so embarrassed when i realised my pre-cum was dripping like a broken tap.

Good session though.Ā 

Ā 

I wonder where can we find such yoga teacher moving forward?Ā Ā 

Did he help you with the dripping? When I did my private yoga with him, I was hard throughout the class and he helped me in the end. HeheĀ 

I had my 1 to 1 session with him last year! Right after the circuit breaker. It was in the afternoon. Nice gentleman. I had not cum for about 3 months that time. So throughout the yoga session, i am rock hard andĀ my cum endlessly flow till he commented you are leaking non stop! He did tease me.Ā Tried to concentrate on the movements and centered myself to the session. I did manage to control though until I realisedĀ himself getting a hard on as well! HaHaHa ... I came hands free which impressed him! Each session with him each time hands free ejaculation!

I remember meeting him for the first time. He asked me to take all my clothes off and he was naked. I had a hard on. He touched me and said itā€™s a beautiful cock. We continued doing the yoga and I was hard through out the class. At the end he took my dick in his mouth and gave me the best orgasm. Will miss his classes.Ā 

5 hours ago, luq2me said:

I had my 1 to 1 session with him last year! Right after the circuit breaker. It was in the afternoon. Nice gentleman. I had not cum for about 3 months that time. So throughout the yoga session, i am rock hard andĀ my cum endlessly flow till he commented you are leaking non stop! He did tease me.Ā Tried to concentrate on the movements and centered myself to the session. I did manage to control though until I realisedĀ himself getting a hard on as well! HaHaHa ... I came hands free which impressed him! Each session with him each time hands free ejaculation!

Did he fuck you?Ā 

On 7/1/2021 at 3:22 PM, Jalanbesar20 said:

I remember meeting him for the first time. He asked me to take all my clothes off and he was naked. I had a hard on. He touched me and said itā€™s a beautiful cock. We continued doing the yoga and I was hard through out the class. At the end he took my dick in his mouth and gave me the best orgasm. Will miss his classes.Ā 

Did tom gave you a blowjob?Ā 

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, isolatedloner said:

Any contact or method we can reach out?

My dear friend Kuan from KL (based in SG) is in his early 50s, and is a certified personal fitness trainer as well as sports deep tissue massage therapist and Thai muscle stretching therapist. He is also a certified yoga and pilates instructor.

He has been a senior business executive for many years, travelling extensively in Asia, and started on his personal fitness and yoga journey due to medical conditions.Ā 

He is committed to helping men of in Asia, and started on his personal fitness and yoga journey due to medical conditions.Ā 

He is committed to helping men of all backgrounds and body conditions to live a fit, healthy and functional life

He has a private place on Rowell Road where he can take 1-3 private clients for fitness training, yoga, pilates and massage.

Feel free to text KuanĀ at 90671129

On 7/31/2021 at 7:58 AM, cutejack said:

My dear friend Kuan from KL (based in SG) is in his early 50s, and is a certified personal fitness trainer as well as sports deep tissue massage therapist and Thai muscle stretching therapist. He is also a certified yoga and pilates instructor.

He has been a senior business executive for many years, travelling extensively in Asia, and started on his personal fitness and yoga journey due to medical conditions.Ā 

He is committed to helping men of in Asia, and started on his personal fitness and yoga journey due to medical conditions.Ā 

He is committed to helping men of all backgrounds and body conditions to live a fit, healthy and functional life

He has a private place on Rowell Road where he can take 1-3 private clients for fitness training, yoga, pilates and massage.

Any review about?Ā 

i got a reply from Kuan & Jerry.

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

it will take them a few months to set it up so give them some time...
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

3 hours ago, KelvinRaj said:

Oh ok thanks. Its naked yoga like tom or professional fully clothes yoga?Ā 

Hi ,

Ā 

You can call Kuan to find out more .

Their email had stated that their next class will commence on 5 Aug .

Yoga will be done shirtless with underwear or jockstrap.

I am not sure if you can do yoga naked cuz Tom has left Singapore for good .

*i will NOT ENTERTAIN ANY P.M. i get regarding this post, thx.*

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

There isn't "Naked Yoga" but there's a professional studio that organises MEN'S ONLY CARDIO/FITNESS CLASSES. their Telegram is:Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

@naturalbodyworks

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

what u see below...is a copy-&-paste of the message they sent me on Telegram:

Ā  Ā  Ā 

We do naked yoga and cardio fitness classes. Classes will be $25 per pax
(Maximum of 6 pax in a class)
No prior experience needed.Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 
Our schedule is normally:

FridayĀ 
7:15pm Cardio Fitness with J

8:30pm Yoga with R
Ā 
SundayĀ 
4:00pm Yoga with R

6:00 pm Cardio Fitness with J

Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

It will be at Yi Guang Building. YouĀ have to bring your own yoga mat, & water and a towel.No shower on site,but the room is air conditioned.

Ā  Ā  Ā 

FYI.

Ā 

Hi, I did 2 sessions of the yoga so far and just want to clarify some points as well as my thoughts about them.
Ā 
1Ā  Ā  These classes are offered on a by-invite-only basis for Tom's clients who lost a space to practice yoga exclusively in a men's-only environment, and not meant to be publicised in a public forum for everyone sign ups. So the private email should not have been copied and pasted this way even if Tom didn't specifically say so. But since it's already published, it's only prudent then to make things clear what it is, and what it's not.
Ā 
2Ā  Ā  The yoga sessions are not run as naked yoga to respect the rule of the law. Everyone must be in underwear minimally to attend the classes.
Ā 
3Ā  Ā  They offer beginner to intermediate to advanced sessions, depending on the level of yoga one has practised, and again primarily for guys who want to advance in their yoga practice journey.
Ā 
4Ā  Ā  Kuan is a personal fitness trainer at a local gym, and has training background, in case you're wondering that he is a mainly businessman looking for a business opportunity.
Ā 
5Ā  Ā  Kuan and Seng had not originally intended to offer the yoga classes, but decided to step into the space for Tom's 'homeless' yoga guys. I think they saw where this community had as a result of Tom's moving away, lost a space and opportunity to continue doing yoga in an environment for men of all backgrounds, without discrimination. The guys go there for the yoga, and along the way possibly make some friends with like-minded yoga practitioners as a community.Ā  If you are looking for some hanky-panky fun, then you will be disappointed and would be better off with plenty of other available options elsewhere.

Ā 

On 8/13/2021 at 11:46 AM, Dougtan said:

Ā 

Hi, I did 2 sessions of the yoga so far and just want to clarify some points as well as my thoughts about them.
Ā 
1Ā  Ā  These classes are offered on a by-invite-only basis for Tom's clients who lost a space to practice yoga exclusively in a men's-only environment, and not meant to be publicised in a public forum for everyone sign ups. So the private email should not have been copied and pasted this way even if Tom didn't specifically say so. But since it's already published, it's only prudent then to make things clear what it is, and what it's not.
Ā 
2Ā  Ā  The yoga sessions are not run as naked yoga to respect the rule of the law. Everyone must be in underwear minimally to attend the classes.
Ā 
3Ā  Ā  They offer beginner to intermediate to advanced sessions, depending on the level of yoga one has practised, and again primarily for guys who want to advance in their yoga practice journey.
Ā 
4Ā  Ā  Kuan is a personal fitness trainer at a local gym, and has training background, in case you're wondering that he is a mainly businessman looking for a business opportunity.
Ā 
5Ā  Ā  Kuan and Seng had not originally intended to offer the yoga classes, but decided to step into the space for Tom's 'homeless' yoga guys. I think they saw where this community had as a result of Tom's moving away, lost a space and opportunity to continue doing yoga in an environment for men of all backgrounds, without discrimination. The guys go there for the yoga, and along the way possibly make some friends with like-minded yoga practitioners as a community.Ā  If you are looking for some hanky-panky fun, then you will be disappointed and would be better off with plenty of other available options elsewhere.

Ā 

Those who want to attend ā€œN Yogaā€ with Randall pls be warned:

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

its TEN TIMES MORE INTENSIVE that Tommyā€™s class. I sweat šŸ’¦ like hell after the Class.Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
& when class ends, U will be shown STRAIGHT to the šŸšŖ door... U know what I mean...Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

• 7 months later...
On 8/13/2021 at 5:57 PM, 1983rophi said:

Those who want to attend ā€œN Yogaā€ with Randall pls be warned:

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

its TEN TIMES MORE INTENSIVE that Tommyā€™s class. I sweat šŸ’¦ like hell after the Class.Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
& when class ends, U will be shown STRAIGHT to the šŸšŖ door... U know what I mean...Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 

What do u mean by straight to the door ?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...