Male HQ

SG Telegram For Malay SG & Those Who Into Local Malays

Those who into malays do pm me here with your id will add u up. 

And for the malays do PM me personally in malay for malay official tele. 

For those malays, I be conducting jog run and after virus free bootcamp this to encourage malays to running or jog or fitness or swim or all....burn bodyfats and lose weights...hope it help pass your IPPT ah kong give free money take advantage of it. 

Join a few of us 4th Jog run this Friday. From heartlands to place of interest parks (canals/pavement/bridges/beach/parks/stadium) for now is 5km run normal pace objective non stopping. 

Let me know if you keen. You feel damn good. Fitness help give you stamina best sex best energy no need the temporary drugs or coffee or ch*ll or p*lls. If you don't fitness n take any temp stuff u cum fast haha unless you jelqing or edging. 

Nice dark secluded park in CCK

2 secret pathways is best for some action haha 

Saw few guys cruising haha 

Next 5th Melayu Run is @ Woodlands Waterfront / Admiralty Park 

If you see any shirtless guy with tights that is me don't be shy to say hello to us haha 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 11:03 PM, BudakFit said:

Those who into malays do pm me here with your id will add u up. 

And for the malays do PM me personally in malay for malay official tele. 

For those malays, I be conducting jog run and after virus free bootcamp this to encourage malays to running or jog or fitness or swim or all....burn bodyfats and lose weights...hope it help pass your IPPT ah kong give free money take advantage of it. 

Join a few of us 4th Jog run this Friday. From heartlands to place of interest parks (canals/pavement/bridges/beach/parks/stadium) for now is 5km run normal pace objective non stopping. 

Let me know if you keen. You feel damn good. Fitness help give you stamina best sex best energy no need the temporary drugs or coffee or ch*ll or p*lls. If you don't fitness n take any temp stuff u cum fast haha unless you jelqing or edging. 

pm-ed