Male HQ

Meeting @ Joya Onsen Cafe

On 8/28/2022 at 9:02 PM, Forumer said:

Must direct this to the crew-cut hairstyle uncle who ALWAYS switches off the sauna light AND heater.

He ALWAYS does that whenever I was there with my friend and it’s FK IRRITATING. 

STOP YOUR NONSENSE, uncle.

I know which uncle you are referring to but he usually will ask for permission before switching it off. The annoying part is he always switch off whenever he is alone inside but is still very irritating because it take time to bring the temperature back again.

But for the lighting wise, I prefer it to be switched off because its too bright to stay calm.

On 8/28/2022 at 10:08 PM, Swimfun said:

I know which uncle you are referring to but he usually will ask for permission before switching it off. The annoying part is he always switch off whenever he is alone inside but is still very irritating because it take time to bring the temperature back again.

But for the lighting wise, I prefer it to be switched off because its too bright to stay calm.

Do yall have a discription of the uncle, i wanna avoid anyone that looks like that next time.. to that uncle, i wish you are seeing this!!

Edited by Hotcaeks

2 Sep 22 Friday evening around 9-10pm

There was a short and muscular and bearish boy in the onsen. Tanned skin, looks pinoy or mixed race. Probably in teens or twenties. Very nice body. You were discreetly stroking your cock in the sauna below your towel. Sometimes you smiled to yourself, not sure what you were thinking but you were very cute. I sat next to you in the sauna and later at the deck chairs. PM me if you are here.

On 9/3/2022 at 11:12 AM, KeanWCEH73 said:

Wow last evening damn crowded seah the onsen... so happening 

Yeah I was there from 8-10.30pm. Saw these 2 guys (presumably they are friends). One tall fair guy with nice body and hung. The other one athlete fit build clean shaven with tanline. Both were walking openly from sauna to onsen to cold pool without covering. Quite a sight. They both left around 9pm. Hope to see them again

On 9/3/2022 at 11:45 PM, ViosPHD said:

Yeah I was there from 8-10.30pm. Saw these 2 guys (presumably they are friends). One tall fair guy with nice body and hung. The other one athlete fit build clean shaven with tanline. Both were walking openly from sauna to onsen to cold pool without covering. Quite a sight. They both left around 9pm. Hope to see them again

Anyone know if the 2 guys are regular there? Really hope to meet them again but don’t know which day they frequent joya. 

On 9/7/2022 at 11:26 PM, KeanWCEH73 said:

Oh mine Joya onsen crowded with hunks this evening... i notice this tall guy who was holding on the green water bottle, I love your LONG dick erected lying on the couch near the water dispenser... may i get to know you?

Anyone there can share the crowds this evening? Was it good? Any cute guy?