Male HQ

Confessions/HTHT/Help Corner

• Bern featured this topic
Guest Guest
22 hours ago, BlinkOnce said:

(And of course I would be happy to offer advice to anyone of any ages, provided you want to receive it)

You offer advice ..... ? You .... ? Errrrrrr ........

Side Eye Meme GIFs | Tenor

For all your good intentions, please 卖嗨囊.

Advise comes in all forms and shapes. If people wants to censor and sugarcoat the advise from the "trolls" to the "confessant, then you can jolly well go seek nicey-dicey advise from the church and pay the professionals to listen only to the good stuff. This is real life advise given to the "confessants" from the public school of hard knocks. 

良药苦口忠言逆耳利于行告诉我们_良药苦口利于病,忠言逆耳利于行告诉我们什么道理_三人行教育网_www.3rxing.org 

If you don't even know that, then I wonder what type of "Advice" you can give. But in any case, I'm just here to troll for fun. So you can also take this as a "free" tough-cookie advice I am giving from a troll. Hahahaha

Byeeeeeeee ..... 

Bye GIF - BuhBye Bye Waving - Discover & Share GIFs

Guest Cheers

By and large, putting things in perspective, the advices from members will have a high degree of bias. Judge and analyse for yourself when you receive them. Do bear in mind, our community of guys here are not a majority in our society, we are in fact a very small minority when taken in relativity. Therefore, do not conclude that the advices here represent the majority of “the school of hard knocks”, our voice just represent one of many voices. cheers

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

You offer advice ..... ? You .... ? Errrrrrr ........

Side Eye Meme GIFs | Tenor

For all your good intentions, please 卖嗨囊.

Advise comes in all forms and shapes. If people wants to censor and sugarcoat the advise from the "trolls" to the "confessant, then you can jolly well go seek nicey-dicey advise from the church and pay the professionals to listen only to the good stuff. This is real life advise given to the "confessants" from the public school of hard knocks. 

良药苦口忠言逆耳利于行告诉我们_良药苦口利于病,忠言逆耳利于行告诉我们什么道理_三人行教育网_www.3rxing.org 

If you don't even know that, then I wonder what type of "Advice" you can give. But in any case, I'm just here to troll for fun. So you can also take this as a "free" tough-cookie advice I am giving from a troll. Hahahaha

Byeeeeeeee ..... 

Bye GIF - BuhBye Bye Waving - Discover & Share GIFs

1) Troll comments can be harmful to the ones on the receiving end, especially if they are already in a vulnerable state of minds. You would think being a troll on the internet is cool and stuff, but you're just a toxic and miserable being. Attack my censorship all you want, I am not here to please you anyway.

2) Troll comments are not hard-knocks. Don't try to twist it to propagate your toxicity :)

26 minutes ago, Guest Cheers said:

By and large, putting things in perspective, the advices from members will have a high degree of bias. Judge and analyse for yourself when you receive them. Do bear in mind, our community of guys here are not a majority in our society, we are in fact a very small minority when taken in relativity. Therefore, do not conclude that the advices here represent the majority of “the school of hard knocks”, our voice just represent one of many voices. cheers

To a certain extent, you're not wrong. Thank you for pointing this out. However, advice will always be biased, not just from the members here. And one should always judge and analyze the advice given to him, regardless of where the advice comes from.

I will try my best to make sure the pieces of advice are of good-will, how the confessants process them are their own decisions.

P.S. I don't believe that the opinions of the majority are necessarily always the helpful ones :)

Guest Guest

I still remember how a moderator wanted to start something like an "All Gays Come OUT" movement here on BW. He was also making some false claims about having some kind of a support network coming soon here on BW, and that was more than a year ago. Imagine if some in-the-closet gays followed his movement during that time and then gets thrown under the bus soon after that. They'd still be bleeding there today. 

That's cringeworthy. 

7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I still remember how a moderator wanted to start something like an "All Gays Come OUT" movement here on BW. He was also making some false claims about having some kind of a support network coming soon here on BW, and that was more than a year ago. Imagine if some in-the-closet gays followed his movement during that time and then gets thrown under the bus soon after that. They'd still be bleeding there today. 

That's cringeworthy. 

Nice way of putting words in my mouth. Exactly what you do best :) Keep it up

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, gleamingsparks said:

Hi! Idk if this movement has died, but I hope that people could have been less critical. It is nice of @BlinkOnce to attempt to do something for community-building, regardless of whether people consider the effort naive or ineffective.

@BlinkOnce idk you or if you have any preexisting reputation, but hope you keep up your efforts! :)

Thanks for the kind words!

No, the "people" were not critical. They are just smelly trolls who get offended by any traces of positivity online and within the community. 

• 4 weeks later...
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

counter