Male HQ

How do I see ALL my posts under my profile page? Easy for me to find

kidster

1 hour ago, kidster said:

How do I see ALL my posts under my profile page? Easy for me to find

I don't think you can.

It is limited in how many posts it can keep. It can't collate all your posts over the weeks or month or years for you to review. There is a limit.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

4 minutes ago, Looking123 said:

You can try clicking

- Your user name 

- See my activity 

But I don't know if there's a limit how far back you can view. 

I so far can only see up to about 12 June of all my comments.. just scroll all the way down to the bottom and there is no NEXT PAGE option.

I do not thin it is limited by content bulk.. but is interm of how many lines in the page used as you scroll down.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

6 minutes ago, kidster said:

oh thanks. Gonna post less then.

Why do that? All your content are STILL THERE. Just that in your profile page it is only showing you the last 20-30 messages you wrote. But your complete list of comments you ever made in BW are not shown here but you can use the advance search to look them all up.

Edited by upshot

3 minutes ago, upshot said:

Why do that? All your content is STILL THERE just that this option page to feature your comments all over BW is just not shown here but you can use the advance search to find all your comments.

Post less non critical comments of mine.

It's like "Do more, talk less" principle at work. haaha

1 minute ago, kidster said:

Post less non critical comments of mine.

It's like "Do more, talk less" principle at work. haaha

Comments? Comment does not have to mean remarks about something, someone or correct that you need to be concern like saying less is safer and not infuriate anyone heheh....  you  comment if you have something proper to add, share, correct or opinate. In aforum how to "do more" if all that translate all over the place is by 'talking' COMMENTS.  :P :P :P :P  make lagi no sense.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.