Male HQ

WTF vs Cliente

Guest Wtf

9 hours ago, Guest Curious said:

Just wondering did KB sanitise the whole premises before opening? Did they clean up the mattress and sitting area with any antibacterial chemicals before they open for business. Also the dark area and steam room.  Imagining the last use was May 8. More than a month ago. I do really hope that they have been thoughtful enough and keep fingers crossed for no cluster to be formed. All the best KB ! 

Nearly 18 months in to COVID and still so many people clueless about transmission risk…

Guest Cliente
2 hours ago, Guest Wtf said:

Nearly 18 months in to COVID and still so many people clueless about transmission risk…

Auntie naggy, you should really worry more about your own local pasar transmission, so far the death toll is less than 35 in Singapore. As more & more are being vaccinated, the risk of covid transmission & deaths will be significantly reduced. Learn to take calculated risk lah, don't be fooled & brainwashed by those clueless flip-flopping scientists that are in cohoots with the big techs and msm to get us to accept all these new social norm craps.

2 hours ago, blueblueblue said:

there was no queue when i went at 6pm

Really? I saw the 15 pers queue msg from the KB DadsSons telegram chat, maybe it happened just before the early birds hour.

So how was the crowd inside?  Quantity & quality wise, good or bad? Share leh...i'm going later this week.

20 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

Auntie naggy, you should really worry more about your own local pasar transmission, so far the death toll is less than 35 in Singapore. As more & more are being vaccinated, the risk of covid transmission & deaths will be significantly reduced. Learn to take calculated risk lah, don't be fooled & brainwashed by those clueless flip-flopping scientists that are in cohoots with the big techs and msm to get us to accept all these new social norm craps.

Really? I saw the 15 pers queue msg from the KB DadsSons telegram chat, maybe it happened just before the early birds hour.

So how was the crowd inside?  Quantity & quality wise, good or bad? Share leh...i'm going later this week.

Auntie Cliente, you completely missed the point of my post, which was that IF you are worried about COVID, you should better understand and worry about where the risk actually is (i.e. the people) and not whether a mattress has been disinfected. 

Guest Cliente
1 hour ago, Guest Wtf said:

Auntie Cliente, you completely missed the point of my post, which was that IF you are worried about COVID, you should better understand and worry about where the risk actually is (i.e. the people) and not whether a mattress has been disinfected. 

5 hours ago, Guest Wtf said:

Oh, my sincere apologies to Granny WTF,  next time ...

Hope you ... ,ok?

Great, now let's move on.🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

Oh, my sincere apologies to Granny WTF,  next time ...

Hope you ... ,ok?

Great, now let's move on.🤣🤣🤣

‘Auntie’ to ‘Granny’?! Hilarious…

So, moving on: which day are you going to go to KB then? Let’s fuck.

Guest Cliente

No lah, I don't want to break the rules here. Why not everytime you had your fun just repeat what you said here to your partner : "Nearly 18 months into COVID and still so many people are clueless about transmission risk"

You will know it is me if the reply is "WTF is wrong with you granny". Hahaha.

Let's get back to topic, any more field reports?

25 minutes ago, Guest Cliente said:

No lah, I don't want to break the rules here. Why not everytime you had your fun just repeat what you said here to your partner : "Nearly 18 months into COVID and still so many people are clueless about transmission risk"

You will know it is me if the reply is "WTF is wrong with you granny". Hahaha.

Let's get back to topic, any more field reports?

Do you want me to paynow you the money so you can be a big boy and go down and check how it is for yourself, rather than having to constantly ask for field reports?

Guest Cliente

I wish I can go down earlier but can't as I still got some backlogs to clear from Grindr. This morning I have already settled one but already he is pressing me for the next one. Tonight I still got 1 near Ubi, still contemplating whether to cancel it and risk being blocked by him for backing out at the very last min. 

Tomorrow evening I got another from last week revisiting me, leaving only Thursday for rest and the weekend to catch up on the saunas.

On hand, I still got my complimentary pass from Hook to clear plus 2 accumulated discount vouchers from KB to use up before its expiry next week....haiz really 烦now.

2 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

I wish I can go down earlier but can't as I still got some backlogs to clear from Grindr. This morning I have already settled one but already he is pressing me for the next one. Tonight I still got 1 near Ubi, still contemplating whether to cancel it and risk being blocked by him for backing out at the very last min. 

Tomorrow evening I got another from last week revisiting me, leaving only Thursday for rest and the weekend to catch up on the saunas.

On hand, I still got my complimentary pass from Hook to clear plus 2 accumulated discount vouchers from KB to use up before its expiry next week....haiz really 烦now.

Well done.

Thanks for the lolz and please do think about a career as fiction writer or comedian for when you have finished school, you clearly have a talent.

Guest Cliente

Don't blame others if your own life is as boring as bat shit, below are screen shots of the 3 hook ups as mentioned previously. 

1. tomorrow's revisit arranged this morning

20210622_224154.png

2. Tonight's hook up at the upholstery workshop...his instructions on how to reach his unit.

20210622_224244.png

3. This morning's hook up...the guy was giving me instructions & reminding me to drink more water so that my urine will be tastier. I went there around 2am & left before 4am.

I posted my account in the link below :

20210622_224319.png

• G_M changed the title to WTF vs Cliente
8 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

Don't blame others if your own life is as boring as bat shit, below are screen shots of the 3 hook ups as mentioned previously. 

20210622_224154.png

2. Tonight's hook up at the upholstery workshop...his instructions on how to reach his unit.

20210622_224244.png

3. This morning's hook up...the guy was giving me instructions & reminding me to drink more water so that my urine will be tastier. I went there around 2am & left before 4am.

20210622_224319.png

Ever heard the expression ‘the lady doth protest too much’?

Why are you justifying yourself so much to a stranger online? It’s really tragic. 

Just get on with your life.

Guest Cliente
2 hours ago, Guest Wtf said:

Ever heard the expression ‘the lady doth protest too much’?

Why are you justifying yourself so much to a stranger online? It’s really tragic. 

Just get on with your life.

KNNN-CNNN-CLCB !

WTF is wrong with this green-eyed great granny 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

KNNN-CNNN-CLCB !

WTF is wrong with this green-eyed great granny 😂😂😂

Oh dear. Hope it gets getter for you soon!

Well done on the alliteration btw… was that your homework for this week? 

Guest how do know
16 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

20210622_224154.png

20210622_224244.png

20210622_224319.png

How does anybody know the screenshots are from yesterday and not other days???

The grindr chats can be the only 3 chats you received the last 3 years.... 😂

And who would post personal grindr chats into BW?

Guest Cliente
2 hours ago, Guest how do know said:

How does anybody know the screenshots are from yesterday and not other days???

The grindr chats can be the only 3 chats you received the last 3 years.... 😂

And who would post personal grindr chats into BW?

Hahaha... nice try. I also know the numbers you use already reveal the character traits of a 三姑六婆 😆😆😆.

3, 3+3=

6 hours ago, Guest Wtf said:

Oh dear. Hope it gets getter for you soon!

Well done on the alliteration btw… was that your homework for this week? 

Homework? No, no, no...this is 中式家教 for aunties and grannies.

KNNN-CNNN-CLCB != 干妳奶奶,操妳奶奶,臭老鸡巴!

With this, I shall now declare victory and crown myself the victor of this flame war. Ciao Bye! 

11 hours ago, Guest Cliente said:

Hahaha... nice try. I also know the numbers you use already reveal the character traits of a 三姑六婆 😆😆😆.

3, 3+3=

Homework? No, no, no...this is 中式家教 for aunties and grannies.

KNNN-CNNN-CLCB != 干妳奶奶,操妳奶奶,臭老鸡巴!

With this, I shall now declare victory and crown myself the victor of this flame war. Ciao Bye! 

Congratulations!

just like with your Grindr chats, make sure to take a screenshot of your declaration of victory. That way, you can prove to the world - and yourself - that you are, indeed, a true winner! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.