Male HQ

The recipe for marinated honey grilled ribs is both fragrant and tender

If you don't have much money or time to go to a restaurant to enjoy honey grilled ribs, don't worry, just sit at home, you can also enjoy this delicious dish. With the recipe for marinating ribs below, Bach Hoa Xanh guarantees, you will have an attractive honey grilled ribs that are not inferior to the restaurant. More importantly, cooking at home is both safe and cost-effective. Check out the recipe now!

Resources
600g young ribs
3 tablespoons honey
1 lemon
Minced garlic, chili, pepper
Spices: Seasoning seeds, fish sauce, cashew oil, chili powder
How to make honey grilled ribs
Step 1: Prepare ribs
After buying the ribs, you wash them with salt water, blanch in boiling water and then drain. You can leave the roast whole or cut it into 5-7cm long pieces.

Step 2: Mix marinade
You put 3 tablespoons of honey, 2 tablespoons of fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of monosodium glutamate, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of cashew oil, 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and chili pepper and a little pepper and stir well.

You wear gloves, then use your hands to rub the marinade evenly on the ribs and marinate for about 30 minutes for the ribs to absorb the spices. Once marinated, place the ribs on the grill. 

Step 3: Grill the ribs
You turn on the oven at 150 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes to heat it up and then put the ribs into the grill.

When adding the ribs, increase the temperature to 200 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes, then lower it to 170 degrees Celsius and bake for another 15 minutes. While grilling, you take out the ribs, spread the marinade on the surface of the ribs so that the ribs do not dry out and become glossy and beautiful.

When the ribs are cooked, put the ribs on a plate, serve with vegetables and start enjoying.

You can also do the same with an air fryer if you don't have an oven.

So the honey grilled ribs is complete. The recipe for marinating ribs and how to make it is not too difficult and complicated, right? The ribs have eye-catching and extremely attractive colors, looking at them makes you want to eat them right away! The ribs still retain the sweetness, the meat is tough and not dry. The hot and spicy ribs dipped in chili sauce are absolutely delicious! This delicious honey-baked pork chop is sure to make your family love it. Applying the above formula, you don't have to waste time going to the restaurant, but you save a lot of money!

How do you like this honey grilled ribs? Very attractive and stimulating, isn't it? So what are you waiting for? Hurry up to the kitchen and do it!

png free transparent images

Hi, Thanks for the recipe!
Some questions I have in mind! 

1. Would you poke/score the meat to help the spices be absorbed better?  

2. Would the use of five spices powder and/or other traditional spices affect the taste too much?  

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.