Male HQ

Supporters of gay saunas bitching at each other calling other's bluff of crowds

LoveCum

Guest KBSucks
6 hours ago, LoveCum said:

Was there. Hook club is a total loser in the idustry. Can finger counts the number of people yesterday.  I gave up. Goodbye

6 hours ago, LoveCum said:

Was there. Hook club is a total loser in the idustry. Can finger counts the number of people yesterday.  I gave up. Goodbye

KB ain't it better too. Always the same group of uncles to make the place less empty only. 

Guest Cliente
2 hours ago, whitefuck said:

Damn crowded yesterday.  The btm being pounded by that mature fucker, damn your hole gonna be damn sore today.  Many dudes standing outside hearing your moaning and the constant pounding sound. 

Was that the room facing opp the long corridor to the big dark room? The moaning and pounding were really loud, many outside were quite amused by what they heard haha.

16 hours ago, Guest kbreg said:

quite crazy. some cute guy with tattoo was jerking off in the showers along with 2 others, putting on a show. he came so much, big cock too. that was hot.

I ran into 2 sexy tattooed guys, one was shorter than the other. The taller one had ash blond hair, I managed to give him a quick blow inside the big dark room before a 3rd guy joined in to lick his nipples. I left shortly as the breath of the new guy was quite bad.

12 hours ago, LoveCum said:

Wtf ! What time were you there?? The crowd was good on Saturday and Sunday, usually Ard 4pm lot of young crowd came in.You must be the early bird,12pm to 1pm ppl. Then the crowd is thin.

13 hours ago, LoveCum said:

Try come in ard 5pm.You will be surprised by all the hot guys,naked!😍

14 hours ago, LoveCum said:

This LoveCum love to go around bad mouth other saunas. He used to bad mouth TMC and now Hook. 

Obviously, he is another watch dog from KB. Is KB really doing so bad that they need to do such despicable stuff. So pathetic. 

Guest FunFuck
5 hours ago, whitefuck said:

Damn crowded yesterday.  The btm being pounded by that mature fucker, damn your hole gonna be damn sore today.  Many dudes standing outside hearing your moaning and the constant pounding sound. 

Wow, did KB exceeded 30 customers?? 

Better not, before the authority shut them down !! 

Guest Captain
2 hours ago, Guest KNN said:

This LoveCum love to go around bad mouth other saunas. He used to bad mouth TMC and now Hook. 

Obviously, he is another watch dog from KB. Is KB really doing so bad that they need to do such despicable stuff. So pathetic. 

Yah i believe you. Hook is way more happening than the others.

Guest Boxkey
2 hours ago, Guest FunFuck said:

Wow, did KB exceeded 30 customers?? 

Better not, before the authority shut them down !! 

Yah i don't believe all these comments about KB being super crowded 

1 hour ago, Guest Boxkey said:

Yah i don't believe all these comments about KB being super crowded 

u should go down sunday afternoon n see for yourself. honestly it's really way too crowded, the dark maze was packed full at times. not the safest but...

Guest Hitch
1 minute ago, Guest kreg said:

u should go down sunday afternoon n see for yourself. honestly it's really way too crowded, the dark maze was packed full at times. not the safest but...

Ya lor, go and see lor, kana sarbo again. So typical method of luring people to go in. 

Agreed some one commented, alway the same bunch of uncles there without failed. r

KB try harder !!! 

• G_M changed the title to Supporters of gay saunas bitching at each other calling other's bluff of crowds
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.