Male HQ

How To Cruise in Sauna / Pool / Gym + Cruising Etiquette - Guides For Newbies + How to tell if someone is cruising?(Compiled)

Guest scarlet

Guest Etiquettely

I have this cruising etiquette question that is bothering me for a while and hope to get some answers here.

Visited a few local saunas and been to the maze and dark places. Sometimes I get younger guys that cruised me or simply just grabbed me. I am not into younger guys, but I don't mind hugging and fondling with them. I would help to jerk them off if they want to. However, most of the time I am requested to suck them off. To me that is something very intimate, and I don't do it to any Tom, Dick & Harry. And, I do not think it is totally safe either. Moreover, I could not even have a good look at these people faces in the dark maze. And, some were obviously very discreet and reluctant go into the room with you where you could switch on the light and take a look at them.

I feel sorry having to turn down their requests to suck them off. Is it better for me to resist these people from the start and avoid all the hugging and fondling with them? What would most people do?

I have this cruising etiquette question that is bothering me for a while and hope to get some answers here.

Visited a few local saunas and been to the maze and dark places. Sometimes I get younger guys that cruised me or simply just grabbed me. I am not into younger guys, but I don't mind hugging and fondling with them. I would help to jerk them off if they want to. However, most of the time I am requested to suck them off. To me that is something very intimate, and I don't do it to any Tom, Dick & Harry. And, I do not think it is totally safe either. Moreover, I could not even have a good look at these people faces in the dark maze. And, some were obviously very discreet and reluctant go into the room with you where you could switch on the light and take a look at them.

I feel sorry having to turn down their requests to suck them off. Is it better for me to resist these people from the start and avoid all the hugging and fondling with them? What would most people do?

First of all, you must be a very attractive guy that everyone came after you, which I wish that I was the one, hehhehe

Second, if you are not into the young crowd, then you should cruise in gay sauna which frequenting by the matured guys. You should know which one they are?

Third, once you are willing to go to the dark maze, you have to be prepared to be touched, hugged etc. If you are unwilling, then just stay in the bright area. Nobody dare to do anything in the area. My opinion, the dark maze is to cater for those people who are ‘shy’ and people who dare to approach directly to the interested guy

There is one sauna here, which switch off or dim the light at certain hours to allow the opportunity for the ‘shy’ to make a move

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

I think the maze is dark for a good reason - ie, sights are not supposed to be impt in there B)

Hence, if one ventures into the maze, the last we shd be concerned is the looks of the other parties. To me, it's a place where I let my other senses do the work....the darkness oni adds 2 its sleazy feel :P

Oh, I also think it's ok not to be forced into some things you not comfy with - like anal and oral....esp. with strangers in the dark :ph34r::blink:

Guest Etiquettely
First of all, you must be a very attractive guy that everyone came after you, which I wish that I was the one, hehhehe

Well, I think anyone who is in the dark maze long enough will have a fair chance. Especially when it's getting late and people become less choosy as it approaches midnight.

Second, if you are not into the young crowd, then you should cruise in gay sauna which frequenting by the matured guys. You should know which one they are?

I guess you are right. I did see some gorgeous uncles, but not in great numbers.

Third, once you are willing to go to the dark maze, you have to be prepared to be touched, hugged etc. If you are unwilling, then just stay in the bright area. Nobody dare to do anything in the area. My opinion, the dark maze is to cater for those people who are ‘shy’ and people who dare to approach directly to the interested guy.

I have no problem about being touched, hugged, etc (as brothers should and do). As long as it does not inflict pain and expose me to STD, it's okay with me. Just curious about the common practice here at local saunas: Do people requesting to be sucked (without condom) always get it?

I think the maze is dark for a good reason - ie, sights are not supposed to be impt in there B)

Hence, if one ventures into the maze, the last we shd be concerned is the looks of the other parties. To me, it's a place where I let my other senses do the work....the darkness oni adds 2 its sleazy feel :P

Oh, I also think it's ok not to be forced into some things you not comfy with - like anal and oral....esp. with strangers in the dark :ph34r::blink:

basically the dark maze in gay saunas are meant for those shy guys who dare not to make first move in bright place ......... :lol:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

I think the maze is dark for a good reason - ie, sights are not supposed to be impt in there  B)

Hence, if one ventures into the maze, the last we shd be concerned is the looks of the other parties.  To me, it's a place where I let my other senses do the work....the darkness oni adds 2 its sleazy feel  :P

Oh, I also think it's ok not to be forced into some things you not comfy with - like anal and oral....esp. with strangers in the dark  :ph34r:   :blink:

basically the dark maze in gay saunas are meant for those shy guys who dare not to make first move in bright place ......... :lol:

And probably those that looks better in the dark. And in the dark they got higher chances of getting something.

Guest Observer
I think the maze is dark for a good reason - ie, sights are not supposed to be impt in there  B)

Hence, if one ventures into the maze, the last we shd be concerned is the looks of the other parties.  To me, it's a place where I let my other senses do the work....the darkness oni adds 2 its sleazy feel  :P

Oh, I also think it's ok not to be forced into some things you not comfy with - like anal and oral....esp. with strangers in the dark  :ph34r:   :blink:

I have observed how people prey on their targets at the sauna. Some would sit at lighted area to observe people passing by. And, if they saw someone they like, they fixed their eyes at that person. The moment that person stepped into the dark maze, they would follow him and try to locate him under the dim lighting of the dark maze.

And there are discreet people who would disappear immediately into the dark maze. Position at a good spot to observe people passing by. They would make the first move when they see the figure they like.

Not only in dark maze, similarly also at dark steambath room and dimmlighted dry sauna. Guys sitting side by side would try their hand to touch any part of other body or using foot to touch other foot. If there is any reaction, it shows the other party is interested and then the show goes on ...... :D

If in the bright lighted area, nobody dares to approach the other :lol:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

I have observed how people prey on their targets at the sauna. Some would sit at lighted area to observe people passing by. And, if they saw someone they like, they fixed their eyes at that person. The moment that person stepped into the dark maze, they would follow him and try to locate him under the dim lighting of the dark maze.

And there are discreet people who would disappear immediately into the dark maze. Position at a good spot to observe people passing by. They would make the first move when they see the figure they like.

hahaha :D that's the reason why i was commenting that saunagoers are shy to approach other in bright area and would only do it in dark maze area :lol:

... i think the reason, because if being rejected in bright area, would 'lost face', but in dark maze, just don't bother coz can't even see the face .... :oops:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

• 2 years later...
Guest newtothescene

Hello I would like to ask how do one cruise in Singapore toilet?

As in wat we have to wear, the actions etc.

Cos I think someone wanted to suck me off at West Mall toilet today but I was unaware and went off. He pulled his pants and underwear damn low to reveal his cock and his ass and looked at me. I just turned and left ): Damn wasted.

And can anyone suggest good times and places to cruise in the West area?

U seem to know it all, but you are asking just for the sake of asking. :twisted:

Well, tell you.... firstly, you gotta strip naked in the toilet and walk around, trying to arouse anyone who comes in.

Then you must go touch every single cock... remember touch every single cock, OK?

Then you will be able to find a cock to suck. Suck the cock near the urinal so that people can see you doing it, OK?

After which you will find yourself in the police station giving a beautiful statement of the above.

That's all for now, folks... :yuk:

Guest Member not logging in
U seem to know it all, but you are asking just for the sake of asking. :twisted:

Well, tell you.... firstly, you gotta strip naked in the toilet and walk around, trying to arouse anyone who comes in.

Then you must go touch every single cock... remember touch every single cock, OK?

Then you will be able to find a cock to suck. Suck the cock near the urinal so that people can see you doing it, OK?

After which you will find yourself in the police station giving a beautiful statement of the above.

That's all for now, folks... :yuk:

Thats not even funny calv. Didnt he already stated he is new to the scene. If u dont have anything constructive or suggestive to post, then dont post at all. Dont try to be funny or sarcastic or even trying to build certain image on yourself here.

Well, really, I am trying to be sacarstic... am glad that you got it, rather than do what I have suggested...

If you do have some constructive suggestions, then why didn't you post? Or rather, you are not even a member of the forum to own up your own postings...

Don't waste my time, MEMBER NOT LOGGIN IN.... :twisted:

haha ... wat Calv did was just for fun la.. dont take it seriously . From what he is saying, we all know that he is actually talking cock liao.. So dont be so serious about it ... Just Laugh la...

Anyway to newtothescene. anywhere, anytime is always the best to cruise. Cos it is always the timing thats crucial. When someone gives u the hint, thats the best time and place to cruise. Go and grab the opportunity.. but be careful, dont go grabbing a plain-clothes policeman's cock. Thats where the ending part of Calv's advice will come true.. !!!!

Edited by Triple8

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.

Not even funny how to laugh?

I just felt when Newtothescene posted the initial question, although very lame and innocent, but he did intented to get some serious feedback. Probably a very innocent young chap or a discreet married guy. With a response like that, probably Newtothescene has become Byebyetothescene forever or bye bye to the forum.

Based on Triple8 response, yes that is what we called constuctive and suggestive and a bit of funny comments!

Sorry calv, everyone.

Im predicting this topic will be in the Flaming room in an hour!

To newtothescene, what you have described is "cruising" already. All you have to do is go ahead. But don't assume he wants to suck you off. That's wrong. Maybe he wants to play but to have you suck him off?

• 2 months later...
Guest thinkerbox

i can never tell if someone is cruising. :(

either im taking their eye contact forgranted, or im just plain lousy at it. :\

also, how do you tell if someone is in a toilet cubicle having sex alr. or something? hahaha. that day i was at suntec convention toilet, and i was pretty sure there were 2 guys in the cubicle at one time. it was the squatting one, so there were steps, and i could only see one pair of legs. but judging from the shadow im pretty sure otherwise. :D

so besides from the shadows, the sounds (?) heh what are the other tell tale signs? im not daring enough to peep over from the top, or snap a picture from below.

anyone knows the answers to these questions? :)

Guest out of da box

Being curious is one thing but do you really want others to peep over from the top, or snap a picture from below when you are the one playing in the next cubicle?

also, how do you tell if someone is in a toilet cubicle having sex alr. or something? hahaha. that day i was at suntec convention toilet, and i was pretty sure there were 2 guys in the cubicle at one time. it was the squatting one, so there were steps, and i could only see one pair of legs. but judging from the shadow im pretty sure otherwise. :D

so besides from the shadows, the sounds (?) heh what are the other tell tale signs? im not daring enough to peep over from the top, or snap a picture from below.

LOL ....

Why are you concerning about whether someone is crusiing or not? :)

Are you a cruiser yourself?

The essential skill require for crusiing is to be able to identify gay presence in the public place. :)

If you want to know what's happening when 2 guys are inside the toilet cubicle, just knock the door & say the magic word "May I join in ?" :)

Let me know if you need a orientatoin on how-to-cruise ...:)

Hary

.... Think OUT-OF-PLU

Guest stArcruiseR

Signs you can pick up if someone is cruising in public places:

1. He is standing in front of the urinal for a long long time like have a prostat problem.

2. He keep washing his hands at the basin for a long long time as if he has Obsessive-compulsive mental disorders

3. He walk in and out of toilet cubicle pretending to talk tissue papers.

4. He keep walking round and around every floor of the shopping mall -- more hardworking than the security guard doing patrolling.

5. He is standing and leaning against anything in shopping mall, in mrt station -- pretending to wait for friends but is watching every man that passes by.

...... hey, everyone please participate and add on to this list. :rolleyes:

Signs you can pick up if someone is cruising in public places:

1. He is standing in front of the urinal for a long long time like have a prostat problem.

2. He keep washing his hands at the basin for a long long time as if he has Obsessive-compulsive mental disorders

3. He walk in and out of toilet cubicle pretending to talk tissue papers.

4. He keep walking round and around every floor of the shopping mall -- more hardworking than the security guard doing patrolling.

5. He is standing and leaning against anything in shopping mall, in mrt station -- pretending to wait for friends but is watching every man that passes by.

...... hey, everyone please participate and add on to this list. :rolleyes:

:) Above are the common 'behavior' found.

In additional ,those who own a phone, will pretend to be busy on the phone ...(either boring or trying to avoid suspicious from passerby...)

.Some energetic one, can cruise from one route to another ......(probably, cruise all MRT toilets ).

Guest gaydarr

It's all about gaydar. The way he looks at passerbys NOT CASUALLY, you can sense he is trying to catch the eyes of those goodlooking men.

If you are interested, when you pass him you purposely very briefly meet his eye like you recognise a long lost friend with that sudden recognition look in your expression. After that you slow down and turn very slightly to glance back to see if he is following. Then you walk to the darkest or quietest corner for him to approach.

For example, recently I was taking the escalator up to the MRT and there were a bunch of uncles waiting at the side pretending to be waiting for friends. As I glide upwards, I caught the eyes of one of the manly looking younger one.

I decided to take the escalator back down and he followed. We crossed the road to a dark alley. I turned to a dark corner and lean forward with my hands and my back facing him. The rush of excitement to my head as he understood my message and slowly pulled down my pants, caressing my buttocks and asking me," li si hor ta por sng li?" ( you let men play you--meaning getting fxxked by men)

To which I replied," li ai sng wa?" ( you want to play me?)

To which he replied with one finger up in my ass," song boh?" ( feel good?)

I nodded but I really don't know if I was clean down there after working late. Anyway, it is all his call if he mind or not.

Turned out that I was still clean after all. He took out a condom, put it on and forced me down on all fours and fxxked me doggy. He cummed rather quickly because he said he haven't had sex the whole week. I was barely warmed up. He said if I need more fxxks he can call his friend from the MRT. To which I declined because I don't fancy those other guys that I saw just now.

But he guarantee one of them is ta por wang ( man king-- good fxxker). Anyway, I told him I was supposed to be home. So I told him to help clean up my cb so I don't stain my underwear. He wanted my phone number but I gave him a fake number. :lol: It was intentional because then he will fxxk me up next time if we ever meet.

One thing I want to ask here--did anybody notice that the smell of sex can be extremely strong even after cleaning up? When I was taking off my underwear in the shower, I can still smell it. It is definitely not shit smell but the sweet smelling man smell of cock and cum even though my underwear was not stained. No it was not dirty underwear smell either. I wonder if it was some kind of hormone that he excreted while having sex to keep me sexually aroused because I can smell that on him after sex. Or was it me who excreted this hormone when being mated?

An obvious case is when a guy chooses to go next to you at the urinal and starts to steal glances at your dick. Then to attract your attention he might consciously fondle with his prick to excite u and signal to u.

I am actually wondering why do guys need to cruise in toilets and take the risks of playing in the cubicles and get embarrassed possibly??. Is it for the thrills?? These days there are so many i/net chat rooms, web sites eg BW to make contacts, arrange to meet and can hv fun in safer place.

Any views??

Guest curiosity

Hi Tinkerbox,

Hv u cruised since then and found the tips useful for u to recognise and connect with cruisers?? Tell us about it, lor.

From my experiences, a str8 man will not look into a guy's face for more than 10 sec. If someone eye-contacted you for more than 10 sec, congratulation --- 90% he is one !

Anyway, there is no hard-core str8 man .... they can be bent !!!

• 10 months later...
Guest TomCruiser

Hi everyone.

I'm new to this and tried my hand at cruising yesterday (Toa Payoh Central, Kiddy Palace). The prob is.. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CRUISE LEH!!

Do I wait outside the toilet, do i stand around at the sink/urinal, do i go into the cubicle and lock myself in and start to JO?? I wanted to just stand at the sink area, but paiseh because the straight guys may look at me one kind, or worse, call security..

I am damn confused but want to learn!! Can all the pro here (Especially those at Toa Payoh Central) please help meeeee?? Teach me how to cruise properly!! Thank U Thank U!.

OH ya, for those who want to know.. I am 20 176 65

Guest TomCruiser

oh i live here all my life and i din even know it's cruisy there...

I'm very sure there is some action going one! Last night i was there, most of the cubicles were locked for quite awhile. And the best thing was, you couldn't hear any sound behind the doors. I mean if your were pooping, i'm sure there would be some sounds right

in toilet used to have hole on wall..so you can pee thru. normally if the other guy is cruising he will show his cock atroking it to tempt you.

Now the newer toilet normally got no hole on wall.. so you seat on the tiolet and wait.. you can tap your leg under the particion showing your shoe as an invitation.

if he is interested he will tap his shoe too..

i used to cruise the toilet.. ther other guy will kneel and push his cock over to my side i will suck it.. but nowaday too dangerous as security too itght.. so i rather meet the guy outside and somewhere more private.

if you want to meet guys... here have a bunch of expereince and nice guys .

Or you can go to some nice spa like shogun or ten men.. lots of fun going on..

Cheer.. and have fun...:)

• 5 months later...
Guest Gustiano

Is there any protocol for hooking up in sauna? It seems that pple dun really talk in there tho. Is caressing an unknown stranger who walked pass you acceptable?

Another thing, is it "normal" for someone below 25 to visit such places? Cause it seems that it is more popular with people over 30s

Guest Guest

Because Understanding Your World Is the First Step to Conquering It

etc etc ......

This is so funny cos it is also quite true. Pspguy, thanks for putting a smile on my face - hope you are blessed with lots of hunting successes. :)

Guest ticklemeelmo

9. Gay sauna patrons are curious by nature and don’t want to miss out on anything. An average-looking man, by standing in a dark booth with the door half-ajar, can do just as well as the handsome athlete standing out in the open every time. Mystery will take inches off your stomach, add hair to your scalp and make you irresistible. That’s just the way it is.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

This is great stuff!!! I LOVE YOU pspguy!! MARRY ME!! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

10. Remember that you're not there to get a life time boyfriend. If someone offer you his mouth or ass in the dark, don't be choosy even his shape don't feel right.

Funny post...

but have to strongly disagree on this one, i rather go home with still a full load than to do that...

Guest pspguy

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

This is great stuff!!! I LOVE YOU pspguy!! MARRY ME!! I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh I am flattered. I always practice safe sex so we will talk about babies some other time. :lol:

Guest Guest

6. While inside, everybody’s name is Jason or Gary. There is no exception to this.

In sauna, whenever ppl asked from my name, i'll tell them i am GArY. what a coincidence. hahahahahahahaha

Guest ah keong

Point No 2 is funny and true. I was in FF sauna and a uncute guy was trying to catch my attention. I had eye contact with him and to quickly do "head rotation exercise" to let him know that it was an accident !!!

Could it be you have mistakenly walk into a 屈臣氏 ??? :lol: :whistle:

Oh, I mean I thought it's rather weird not to find common items like condoms and lubes in the rooms since everyone is promoting safe sex... Are we able to bring our own stuff into the sauna?

Guest pspguy

11. For bottoms, clean your ass before having sex. Don't left any shit inside your ass so your top won't be turned off to see brownish stain on his condom (or penis if you do raw). Except if you suspect that he has a fetish for shit.

12. Do not wear glasses. Use contact lens if you are far/near-sighted.

13. Don't even thinking of going to sauna if you are average or below average-looking.

14. And even if you are above average-looking, don't go to sauna if you are not at least athletic or well-built.

15. Don't go if you have a smelly body or mouth.

Guest overrated

11. For bottoms, clean your ass before having sex. Don't left any shit inside your ass so your top won't be turned off to see brownish stain on his condom (or penis if you do raw). Except if you suspect that he has a fetish for shit.

13. Don't even thinking of going to sauna if you are average or below average-looking.

14. And even if you are above average-looking, don't go to sauna if you are not at least athletic or well-built.

okay, you went from objectively funny to plain insulting, trying too hard bro...

Guest pspguy

these are not from me. someone use my nick - pspguy

6. While inside, everybody’s name is Jason or Gary. There is no exception to this.

no what.......my name is ah guan i tell everyone

chong yik guan.........why must tell lie? not famous somemore.

• G_M changed the title to How To Cruise in Sauna / Pool / Gym + Cruising Etiquette - Guides For Newbies + How to tell if someone is cruising?(Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M unlocked and unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.