Male HQ

Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Injection

Dr T

• Dr T changed the title to Human Growth Hormone (HGH) Injection

i like share my personal experience using H.G.H.

it was prescribed to me by my Primary Physician Dr Tng E.L. at Ng Teng Fong & i did it for 3 months. 

-it had a pain score of 3,

-i had to pay full price coz it was not subsidied,

-my body fat mass went down & i started gtg stares(checking me out) from strangers whenever i was having coffee@ Starbucks & that scared the hell out of me becoz honestly... H.G.H. only changed my physical appearance but everything else remained the same!

In Conclusion,

If u have thousands of dollars of disposable income, H.G.H. will definitely be a game changer for U, but u will/mite be poorer. 

On 7/9/2021 at 4:20 PM, 30yochinese said:

it was prescribed to me by my Primary Physician Dr Tng E.L. at Ng Teng Fong & i did it for 3 months. 

-my body fat mass went down & i started gtg stares(checking me out) from strangers whenever i was having coffee@ Starbucks & that scared the hell out of me becoz honestly... H.G.H. only changed my physical appearance but everything else remained the same!

In Conclusion,

If u have thousands of dollars of disposable income, H.G.H. will definitely be a game changer for U, but u will/mite be poorer. 

Thank you for sharing this!

Your profile name says you're 30 years old. May i ask why were you prescribed HGH at your age? Quite interested to know indication for your situation.

5 hours ago, Dr T said:

Thank you for sharing this!

Your profile name says you're 30 years old. May i ask why were you prescribed HGH at your age? Quite interested to know indication for your situation.

Gd question👍! When i was 21yo SGH diagnosed me with Panhypopituitarism. But from 22 to 32yo no doctor suggested giving me H.G.H.

17 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

Gd question👍! When i was 21yo SGH diagnosed me with Panhypopituitarism. But from 22 to 32yo no doctor suggested giving me H.G.H.

Oh i see. So for your case it's definitely recommended. 

Thanks for clarifying. Maybe you can consider just taking testosterone. It's more affordable and has positive effects on muscle and body fat among other benefits.

And we are also providing testosterone gels this mth for half price

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Doc, once I'm in Singapore maybe I'll go for a consulation. this is a good topic and I am interested too. My only problem is if it is also available in other countries like Germany or Philippines or Indonesia too?

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

On 7/13/2021 at 9:58 AM, Dr T said:

Thanks for clarifying. Maybe you can consider just taking testosterone. It's more affordable and has positive effects on muscle and body fat among other benefits.

hi Doctor,

thx for replying! my Endocrinologist prescribed me that but its messy applying Testosterone Gels on ur tummy, i highly don’t recommend that :(

21 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

hi Doctor,

thx for replying! my Endocrinologist prescribed me that but its messy applying Testosterone Gels on ur tummy, i highly don’t recommend that :(

That one is up to individual preference. It's true some don't like it. Some prefer it as it's less invasive

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Curious
On 7/9/2021 at 3:20 PM, 30yochinese said:

In Conclusion,

I hope you don't mind to share a bit more. How did it change your physical appearance? I read your posts in other threads, it seems you also look younger and stuffs. What were the things that made you decide to go to doctor for a check?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Forever youth
On 7/9/2021 at 9:58 AM, Dr T said:

Hey guys, check out my latest article here about HGH. TGIF!

https://www.pulse-clinic.com.sg/human-growth-hormone-hgh-injection

Hi Dr T, wondering what are the symptoms for HGH deficiency? I feel I was a late bloomer and then even in my late 20s I don't think I have a lot of secondary changes. People think I'm in my late teen. I don't have a lot of body hair, but full bush down there. My voice also not that deep.

On 8/27/2021 at 6:17 PM, Guest Forever youth said:

Hi Dr T, wondering what are the symptoms for HGH deficiency? I feel I was a late bloomer and then even in my late 20s I don't think I have a lot of secondary changes. People think I'm in my late teen. I don't have a lot of body hair, but full bush down there. My voice also not that deep.

Growth Hormone Deficiency Symptoms in Adults
Symptoms of growth hormone deficiency in adults can vary, and many adults who have this condition can experience a combination of the symptoms below.

• Anxiety and/or depression
  • Baldness (in men)
  • Decrease in sexual function and interest
  • Decreased muscle mass and strength
  • Difficult to concentration and lack of memory
  • Dry, thin skin
  • Elevated triglyceride levels
  • Fatigue and/or tiredness
  • Heart problems
  • High levels of LDL (the "bad") cholesterol
  • Insulin resistance
  • Lower tolerance to exercise
  • Reduced bone density, making you more susceptible to developing osteoporosis
  • Sensitivity to heat and cold
  • Very low energy levels
  • Weight gain, especially around the waist

Referenced from site: https://www.endocrineweb.com/conditions/growth-disorders/growth-hormone-deficiency-symptoms

On 8/27/2021 at 6:17 PM, Guest Forever youth said:

Hi Guest,

Thx for sharing👍this:

I don't have a lot of body hair, but full bush down there. 

After doing 6 months of H.G.H. daily injections, (1)the Doctor cfm i had delayed Puberty SO IT DID help me grow more muscular,

(2)more pubic hair? No, DOUBLE cfm no!

(3)dick is bigger? No, TRIPLE cfm no!!!

my Parents commented i looked different, more manly but tbh, i see the photos i took of myself in 2015...

I LOOK THE SAME, do i feel different? Yes, Physically better libido & feeling euphoria but A BIG HOLE IN MY WALLET LEH🤫

J

E

R

E

M

Y

:)

On 8/30/2021 at 5:24 PM, Dr T said:

First consult is $64.20

HGH injection starts from $728 per mth

FYI,

Dr Ben Ng charges $150 for his 1st consult. 

Public Hospitals (must b Singapore citizens hor...)charge btw $35 to $45 for consult but waiting time is a month. I did mine at NTF.GH & I ALMOST HANGED MYSELF COZ THE PHARMACIST GAVE ME THE DRUG BUT FORGOT TO CALL THE PHARMACEUTICAL-COMPANY'S Nurse & expected me to D.I.Y.

tbh,

given my profile,

Dr Tng approved for me to use it for life,in America it mite be covered by Insurance but over here...my Insurance Company: 傍大款, won't cover it :(

lol,

J :0)

Guest Forever youth
On 8/30/2021 at 8:35 PM, 30yochinese said:

Hi Guest,

Thx for sharing👍this:

I don't have a lot of body hair, but full bush down there. 

After doing 6 months of H.G.H. daily injections, (1)the Doctor cfm i had delayed Puberty SO IT DID help me grow more muscular,

(2)more pubic hair? No, DOUBLE cfm no!

(3)dick is bigger? No, TRIPLE cfm no!!!

my Parents commented i looked different, more manly but tbh, i see the photos i took of myself in 2015...

I LOOK THE SAME, do i feel different? Yes, Physically better libido & feeling euphoria but A BIG HOLE IN MY WALLET LEH🤫

J

E

R

E

M

Y

:)

Hi Jeremy,

thanks for sharing. 6x30x728 looks painful.

hope you are feeling much better now. Do you mind to share things that you suspect could be a delayed puberty? Like no forest down there or size of didi?

I am short and always the shortest in class, but still 165. I went to pediatrician when I was a teenager and doc said all ok. I assumed I am a late bloomer then. But no significant changes until now. I went to doctor like 5 years ago. Did a blood test, measure didi and stuffs. It was not exceptional, but all still within normal range. I was kinda disappointed because I still don't know the reason for my pre-pubescent look :(

On 8/31/2021 at 1:35 PM, Guest Forever youth said:

Hi Jeremy,

hope you are feeling much better now. Do you mind to share things that you suspect could be a delayed puberty? Like no forest down there or size of didi?

I am short and always the shortest in class, but still 165. I went to pediatrician when I was a teenager and doc said all ok. I assumed I am a late bloomer then. But no significant changes until now. I went to doctor like 5 years ago. Did a blood test, measure didi and stuffs. It was not exceptional, but all still within normal range. I was kinda disappointed because I still don't know the reason for my pre-pubescent look :(

Hi Guest,

Do you mind to share things that you suspect could be a delayed puberty? Like no forest down there or size of didi?

- its too long for me to write/share it here. U can call me on Telegram. i promise to 🤫abt our conversation(my promise by oath).

every Doctor who examined me all said:

"We've never seen a Chinese guy who doesn't have an Adam's Apple."

So i guess that's a clear indication i have/suffer from delayed puberty, J :0)

On 8/31/2021 at 1:35 PM, Guest Forever youth said:

Hi Jeremy,

Why the need to talk to u over the phone?

1983: Professor Wong H.B. said "A"

in 1985: Dr Teoh Hoon Cheow said "B"

8-8-2004: Dr Loh Lih Ming said "C"

& finally Dr Tng E.L. said "D" in 2015

Guest Forever youth
On 8/31/2021 at 1:33 PM, 30yochinese said:

Hi Guest,

Do you mind to share things that you suspect could be a delayed puberty? Like no forest down there or size of didi?

- its too long for me to write/share it here. U can call me on Telegram. i promise to 🤫abt our conversation(my promise by oath).

every Doctor who examined me all said:

"We've never seen a Chinese guy who doesn't have an Adam's Apple."

So i guess that's a clear indication i have/suffer from delayed puberty, J :0)

They have seen other races without Adam's apple meh? I have it but I remember it was quite late compared to my peers, same with the forest down there. I'm not comfortable to telegram at the moment, but I will reach out to you when I'm ready. Thanks for sharing!

On 8/31/2021 at 2:49 PM, Guest Forever youth said:

They have seen other races without Adam's apple meh? I have it but I remember it was quite late compared to my peers, same with the forest down there. I'm not comfortable to telegram at the moment, but I will reach out to you when I'm ready. Thanks for sharing!

No worries, at the end of the day, hearing my testimony gives you a Patient Perspective. I rather u see a Doctor, jiayou :)

• 1 month later...
On 7/13/2021 at 9:58 AM, Dr T said:

Doc. Are you refering to Androgel and pm me the price?

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 3/15/2022 at 10:49 AM, mulasapuso said:

is the injection one shot or daily?

it is daily injection. But it comes in a pen and the needle is very small You wont even feel it. Can book appt online here: www.pulse-clinic.com.sg/booking

• 4 months later...
On 4/8/2022 at 1:00 AM, Yeryk said:

Hi Dr T.

I need to ask is there any side effects or contradictions taking HGH (injections) and having Covid-19, or vaccination?

I was prescribed H.G.H. 5 years ago by Dr Tng Eng Loon, no side effects. I mite consider doing another round of it... 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2022 at 7:23 PM, Guest HGH said:

Hi Dr T, if I'm found suitable for HGH and I start on it, must I be on it for life?

If you don't have low growth hormone and you are taking it for anti aging effects, you can choose to take as long as you like and can stop whenever you want to. Most patients continue as long as they can afford it or as long as they want to continue having the effects

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.