Male HQ

Confession #3

BlinkOnce

5 minutes ago, BlinkOnce said:

"I'm approaching mid 30s and I've only dated one person. I feel like I'm just going to grow old and be alone all by myself and I'm trying to be okay with it. Maybe I will adopt a dog in my life to keep me company in the future."

I know its difficult but we need some patience. 

Unrequited love interests were my only theme before i reached 38 years old. So have faith in yourself - sometimes it's only that the right person has not appeared. 

Dogs are great company and family members.. but we are their only important thing in the world other than food.. so be sure u are ready to love them back that much 😉

3 hours ago, BlinkOnce said:

"I'm approaching mid 30s and I've only dated one person. I feel like I'm just going to grow old and be alone all by myself and I'm trying to be okay with it. Maybe I will adopt a dog in my life to keep me company in the future."

I think almost all gay men would have this feeling especially living in a city where marriage still remains illegal. I feel the same way too… that’s why I have a ton of plants 🤓 maybe you should get a dog for the better of your mental health 😇

On 7/10/2021 at 1:47 AM, BlinkOnce said:

In your mid 30s you may be too young to define your life by lack of relationship.  How about a career, a passion for art, literature, and other intellectual endeavors?   All this complemented by a healthy sexuality that attracts to the gay scene and increases the chances of landing in a successful relationship? 

On 7/10/2021 at 2:47 PM, BlinkOnce said:

I definitely don't think you are alone in this! It's hard to find your soul mate, with everything that's going on. But I always believe in the idea that, if you never cast your net out, you will never be able to catch any fish. 

Will you meet a lot of failed relationships in between? Definitely. 

Will you have a lot of heart aches? Definitely.

But at the end of the day, what do you take away from these experiences? Nothing we ever do is by random. Understand what you want, what you don't want, move on and find the one for you. 

If you choose to adopt a dog to keep you company, you can do that as well. But do not do that as a sort of last resort kind of method. We make a lot of choices in our everyday lives, this is yet another choice. As long as you know what you are in for, go for the ride, and enjoy the view on the way.

Good luck!

Offering a variety of massage techniques to suit each client's needs!

Incall with shower @ Tiong Bahru
1 hour: $70, 1.5 hours: $100, 2 hours $140
Juagen/Manhood: $35 (15 mins), $65 (30 mins)

All other methods of communication do look into my thread!
WhatsApp Me |  Massage Thread on BW | Telegram Channel for Availability and Promotions