Male HQ

9’inch shorten to 3’ inch after vaccination

Guest Wasted

4 hours ago, Guest Wasted said:

What a bullshit!  It should be against the law to publish such blatant lies.

From his looks in this prank video this guy is probably a fatso where his 3 inches are true: they are and have always been the total length of his 'kukubird'.

1 hour ago, Steve5380 said:

What a bullshit!  It should be against the law to publish such blatant lies.

From his looks in this prank video this guy is probably a fatso where his 3 inches are true: they are and have always been the total length of his 'kukubird'.

I can understand your anger against blatant lies about vaccines.

However, this "clip" posted by the thread starter is vexatious, the clip had been shortened and the punchline is therefore missing.  I feel singaporeuncensored was duped into posting this truncated video - singaporeuncensored should go after the person they quoted, "adminsgfollowsall" for causing them grief.  

3 minutes ago, yhtang said:

I can understand your anger against blatant lies about vaccines.

However, this "clip" posted by the thread starter is vexatious, the clip had been shortened and the punchline is therefore missing.  I feel singaporeuncensored was duped into posting this truncated video - singaporeuncensored should go after the person they quoted, "adminsgfollowsall" for causing them grief.  

If it is of any help, this is the original version.

https://www.facebook.com/DrJasonLeong/videos/a-painful-confession-longer-versionthanks-for-all-the-supportive-comments-i-deci/2997942607114771/?__so__=permalink&__rv__=related_videos

Truth be told, even knowing the video was very much tongue in cheek, I did not find it amusing.

the video can be critisised from a different angle:

It might demotivate people to get vaccinated if they don't understands it's a joke...

Surely any jokes preventing people to get vaccinated are inappropriate.

Edited by singalion

5 hours ago, Guest Fucked! said:

One week into my first dose, I have noticed a reduction in sperm production during jerking.  Anyone share same experience?

please stop talking shit 🤦‍♂️ 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.