Male HQ

Just a question..

Wiwib

54 minutes ago, Wiwib said:

Do you meet for fun first the talk about later or you can be chat friend first and proceed from there?

It depends lah. Some like to take it slow. Some, not so much. And that's why they end up hurt, for rushing. 

2 minutes ago, Zealouslogue said:

It depends lah. Some like to take it slow. Some, not so much. And that's why they end up hurt, for rushing. 

Ah okay, caused I know dating app majority is looking for fun even though they put seeking for ltr etc.

14 minutes ago, Wiwib said:

Ah okay, caused I know dating app majority is looking for fun even though they put seeking for ltr etc.

Some do genuinely seek LTR. They do prefer to be chat friends first, get to know each other then meet and take it from there... 

17 hours ago, Zealouslogue said:

Some do genuinely seek LTR. They do prefer to be chat friends first, get to know each other then meet and take it from there... 

Thank you so much for sharing, I hope I can get to meet the genuinely one someday. :)

17 hours ago, 183-15 said:

Agree with @Zealouslogue but that number is really really less. Nevertheless, I have chatted with people from Grindr and have become friends or gone on dates with/without fun. So @Wiwib do keep an open mind.

Yeah. am still keeping an open mind. Chatted with a guy recently and I thought we can click but kinda found out that he's interest is just doing investment, kept asking about my financial management. 😥

1 hour ago, Wiwib said:

Yeah. am still keeping an open mind. Chatted with a guy recently and I thought we can click but kinda found out that he's interest is just doing investment, kept asking about my financial management. 😥

Oh dear. Hugs, hugs. 

1 hour ago, Wiwib said:

Thank you so much for sharing, I hope I can get to meet the genuinely one someday. :)

I'm sure you will, dear. :)

4 minutes ago, 183-15 said:

Aww…so many hugs in this nice weather, getting warmer 🙂

yeah! feel so warm with everyone hugs.🥰

11 hours ago, cutejack said:

Met a guy at... We exchange contacts. When I WhatsApp he said my WhatsApp profile is not me n I'm being dishonest n blocked me. What a psycho.

Some people are like that. Hugs. 😘

On 7/12/2021 at 12:53 AM, cutejack said:

Met a guy at... We exchange contacts. When I WhatsApp he said my WhatsApp profile is not me n I'm being dishonest n blocked me. What a psycho.

Yeah, it really depends. If exchanging contacts that fast can easily means seeking for fun. There are these type where they will just block to their liking. I once met a person and kinda have my profile picture. That point of time, I was kinda chubby and I chatted with him (he's a Caucasian). The worst thing he said that I am fat etc but he himself not any better. I am still hurt and I decided to lose off my weight. I ran every night and lost 20 plus kg within the span of 6 months. Maybe he's word is kinda motivation for me. haha

6 hours ago, Wiwib said:

Yeah, it really depends. If exchanging contacts that fast can easily means seeking for fun. There are these type where they will just block to their liking. I once met a person and kinda have my profile picture. That point of time, I was kinda chubby and I chatted with him (he's a Caucasian). The worst thing he said that I am fat etc but he himself not any better. I am still hurt and I decided to lose off my weight. I ran every night and lost 20 plus kg within the span of 6 months. Maybe he's word is kinda motivation for me. haha

Call it blessing in disguise 

7 minutes ago, cutejack said:

Call it blessing in disguise 

Yeah, I believe another door will be open for you. :)

Just now, Wiwib said:

Yeah, I believe another door will be open for you. :)

I'm not hunting for relationship or what. First time ever, someone called me dishonest for keep a model face in WhatsApp profile. I mean I didnt say that's me n profile pic can be anyone or anything, right? We made out first before exchanging contact. I'm shocked. Seriously, asshole guy. 

On 7/10/2021 at 8:03 PM, Wiwib said:

Do you meet for fun first the talk about later or you can be chat friend first and proceed from there?

Unfortunately, there is no magic one fits all response to your question.

You need to know what your other part expects (or not expects).

Fun and go (no talk) or to get to know you better first and then maybe fun.

Same from some fun only experiences friendships can start if you figure out, you have plenty things in common.

People, their expectations are just too different to have real guideline.

It must just evolve from the moment...  cannot be predicted, nothing can be planned.

Just do and see how it goes....

I know you're not clearer than before. but it's just like this...

1 hour ago, singalion said:

Unfortunately, there is no magic one fits all response to your question.

You need to know what your other part expects (or not expects).

Fun and go (no talk) or to get to know you better first and then maybe fun.

Same from some fun only experiences friendships can start if you figure out, you have plenty things in common.

People, their expectations are just too different to have real guideline.

It must just evolve from the moment...  cannot be predicted, nothing can be planned.

Just do and see how it goes....

I know you're not clearer than before. but it's just like this...

Understand, have to really depends what goes on after

People need to seriously manage their expectations. Don't expect the guy who turns up to be exactly your type. What are the chances of that happening? Do you think you will be his exact type? Unless you learn how to manage your expectations, don’t waste other people’s time. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2021 at 10:33 PM, cutejack said:

I'm not hunting for relationship or what. First time ever, someone called me dishonest for keep a model face in WhatsApp profile. I mean I didnt say that's me n profile pic can be anyone or anything, right? We made out first before exchanging contact. I'm shocked. Seriously, asshole guy. 

I suppose he could have asked you if that was your picture 

In life everyone expect the best of the best. There are times where I could say they have their own preferences. Y must we be discrimination about everyone. Doesn't mean the guy is ugly fat chub bear stocky. All and all it's the same. Everyone is not prefect in looks or body. Just accept them for who they are. And u shall see the difference in each and everyone. Everyone loved to portray their fantasies as hoping to get a handsome or fit or whatsoever. But in reality it's not easy but people are easily discriminated as their looks and body doesn't suit them. Be yourself love yourself share the feeling even if they don't suit your taste. U will know their individual potential.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2021 at 3:30 PM, Naveyafluz said:

Any ways are fine as long as both agree to it

Agreed, expectation met for both.

But I'm a more chat person. Have gotten in touch with some BW members that are really aggressive, begining the chat asking if I want to fuck him 😓 even though I make my point about chatting first, he gave more and more lewd suggestions until I had to block him from chat. Expectation mismatch lol 😅

• 1 month later...