Male HQ

Amazon, Lazada or Shopee. Which is better?

Guest DQ1980

Guest DQ1980

I usually buy from store but with the pandemic, I am forced to buy online. But which one is really good? Amazon, Lazada or Shopee? Share your experience as soon as possible as I need to buy something.

Shoppe if you want stuff to reach you within days but if you don't mind waiting for 2 weeks including air freight then Amazon. 

Shoppe got coupons etc...

Amazon have stuff that shoppe don't carry not amazon.sg I still prefer amazon USA. 

I almost never buy from Amazon SG and stuck to Amazon US. Why? fucking expensive prices for the same items I buy over in US. To be clear, I am talking about items that are of interest to me.  Example, a series of Mandalorian collectables sold in both SG and US site. It cost a lot more to get from SG. And also SG is very limited in items sold. If I am compiling a shopping list of things to buy, I rather get it from the US and fly them in cheaper, surprisingly. And sometimes you got to read delivery clause carefully the items you order from Amazon SG, the items might not be locally stored and ready to send to you. It might need to be ship in from the US or somewhere else before they could send it to you. As I said, it depends on the item you want. If so, check the US online pricing. It might be cheaper.

I use Shopee a few times, and now I rather get from LAZADA now. Shopee and I do not have a good buying experience, heheh. For me, that was in the earlier days of their startup. Might have improved now. One order took instead of days.. it took 1 month for a few packs of artificial sugar if I know I could have walked downstairs to get it from the shop. They sold those 1,600 pills packs instead of the 350 pills, which was why I wanted to order from them online. No reason given or if stock was a problem (just a refund, that's it). This was before COVID. Another time just a few family large packs of G7 Vietnam Coffee, order went missing. Teething problems? Maybe. Anyway, this was before they began doing all the heavily promotions to compete now with other online shopping sites.

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

• 2 weeks later...

I am using all 3

Amazon.de (Prime, Fresh ) for Germany

Lazada ,  Amazon SG and Amazon US for Singapore

Shopee for Philippines

I'm really turned-on if both heads (the head above and the head below) are both functioning well

https://asianguysgonewild.newtumbl.com

https://linktr.ee/riverrobles  

WQPofyr.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.