Guest Guest

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest
14 minutes ago, Guest Frd said:

Is white shorts there ?

Geez....just go and see lah...he wore dark blue pants today. Do not know why.

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, joey awesome said:

Wow seem the white shorts guy like very hot...he is ang mao?

He chinese lah...very hot? Not VERY hot but not bad lah...strange man...wore dark blue pants on big bed. Strong cock..shoot many times.

Guest Now
1 hour ago, Guest White said:

Is white shorts there ?

No sigh of white shorts or blue pants.

Got a Chinese worker their sleeping, but

not able to hve fun with him cos he just sleep, stupid  idiot., go there sleep....

7 hours ago, Guest Now said:

No sigh of white shorts or blue pants.

Got a Chinese worker their sleeping, but

not able to hve fun with him cos he just sleep, stupid  idiot., go there sleep....

Haha..ya la.ppl.wanna do group.fun.aslo cannot liao.he sleep.at the center at the big bed some more.

Guest Guest

Those who had fun with this white shorts guy, please tell us your experience with this straight man. ! Looks like he is very popular..a hong pai!

16 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Those who had fun with this white shorts guy, please tell us your experience with this straight man. ! Looks like he is very popular..a hong pai!

i thought was the boy with pacifier ?

the whiteshort guy is play hard to get type - so how can be hong pai leh.

was just a "advertising" to lurk into the sauna in shogun ?

Guest super kay poh.
1 hour ago, Guest White said:

White shorts ?

yep, white shorts guy wears vintage 80's style tennis shorts worn by men and old uncles,

Eg.

Image result for vintage 80s white tennis shorts pics

Related imageImage result for vintage 80s white tennis shorts pics

And he wears conservative eye glasses, makes him look like civil serv or teacher like.

On 5/6/2018 at 7:27 PM, Guest Disappointed said:

Didn’t see any white shorts there

he will usu sleep outside but once gotten his wanted target then he will move into a room, if not w his regular pal

but he doesnt top (unless u only want to cream)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
26 minutes ago, Guest White said:

White shorts there ?

Whats with your obsession with him? Keep on asking if he is there. Had anyone replied you before? Geez..there are other cocks there lah. Why you like him so much?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I just left shogun. I finally saw White shorts guy. He came in at 1am, he wear blue polo shirt and white shorts. His white shorts like the old fashion kind my father wear. Unlike old man who wear loose, this man shorts is tight fit. I cannot stand him as he look so arrogrant and proud. Can see his lan jiao bulge out from his white shorts and can see his backside shape. He sleep on big bed upstairs leg wide wide. I went near to admire his lan jiao . Can see shape. Than saw a man start to touch him..his bulge get bigger and bigger..after a while few people came and attack his lanjiao non stop. After he shoot, he wash up. After a while I saw him again on big bed..now he get attack again...his cock head kena rub and rub and rub non stop! I like to see him like this...proud man like beg his attacker to stop..his attacker look like sissy man.after shoot, sissy man rub non stop! I got touch his balls and his muscular thighs. Next time i see him, i will suck his lan jiao through his white shorts and make him shoot his sperm inside again and again. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest now
13 hours ago, Lean and big dick said:

Hi going now. Anyone wanna join me for early fun.

Yeah, going there now, looking for the China worker man, heard he's good with big package to offer,

If not than the white shorts guy, still longing to get him to a room.

• 2 months later...
55 minutes ago, Sknyyob said:

Sure. Daddy Pm me. I will be a good son.,

Got 1 old man daddy who likes to milk and milk men...the white shorts guy who is known to have a very strong cock was said to cry amd beg him to stop torturing his lan jiao...you can try!

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Got 1 old man daddy who likes to milk and milk men...the white shorts guy who is known to have a very strong cock was said to cry amd beg him to stop torturing his lan jiao...you can try!

Don’t like to be milked. I like to drink instead. But how is the crowd there?

Guest Uncle toot
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

He also attacked me one night at the roof top big bed. I pushed his hands away even though he was very tender caressing me all over. He stopped but always started again when I'm too tired and sleepy. 

In the end, I had to turn over and press my cock against the bed so that he cannot touch it. 

Unfortunately, that also pressed down on my balls and that's painful so I had to expose my balls. He then tickled my balls and licked them. I still refused to budge. 

Finally he started to slowly licking my asshole as well. I thought he said he dislike asshole for dirty and smelly. I still refused to budge and I expected that he'll start fingering me. When he did that, I cannot help myself but wiggled my bottoms to try to escape his fingers. He quickly slid his hand under me and grabbed my cock. He even sat on my thighs and pinned me down. 

This老狐狸 grabbed onto my cock while he slowly slowly used his fingers to drill my hole. I knew what he wanted from me. I started leaking precum onto his hand as he milked me by pumping my ass with his fingers. He expertly used my precum to twiddle my pee hole to give me pleasures that I didn't want. 

This is not the first time he milked me. I know he's an expert and I didn't want to give in to him because he can milk me totally dry and I lose all interest for sex later. I got up and gather my towel to escape from him. Luckily he didn't follow me. This type of play a little bit is ok for some fun but not worth giving my whole load.

On 9/28/2018 at 11:02 PM, Guest Guest said:

Would love to meet this old man daddy! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Curious
17 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

White shorts cock was played for hours just now at gym area...amazing sight!! I want to join but he kick me away. Who else saw???

This white shorts guy seems to be extremely popular... so what's his attraction?

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Got a few hunks or hunkles at shogun. They are popular..who are your favourite guys there?

I dunno anyone of them personally. But based on my memory, I vaguely remember there is 1 hunk who likes to do in the big mattresss in the 1st floor maze. Do u know him in person? Or any other hunks to recommend?

6 hours ago, tyan said:

I dunno anyone of them personally. But based on my memory, I vaguely remember there is 1 hunk who likes to do in the big mattresss in the 1st floor maze. Do u know him in person? Or any other hunks to recommend?

I can think of 4...

1-ruby player type man, crew cut, firece look, very very manly, not handsome look, good beefy body and thighs...rare he go to shogun 

2-floppy hair big size hunk...look like off season bodybuilder type..like to fuck uncles ..mid 30s.

3-tall man, always gym in shogun...come in afternoon.

4-white shorts guy

Body wise, I like guy 1 best, look wise also guy 1, he is not gd look, but fierce super manly look and macho manners  

Cock wise, white shorts guy as his cock cam shoot many times.

• G_M changed the title to Shogun's White Shorts Guy
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.