Male HQ

Shogun's White Shorts Guy

Guest Guest

1 hour ago, Guest Hot hunk said:

Went this evening around 6pm and I saw a Chinese fit guy getting groped by so many people so I joined in too. 

Did anyone see him or manage to get him in a room? lol

White shorts? Saw him got sucked with his cock out of his tight shorts. He was surrounded by other men many groping his chest, thighs, balls arms..

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
Guest Guest

White shorts guy was on his knees while being jerked by another person. Finally his big cock spurt sperm all over the mattress on the deck next to gym.. so hot to watch!

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

So happening. I was upstairs and saw a man in white t shirt and white shorts on big bed. People held his arms and legs apart. 1 guy place his hands against tell the chest of the t shirt guy to prevent him from moving. His hard cock was sticking out of his shorts a guy was sucking that cock like a hungry wolf and many hands touch the balls and body of the guy. He let out a roar as I think he shot. The t shirt guy kept saying ‘cannot Liao, lan Jiao cannot liao’ in Chinese but the guys don’t care and his cock was pumped again many times. The man look so strong, not a fat uncle. Who knows who this t shirt man is? His age etc?

On 7/9/2021 at 4:52 PM, Guest Guest said:

So happening. I was upstairs and saw a man in white t shirt and white shorts on big bed. People held his arms and legs apart. 1 guy place his hands against tell the chest of the t shirt guy to prevent him from moving. His hard cock was sticking out of his shorts a guy was sucking that cock like a hungry wolf and many hands touch the balls and body of the guy. He let out a roar as I think he shot. The t shirt guy kept saying ‘cannot Liao, lan Jiao cannot liao’ in Chinese but the guys don’t care and his cock was pumped again many times. The man look so strong, not a fat uncle. Who knows who this t shirt man is? His age etc?

Strange. Can one wear shorts and tee in the sauna. I tot only towel is allowed? Unless maybe he is the staff. 

• G_M changed the title to Shogun's White Shorts Guy
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.