Male HQ

Bored Guest Troll with dumb / inane topic! (compiled)

JyT

I do not know why but to the guest who always start new topic I felt that you are like provoking us. Why don't just create a new account and start a new topic rather then changinging name etc. Hmm I felt suspecious on guest 

9 hours ago, mate69 said:

Mary is it?

Mary is one of them.  But it is impossible to know who is behind the disguise of "Guest". 

10 hours ago, JyT said:

I do not know why but to the guest who always start new topic I felt that you are like provoking us. Why don't just create a new account and start a new topic rather then changinging name etc. Hmm I felt suspecious on guest 

Yes,  so many new topics are initially so dumb that  one can understand that the poster wants to remain anonymous as "guest".

But even the dumbest new topics can develop into interesting discussions or conversations if the right people participate,  and therefore it is desirable that "topic" is something liberally wide.

21 hours ago, JyT said:

My exect thoughts! These guests have no shame! People must conform to society's expectations!

Guest U tell me
9 hours ago, Guest Deeraj29 said:

Don't blame the clown for being a clown. Ask yourself why you keep going back to the circus. 

Where else can u find fun and entertainment beside the circus? 

Its true that this is a public forum so anyone can post anything.

But its a rare common space in a relative conservative society. No need for nuisance posts or topics to provoke ppl. For social wreckers, there are more productive venues to spend ur energy. I know NGOs who could do with ur energy.

3 hours ago, Guest kumar101 said:

So it is the user @chia who is plauging the forum for years has already been busted and now making revenge to the moderator.

What we still don't understand why he is causing havoc here and have the moderators so much.

• G_M locked this topic
  • 1 year later...

Our souls or some called spirits, have been recycled trillions of times in this vast multiverse, taking on a multitude of forms. Yes, endless reincarnations. We are simply spirits in a human existence.

Guest Tyler222

Aiyo! Covid everywhere. Today is grandmas birthday. They are asking me to buy large fish for celebration. I'm afraid to buy. I might get covid. Fish might have covid too. So where is the safe place?

Guest 犯贱冰冰
8 minutes ago, single42 said:

nowhere is safe.. stay at home and tell ur grandma.. i am so sorry.. i am afraid to get covid and die and i think fish also have covid.  so no fish for u ok grandma. 

LOL

LOL

Guest JACKSON GALAXY
4 hours ago, Guest iThink said:

I think cats are gays cos they are temperament and do catwalk

Clap, clap, clap. 

Bingo, 

And cats fuck and mate shamelessly and scream father scream mother when kena mounted.

Same you like you know who. 

Lol.

• G_M changed the title to Bored Guest Troll with dumb / inane topic! (compiled)
Guest Ken21

Actually his fetish is annoying. Only that his dick is big so I'm keeping him. I told him ok to release inside me but really tiring in my armpit and also messy.

4 minutes ago, Guest Ken21 said:

Actually his fetish is annoying. Only that his dick is big so I'm keeping him. I told him ok to release inside me but really tiring in my armpit and also messy.

Does he grind your armpit until he cums? 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.