Male HQ

what to do since its now: "Return to Phase 2 (Heightened Alert)"?

30yochinese

the gyms are closed, boo,
Saunas are closed, boohoohoo,
alot of our freedom & fun has been taken away since ( 20 July 2021 ) Return to Phase 2 (Heightened Alert).

i like to share a joke... hope u laugh. when the G closed the cinemas... i said," i think our dear P.A.P. never watch movie... that's why they close the cinema."

when they closed the gym i thought: "Why they close gyms... don't tell me Health Minister want to skip his gym sessions ah? our Ministers really don't have a life... close this, close that."

forgive me for whining, ( in 2019) i saw Miss Athena Ng, she's a Principal Psychologist@ NTF hospital & she taught me this, i hope u benefit from this:

everything has a value. (1) the activity gives u a sense of achievement, & (2) u enjoy it. Can you rank for me (1) & (2) ON  A SCALE OF 1-10, 1 means u don't enjoy it & it doesn't give u a sense of ach.

So here's my thoughts... on what u can do during the current Phase 2 (H.A.) from a gay man's perspective:

1. go for a massage@ a home-based-masseur.
    ACHIEVEMENT INDEX: 8/10      ENJOYMENT LEVEL: 10/10

2. exercise at a park/fitness corner. ACH: 10/10    Enjoyment: 6/10 Subjective.

3. meet up with old friends. ACH: 10/10 Enjoyment: 6/10 Subjective.

the list goes on & on... hope u guys cope well during this time 😃

A manifestation of the theory pf Evolution take place. Love your attitude as local politicians always mentioned this : " 山不转路转,路不转人转。“ 

You are one of the impressive young people that I have noticed in BW. 

On 7/25/2021 at 7:57 AM, GKS said:

A manifestation of the theory pf Evolution take place. Love your attitude as local politicians always mentioned this : " 山不转路转,路不转人转。“ 

You are one of the impressive young people that I have noticed in BW. 

Hi @GKS

i am not young... thx for the compliment but if i were married... i have 3 kids, lol

& U are as wise as me... Just that i have better articulation in my thoughts & writing 👍