Male HQ

TRUE STORY: my Boss, age 40s went to the KTV...now the whole company knows.

30yochinese

my Boss, nice chap, has kids, i'm not sure when his "going to KTV" started. M.O.H. publicly identified him as a patron to a K.T.V. & suddenly the whole company knows. what were we thinking?

"if he was infected... then ev'one in the office who had contact with him will Quarantine... better stay away from him."

"He's the Director( of the company)  & earns 5-figure... why he wastes money at K.T.V.?"

"on the outside he's a kind boss, has gd leadership... now we know he has a dark side... i wonder how "HAM SUP" is he when he's with the Hostess..."

"my Boss goes to K.T.V. means he is horny... did he personally pay for his visits... or he claimed under "Entertainment" under the Company?"

LOL

Edited by 30yochinese

HAHAHAHA 活该

I feel bad for the wife and the kids though. 

Because of them, they go around infect others. Spread to wet supermarket and hawker center. 

Now, government have to regulate safe distancing measures and businesses are suffering! We also have to tap into more relief funds to aid them... 

3 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

my Boss, nice chap, has kids, i'm not sure when his "going to KTV" started. M.O.H. publicly identified him as a patron to a K.T.V. & suddenly the whole company knows. what were we thinking?

"if he was infected... then ev'one in the office who had contact with his will Quarantine... better stay away from him."

"He's the Director( of the company)  & earns 5-figure... why he wastes money at K.T.V.?"

"on the outside he's a kind boss, has gd leadership... now we know he has a dark side... i wonder how "HAM SUP" is he when he's with the Hostess..."

"my Boss goes to K.T.V. means he is horny... did he personally pay for his visits... or he claimed under "Entertainment" under the Company?"

LOL

Isn't it the same as gays visiting sauna / onsen / health spa looking for fun outside / exhibit? Its in general lust loh. Makes no difference. Mental model should change a bit. Its only you guys never kena the virus. 

Edited by Kimochi

15 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

Isn't it the same as gays visiting sauna / onsen / health spa looking for fun outside / exhibit? Its in general lust loh. Makes no difference. Mental model should change a bit. Its only you guys never kena the virus. 

U are right👍& i think the situation is MADE WORST coz these girls come from neighbouring countries, so innocent... so daring... when they wear sexy or showing their “skin”... all men( except Gays ) will lust to be with them. 

The most important is he did not bring his personal life to work. Do not mix both work and personal life. Everyone has a choice to live the life he/she wanted. Not knowing the reason why he visited is a judgemental view.

On 7/24/2021 at 9:02 AM, 30yochinese said:

U are right👍& i think the situation is MADE WORST coz these girls come from neighbouring countries, so innocent... so daring... when they wear sexy or showing their “skin”... all men( except Gays ) will lust to be with them. 

I find it fascinating looking at the posters of the girls/KTV hostesses they use in their promo. They look like manga/anime type 小妹妹 except with no boobs and no butts. 

Love. 

• 2 months later...
On 7/25/2021 at 3:18 AM, Chukie Guido said:

I am not sure why you bring this up and think that he should be shamed for going to KTV.  What is the difference between and CEO/Director and a janitor who goes to a KTV? They both go because they like it and it is a thrill.  The virus exposure will affect any person it does not care if CEO/director or not.  Why shame this person and not shame everyone who goes to a KTV.  And why not shame everyone who goes and gets a naughty massage, goes to a gay club or goes to a regular club?  I don't understand the post.  Is it that he is going to be embarrassed about being caught at the KTV?  Don't hundreds of men go to these clubs...some married some not?  Being identified as having been in contact with a COVID positive person is bad regardless of where you were when you got it.  Also, Singapore has been shut down for international travel for a long time (except those who are coming back to Singapore as residents).  Why would these KTV be filled with foreign women having higher rated of virus infections than other places?  I am lost here.  Anyhow, this whole post has be scratching my head...I guess I am missing the point here. 

Couldn't help but wonder why the serious tone. Are you truly concerned that the OP's boss is now exposed and will be shamed for the rest of his life? 

While I do agree with you that this shouldn't have been a post, I would like you to consider the following.

• The OP himself has not publicly revealed his identity, which means the boss in topic could be anyone from the KTV cluster, because why not?
  • The above points alone makes it hard for people to pinpoint who the person in question is, not that you should anyway, but again, why is this a serious concern?
  • The post started off on a funny note, and most replies before yours treaded along that line too. I do not think the post is shaming anyone, more so just laughing at one's schadenfreude. I'm not picking my sides on this one. Singaporean themselves have had a good laugh when news of the incident went viral
  • Your profile states you're in Malaysia, I'm Malaysian too. Why are we concerned about Singapore's KTV matter...?

This post is aged anyway, but I couldn't help but read further when I came across your post on your wall activity. Just here to state that no names, specific age, nor any other relevant particulars were given. Only the words "my boss" and an age range were mentioned (If everyone there was the age range of 40-50, it could be anyone, no?) At best, it sounds like this was an ill-attempt at nitpicking. If your intention was to do away with judgments, perhaps a good place to start is to not pre-judge the situation yourself. 

Edited by notd

On 10/12/2021 at 1:14 PM, notd said:

Couldn't help but wonder why the serious tone. Are you truly concerned that the OP's boss is now exposed and will be shamed for the rest of his life? 

While I do agree with you that this shouldn't have been a post, I would like you to consider the following.

• The OP himself has not publicly revealed his identity, which means the boss in topic could be anyone from the KTV cluster, because why not?
  • The above points alone makes it hard for people to pinpoint who the person in question is, not that you should anyway, but again, why is this a serious concern?
  • The post started off on a funny note, and most replies before yours treaded along that line too. I do not think the post is shaming anyone, more so just laughing at one's schadenfreude. I'm not picking my sides on this one. Singaporean themselves have had a good laugh when news of the incident went viral
  • Your profile states you're in Malaysia, I'm Malaysian too. Why are we concerned about Singapore's KTV matter...?

This post is aged anyway, but I couldn't help but read further when I came across your post on your wall activity. Just here to state that no names, specific age, nor any other relevant particulars were given. Only the words "my boss" and an age range were mentioned (If everyone there was the age range of 40-50, it could be anyone, no?) At best, it sounds like this was an ill-attempt at nitpicking. If your intention was to do away with judgments, perhaps a good place to start is to not pre-judge the situation yourself. 

Thanks!!! Your Analysis is spot on! Well, my previous job was at a defunct Magazine, but i used to write for a living & apologies if i have made sweeping statements or assumptions... But the Crux of the matter is: my Boss was called up by M.O.H. & i later found out he was part of the KTV Cluster. Those are the facts... everything else is a figment of my imagination, J :)